Katherine Jackson speaks out about Conrad Murray

Tip,

you are so right! I said it from the beginning they should've been calling for justice from the beginning and pressing for murder charges. Instead they threw MJ under the bus and talked and giggled their way through during interviews. I said from the beginning where was the outrage? They were all entirely too passive for their brother who was murdered. Some of them didn't seem to give a damn what they were saying to compromise Murray's punishment. Janet and Rebbie for one throwing MJ under the bus even though Mike was killed by his own doctor. None of them have shown any anger or outrage at what Murray did to Mike. If Murray walks they only have themselves to blame

Stacy, I agree with you. It's not natural for a parent to allow their childs killer off the hook and make stupid statements repeatedly about him only being "The fall guy". Murray pumped lethal amounts of Propofol mixed with Ativan, Versed and Valium into Michael then walked out on him! If my child had been murdered in such a careless, reckless, unfeeling way you can be sure I would be livid and the whole world would know it!!!

Stacy, I agree with you. It's not natural for a parent to allow their childs killer off the hook and make stupid statements repeatedly about him only being "The fall guy". Murray pumped lethal amounts of Propofol mixed with Ativan, Versed and Valium into Michael then walked out on him! If my child had been murdered in such a careless, reckless, unfeeling way you can be sure I would be livid and the whole world would know it!!!

Oh most definitely... a doctor giving a patient that many sedatives is insane.. my thing is why did Murray mix them all? if one wasn't working wouldn't you just give a little bit more of the one ?

Victory this is a question for you since I believe you're in the medical field

Oh most definitely... a doctor giving a patient that many sedatives is insane.. my thing is why did Murray mix them all? if one wasn't working wouldn't you just give a little bit more of the one ?

Victory this is a question for you since I believe you're in the medical field

Yes, of course you are absolutely correct. There is no competent doctor in the world who would administer the seditive valium first then ativan, and continue giving the drugs EVERY HOUR for over 8 hours straight then cap it off with Versed and Propofol which are anesthesia meds. I have NEVER seen or heard of a physician as horrible and reckless as Conrad R. Murray.

In the end of the disgrace this should have gone to trial by now and its disgusting that he's still walking free.

Yes, of course you are absolutely correct. There is no competent doctor in the world who would administer the seditive valium first then ativan, and continue giving the drugs EVERY HOUR for over 8 hours straight then cap it off with Versed and Propofol which are anesthesia meds. I have NEVER seen or heard of a physician as horrible and reckless as Conrad R. Murray.
This is what has outraged me from the beginning and makes me sure that this is not just negligence. Even someone without a medical degree would know the outcome.

Not matter what is being said now, 2 years has passed.... If Katherine is sad that Murray will get 4 years maximum of sentence, why the family including her, were not pressing for Second Degree these years?

Why giving up interviews unrelated, or portraying Mike as drug addict? Why also some of the Jacksons insinuate that the kids are better now than when they were in Mike care? ( LA Toya, Jermaine ... ) And why they try to step on every important wish Mike had related to his kids upraising? OK I understand that mask had to go eventually, but the rest public display of the children, use of them in business purposes and expose them to Oprah ( that believes Mike is child molester ) or other shady characters ( like Mann ). I mean this looks almost like intentional violation of Mike wishes...

I mean why not unite in real sense, and direct the criticism, the outrage on Murray alone. Press for higher charges, in the first place. Do not come 2 years later, after you said all the time he is just fall guy... Even if it is, and he is payed murderer, focus first on him, put him for life, then maybe some other heads will fall too....

This I would never understand, the passivity all of them got in relation to getting justice.... Too late now, to sound disappointed..., and hold your horses, Murray can walk free, or with just few months!!
Some Jacksons, for example Janet, would become defense witnesses.

So yeah... I am not impressed.... is too late now...

Thank you! Well said!

Unfortunately I no longer have respect for Katherine.. She should've been up in arms about Murray two years ago. Her kids going around calling MJ an addict when he was killed by his own physician is just crazy. Did she call out Janet, Rebbie or Randy for throwing MJ under the bus? I bet she hasn't said a word to them for what they did to MJ. The whole family has lost my respect.

Sad for MJ's kids...I can understand the pain they are going through as I lost my mother at an early age. But at least i had my dad & other family members' support.

These kids have a huge bank account...and a lot of sharks

On this beautiful mothers day morn some people are still on the war path. Anyway HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the moms, including Mrs Katherine Jackson.

I wish Murray could get more charges but the prosecution has made up their mind. They have already made a case out of manslaughter and no matter how much Katherine may plead or demand 2nd degree charges in her son's death its not up to her to decide.

Sad for MJ's kids...I can understand the pain they are going through as I lost my mother at an early age. But at least i had my dad & other family members' support.

These kids have a huge bank account...and a lot of sharks
It always sad when a child loses a parent but Prince, Paris and Blanket are fortunate. They have good health and a supportive family, you may not see the support but Prince specifically thanked he grandparents for their support and I think his family means more to him than you. Alot of kids who lose a parent have no one, no siblings, not family to cry with and they have an uncertain future. How many sharks round the kids doesn't take away from the fact that they are financially set, Michael made sure they don'y have to worry about money they just have to live with the stigma of people judging them like they do their family but now all they need to do is grow as individuals. From what I've seen they've been doing that and they will be ok.

They are still just kids though, they don't realize a lot of things yet. They don't know that certain people may "support" them because they have their own agendas. Heck, they probably think Howard Mann is a very good man who helps them, because their grandma says so. In a few years though, they will start figuring out things (just like their dad did)

i agree with gerryevans.. she is his mother, he wanted her to take care of the kids not for nothing. she was there besides him when the trial was there. and now she is doing a wonderfull job taking care of the kids. i believe whe need to be respectfull we dont know what happens in that home only what we see in the media, what drives them we dont know.
she made mistakes maybe but she is human and the kids adore her.
i also believe she is old and believes what the lawers are saying so she probably could not get a second degree charge somehow.
we dont know.. and we should not judge. im to much believing what michael said himself
he loved his fam alot and there all human, and they were there in 2005 and somehow they made mistakes in our eyes and now we hate them
i dont think michael wanted us to do that.. he was about love kindness respect being humble.
we are all fans of michael, loyal fans, but that doesnt allow us to go hard on his fam
in my eyes its just not right..

and ofcourse is murray the bad guy.. he should get more than 4 years but we can not change it. if he goes to jail, i hope he can never tread patients again. thats one thing right?

They are still just kids though, they don't realize a lot of things yet. They don't know that certain people may "support" them because they have their own agendas. Heck, they probably think Howard Mann is a very good man who helps them, because their grandma says so. In a few years though, they will start figuring out things (just like their dad did)
true, sad to say it but they gotta mature fast , or else people are just goign to roll 'em over.

Their dad's death was more than enough - a rough fate slap for them. Hope they will mature when their time for maturity comes, not earlier than normal.

Faço coro as palavras dela, concordo plenamente.
Eu não vejo a hora deste cara parar na cadeia..

i agree with gerryevans.. she is his mother, he wanted her to take care of the kids not for nothing. she was there besides him when the trial was there. and now she is doing a wonderfull job taking care of the kids. i believe whe need to be respectfull we dont know what happens in that home only what we see in the media, what drives them we dont know.
i also believe she is old and believes what the lawers are saying so she probably could not get a second degree charge somehow.
we dont know.. and we should not judge. im to much believing what michael said himself
he loved his fam alot and there all human, and they were there in 2005 and somehow they made mistakes in our eyes and now we hate them
i dont think michael wanted us to do that.. he was about love kindness respect being humble.
we are all fans of michael, loyal fans, but that doesnt allow us to go hard on his fam

and ofcourse is murray the bad guy.. he should get more than 4 years but we can not change it. if he goes to jail, i hope he can never tread patients again. thats one thing right?
Yeah some fans have been so vicious and harsh, almost as bad as the meda. I see alot of people preach about love and kindness but don't practice it. I pitty people filled with so much anger and resentment that their judgements are constantly clouded.

Yeah some fans have been so vicious and harsh, almost as bad as the meda. I see alot of people preach about love and kindness but don't practice it. I pitty people filled with so much anger and resentment that their judgements are constantly clouded.

agree
its a prevelits to be a fan, we can not judge his fam we arent allowed in my opinion, it was his loving fam and every one can make mistakes that doesnt change the fact that michael wanted his kids, his world!, to be with them..
we must honor michael in that, always

agree
its a prevelits to be a fan, we can not judge his fam we arent allowed in my opinion, it was his loving fam and every one can make mistakes that doesnt change the fact that michael wanted his kids, his world!, to be with them..
we must honor michael in that, always

Michael didn't want his kids to be with the Jackson family. He wanted them to be only with his mother. As for the rest of his family, he asked Diana Ross to be the kids' guardian if Katherine couldn't. I think it makes his feelings for his family obvious enough.

Michael didn't want his kids to be with the Jackson family. He wanted them to be only with his mother. As for the rest of his family, he asked Diana Ross to be the kids' guardian if Katherine couldn't. I think it makes his feelings for his family obvious enough.
girl you know that will is bogus, Michael was kidnapped by aliens years ago,, that will was written by those aliens. You know 'you don't know what's going on, and what Michael really thought, blah blah blah'' :rollin:

Vicious and harsh? All I see fans doing is telling it like it is, like any other fanbase would. To see anything else from fans would make fans look like wimps.

no angiej there harsh and saying wrong things. Michael knew when he wanted katherine to raise the kids she lived there and the fam was around! Michael wanted himself a normal fam, ho more are around the better for the kids. so what is said isnt true.
and to call the fam members, liars and other worse bad things it aint right.
I bet my everything on it, when michael, if he can see that, he would hate that.. i mean that with whole my heart.
Also take in mind that his kids are there, living and now reading all fans going harsh on there fam members.
They have been tru enough. they dont need that!
i hope we can now be respectfull, you can disagree with the fam, but u cant yell and make names at them you just cant

I agree with you on Both matters Katherine and Murray.

no angiej there harsh and saying wrong things. Michael knew when he wanted katherine to raise the kids she lived there and the fam was around! Michael wanted himself a normal fam, ho more are around the better for the kids. so what is said isnt true.
and to call the fam members, liars and other worse bad things it aint right.
I bet my everything on it, when michael, if he can see that, he would hate that.. i mean that with whole my heart.
Also take in mind that his kids are there, living and now reading all fans going harsh on there fam members.
They have been tru enough. they dont need that!
i hope we can now be respectfull, you can disagree with the fam, but u cant yell and make names at them you just cant
But the vicious and harsh words are only being said because of the actions of some of the family members. This whole "There his family" thing just seems very copout-ish to me because the defenders wouldn't be saying this if this was Debbie Rowe who had done some of these things. As someone who mostly lurks I have to say that is the noticeable difference between the 2 sides. The fans go after whoever who does wrong, while the family defenders are obviously only saying what they're saying because they personally love the family. Just so biased.

But the vicious and harsh words are only being said because of the actions of some of the family members. This whole "There his family" thing just seems very copout-ish to me because the defenders wouldn't be saying this if this was Debbie Rowe who had done some of these things. As someone who mostly lurks I have to say that is the noticeable difference between the 2 sides. The fans go after whoever who does wrong, while the family defenders are obviously only saying what they're saying because they personally love the family. Just so biased.
Exactly

Back