Karen Fayes responce

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion the Ignorance mean and selfishness lies firmly at the door step of original source of the pictures.

:clapping: :clapping::clapping:

Ya know, I was looking at a beautiful picture of Michael today and something moved me to apologize to him. I apologized for all the shit he's been through in life and now in death. I'm sorry, Michael. You don't deserve this - you never deserved this.

aww Trish :hug: that just brought me to tears..:cry:

what i dont get how she didnt think it was distrespctful to Michael, his kids and his family for her to take photos of such a private place and then to post them.. whether it was 100% just friends or not.. eveyone that uses the web.. knows once something is out there it's there forever.. and how could she not stop for the time it took to upload or click that upload button to not have a thought of maybe i should keep this private.. cause everyone knows how private Michael was about his life (god writing in past tense really sucks bad).

i just cant fathom something like this, whether it was Michael or some regular person.. you just dont do something like this :no:... its private period.

"Out of the Divine Light brings Love, Knowledge, and Encouragement...For it is NOT the Malaika's of the Divine Light that fear the serpent...

It is only that of the serpent that "fallen" angel's fear the WISDOM OF LIFE..!"

Susie
Author (c) 1993

Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlDNvUebe7Y

"STOP the destruction...STOP the Hatred...STOP the Prejudice...STOP The Violence...The STRONG WILL CONQUER the serpents that lie among us...for OUR POWER is brought forth from above..!"

Susie
Author (c) 1993

:angel:Keep Helping To Heal The World...WE Are The World...Education IS The Key~~~

Again: He rehired her for This is it because she was the only makeup artist who would work without pay until the London shows began. He tried hiring other make up artists and they just would not have it. They wanted to get paid right there and then.

Go to "search" and type in karen faye on this site. You'll get more of the scoop that way.

Thanks I will do that.

:clapping: :clapping::clapping:

aww Trish :hug: that just brought me to tears..:cry:

what i dont get how she didnt think it was distrespctful to Michael, his kids and his family for her to take photos of such a private place and then to post them.. whether it was 100% just friends or not.. eveyone that uses the web.. knows once something is out there it's there forever.. and how could she not stop for the time it took to upload or click that upload button to not have a thought of maybe i should keep this private.. cause everyone knows how private Michael was about his life (god writing in past tense really sucks bad).

i just cant fathom something like this, whether it was Michael or some regular person.. you just dont do something like this :no:... its private period.

She knew what kind of attention she was going to get with the photos, that's the reason she posted them, just like she knew she was taking the fans money at the old mjno website.

This women have been working for michael for a very long time and it's not like she just started working for him in a year or two.

Okay, I called 1-800-204-3131 number, and a guy picked up the phone. No voice mails or anything. Immediate pickup. The call is 100% FREE, so people call.

Email or call, but say something.

Last edited:
She knew what kind of attention she was going to get with the photos, that's the reason she posted them, just like she knew she was taking the fans money at the old mjno website.

This women have been working for michael for a very long time and it's not like she just started working for him in a year or two.

ohh i know.. i still can't believe it or what happened before.. its just.... sad honestly.

Why was she still working for him if she did things when he was alive too? Didn't Michael know about these things? I don't know much about her.

I don't believe michael wanted karen to work for him at all and I don't believe anyone would say no to working with michael and doing his make-up, so how karen got her butt in the door again.

Shame on you Karen Faye, Shame on You!!!! How utterly disrespectful! I wish we could go back in time and remove everyone surrounded by Michael..they were all just awful people disguised as caring friends. It's all rather distrubing and Michael needs someone to speak out on his behalf. He is not here to defend himself and everyone who is exploiting his name and legacy are SHAMEFUL!!! Karen you know darn well he would not of approved of such behavior..then again you are thinking only of yourself...what ever book your looking to peddle I won't buy it! I'm probably not by myself in that statement. Any fans of MJ signed on her facebook account needs to remove themselves quickly!

Again: He rehired her for This is it because she was the only makeup artist who would work without pay until the London shows began. He tried hiring other make up artists and they just would not have it. They wanted to get paid right there and then.

Go to "search" and type in karen faye on this site. You'll get more of the scoop that way.

I don't believe that, my mother worked with a few singers and travel on tour, my mother didn't get a pay check until she returned home from the tour.

It work like this with my mother, first she had to fill out her bill once she done and mail it into the office of the person that handle everything for the artist.

This also have to be approved by the artist before their paid and then a check is written out and sent to the person.

I'm sure sony would have paid for any make-up artist that's going to work with michael, so how karen was hired from my understanding was by AEG and not michael.

Keep in mind any time you work for a artist going on tour everything is paid for, your food and hotels so their no worries about anything.

I wish I could call Forrest Lawn but Im not from America. If any of you can leave a message to them and tell them photos have been exploited please be kind and do so, and tell them also who did it.

I don't believe that, my mother worked with a few singers and travel on tour, my mother didn't get a pay check until she returned home from the tour.

It work like this with my mother, first she had to fill out her bill once she done and mail it into the office of the person that handle everything for the artist.

This also have to be approved by the artist before their paid and then a check is written out and sent to the person.

I'm sure sony would have paid for any make-up artist that's going to work with michael, so how karen was hired from my understanding was by AEG and not michael.

Keep in mind any time you work for a artist going on tour everything is paid for, your food and hotels so their no worries about anything.

There are different forms of contracts and way's makeup artists get paid. It's not the same. My cousin is in the buisness herself.

I know *many* make-up artists who want to get paid daily - on the spot. Then there are some who can wait. Like I said, depends on contracts, artists ect ect. I know that was the case with Karen. There was an article on that from a previous Karen Faye thread posted on this site. Like I said, go to "search" on this site under Karen's name. You're bound to find it.

Sony could have had ANY make up artist they wanted, but for some reason, the makeup artists DID NOT want to work for Sony/Michael due to the fact they would not get paid til the concerts started. Like I said, look it up on this site.

If the Karen Faye brigade see this thread they will sure enough kill all of you. These are the same people who suggested "Karen should be honoured." Many people on that page are less than rational. I warned them against calling people murderers without substantial evidence and they were on me like a pack of wolves, telling me that "I'm going against Karen" or that I'm a "paid AEG blogger" Karen herself had to call them off,lol!

I got a message saying she tagged me in the photo and that is how I found it. My name was under the photo. It hurt me very bad :(

I am sorry to hear that my friend! Maybe you need to remove her from your friends list there. She should not have done that!

Wait. How did she tag you in the photos? Were you there with her when she visited Mike? That's the only way to tag a person if they are inside the photo itself.

All you have to do is type in a persons name, and it puts them in the photo. I do it all the time to share some pics with family, and they are not in the pics.

We may be hurting, but we're not stupid. Her chances of making money from the pictures are ruined and it's probably pissing her off. I hate how she always makes everything about her. She doesn't realize that 90% of the MJ fans on her facebook page are not there for her; but only for MJ pictures/stories.

I wish her fanatical 10% would STFU and let the other 90% have their say then. Trying to be objective on her page when she makes claims is like talking to a wall.

If the Karen Faye brigade see this thread they will sure enough kill all of you. These are the same people who suggested "Karen should be honoured." Many people on that page are less than rational. I warned them against calling people murderers without substantial evidence and they were on me like a pack of wolves, telling me that "I'm going against Karen" or that I'm a "paid AEG blogger" Karen herself had to call them off,lol!

Oh gosh, I think I know the thread you're talking about! You have the same name on facebook? The hypocrisy of their statements was ourageous and Karen's responses to you regarding Kenny were just as indirect. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back