****justice 4 mj twitter event in 2 day's make a change!**** Next event MARCH 23rd

Re: ****justice 4 mj twitter event in 2 day's make a change!**********

Sorry guys my net was down yesterday so couldn't log on last night. Working now though and so so so happy to see it trending. Everyone should be hugely proud of themselves and today I will be signing every tweet with #justiceformj.

Still number 2 trending in the UK. :)

I stayed up till 5am last night and it was so worth it, I burst in to tears when it became a TT and i will continue to do it today!!! We really are an army everyone should be so proud!!! :)

I joined today and it's amazing to watch dozens of new posts appear every minute.

And its still trending. Amazing job everyone. We will fight for Michael until the very end.

Keep tweeting..you guys.. ppl are still tweeting #Justice4MJ it's still a TT! :clapping:

I'll keep doing this until the trial is over now. We need it to keep trending! #Justice4MJ!!

:bump: Tweet #Justice4MJ Keep this a Trending Topic..

Still trending!

EDIT: In the UK anyway.

It's still a Trending Topic In the USA too! Let's not let it disappear off TT!
Tweet #Justice4MJ

Edit:
It would make my day to see it a TT World Wide!!!!

There's nothing that can't be done,if we raise our voice as one!

done.although i really dont get twitter. to confusing for me lol

:( It has slipped from #3 when i first posted to #8 on TT in USA. And ppl have been tweeting like crazy.. confused?

disappeared from worldwide TT :(

disappeared from worldwide TT :(

:hug: Well I am going to keep tweeting and i still see many many ppl tweeting.. sometimes i think things are 'fixed'

There is going to be another Twitter event on the 25th March, starting at 12 noon EST. Here are the details:

Please Tweet ; - #Justice4Michael
This is a Global Event - to get Justice for Michael Jackson.
The sole purpose of this event is to advocate for Michael Jackson, and no one else. This is collaborative effort from several MJ Groups.
We THANK the Organizers of the March 11th Twitter EVENT - IT is all for LOVE!! We LOVE when MJ Fans can work together!
We will kick of the Twitter Event in Europe - and then off to Eastern, Central and Pacific Time Zones.
MJ fans will come together to DEMAND Justice VIA Twitter, Email and FAX.
Our goal is to speak directly to the LA District Attorney- Steve Cooley,
California's Attorney General - Jerry Brown and California's Governor
Arnold Schwarzenegger
What does it say about a WORLD , when the most famous man on the planet, The King Of POP, can not receive justice! What does it say about our values and our integrity as a society.
Michael Jackson gave of his life, his childhood and his soul to entertain us .
We, the fans of Michael Jackson , owe it to him to be his voice NOW.

You can help us and join this Global World Wide Effort on March 25th - 12 hours of DEMANDING Justice for Michael. We begin at 12 NOON EST...Our friends in Europe will kick-off this effort...and then, we head to the East Coast- MJ Fans will Rock it and take over twitter, then Central MJ Fans and then Pacific Coast MJ Fans.

We will also be doing a USTREAM live video , during the 12 hours- with special guests. Details SOON!

This Internet Rally will take place via Twitter, via Facebook, via Myspace and via email.
HOW YOU CAN HELP:
Spread the word on every Michael Jackson forum and ask, your friends to join us.
Type in #JUSTICE4Michael via Twitter.
Dedicate your Status on Facebook to Justice for Michael
During 12noon EST to Midnight EST - send an email or fax to
DA Steve Cooley, District Attorney Jerry Brown and Governor Arnold Schwarznegger
Take a Picture of you and your Friends and display it on our Site- so, we can see the GLOBAL Picture Unfold!!!
Prior to the event -Contact your local newspaper and/or radio station- and let them know- about our efforts! Invite others to join you!

The Power of Michael Jackson is AMAZING ! And on March 25, the world -will see , how powerful - we really are!

^ Thanks for posting. :) I just edited the thread title.

Re: ****justice 4 mj twitter event in 2 day's make a change!**** Next event MARCH 25th

Well, actually the second Twitter event, with ustream with Brian Oxman is on march, 23.
It starts at 12.00 pm/PST and will end on march 24 at 12.00 pm/PST.
The ustream show with Brian Oxman will be at 8.00 pm/PST.

This is the event link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=344751095929&ref=ts#!/event.php?eid=364996384302&index=1

This is the link of our group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=344751095929&ref=ts#!/group.php?gid=344751095929

You have not necessary to join our group to join the twitter event, but there you will find a lot of info about the event, and about the letters we are sending to Mr Cooley.

Actually, the event of march 25 will be the third. We are very honored that we were able to inspire others to do begin their own event. Support every attempt in the seek of justice for Michael. Its all for Michael, It's all for love.

I want to participate in this campaign, but it really bothers me that Justice4MJ group has apparently teamed up with Brian Oxman.

EVENT W'BRIAN OXMAN on USTREAM 23th Marh

Guys from MJ Community WE NEED UR HELP MORE THAN EVER.

Please copy this info everywhere u know :

forums, medias like: tvs , papers, ...Also Blogs, websites, EVERYWHERE ON THE NET!!!!! ur twitters, ur Facebooks.....etc...

WE NEED THE WORLD LOOKINGAT US ON 23TH MARCH.
IN OUR USTREAM LIVE EVENT WITH BRIAN OXMAN.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/justice-for-mj-brian-oxman-speaks-out-to-fans

COPY THIS LINK.THERE U'LL FIND ALL THE INFO.

Together we can bring *JUSTICE 4 MICHAEL*
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=364996384302

HELP US PLEASE
iT'S ALL FOR LOVE, ALL FOR MICHAEL

Re: EVENT W'BRIAN OXMAN on USTREAM 23th Marh

I don't understand all this obsession with Brian Oxman. Why the fans are teaming up with him? Do people really think he will help to bring justice? Hmm.

I don't understand all this obsession with Brian Oxman. Why the fans are teaming up with him? Do people really think he will help to bring justice? Hmm.

I agree. Has everyone already forgot 2003-2005?
I want justice for Michael as much as any fan, but I'd rather not turn to this guy for help.

where's the "micheal jackson fired my ass" t-shirt?

the worst is that some fans are supporting him

Back