****justice 4 mj twitter event in 2 day's make a change!**** Next event MARCH 23rd

Re: ****justice 4 mj twitter event in 2 day's make a change!**********

I think if you cant do it at the same time still do it before you go to sleep or wake up as it will keep the trending topic going and still count i guess?

Any joy?

This is tonight, you guys.

7pm Pacific means 4am CET, 3am UK. Yikes, but I'll still be awake.

Eugh...3am. Won't be awake by then. :(

Neither will I. I am too exhausted tonight. If we tweet now, does it count or not ?

thanks

^ You can sign in with your twitter account to www.twaitter.com (an app that lets you tweet later) and at least schedule some of your own from 7pm to 10pm Pacific time if you want. Not sure what the limit on twaitter tweets is, but I know it works because I've used it many times :)

Excellent links. You rock. thaaaaaaaaank you

^ You can sign in with your twitter account to www.twaitter.com (an app that lets you tweet later) and at least schedule some of your own from 7pm to 10pm Pacific time if you want. Not sure what the limit on twaitter tweets is, but I know it works because I've used it many times :)

Thanks, I'll do that. :)

Two and a half hours to go..everyone ready to tweet for Michael??? remember no matter what you say must end in #justice4mj

15 mins and were off..This is for you Michael, we love you!

I'm ready for that,

by the way Listen to Brian Oxman at 8:30 pm PST on Ustream http://www.ustream.tv/user/justice4mj. Brian will be a special guest of the Justice for MJ Twitter rally organizers better known as "A Plan to Seek Justice for MJ" group as they discuss the battle to gain justice for Michael Jackson and his untimely death at the hands of Dr. Murry

I heard about this earlier. I am here (and there lol).

#JUSTICE4MJ is currently No.1 trending topic! Wow it's true that "there's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voice as one."

Now it is 3.
I played my part too :)
Is this like a virtual demonstration?

Great, guys. #Justice4MJ hit number 1 trending topic WORLDWIDE and also in the UK and Canada. I put both of my accounts over my status limit, so I'm out for now. It's 6am, so goodnight/good morning all. We did it :yes: :cry:

I participated in this (I too went over my status limit lol). I saw #Justice4MJ be the number one trending topic worldwide twice. Awesome. "There's nothing that can't be done if we raise our voices as one."

Amazing, I am so proud of Michael's fans tonight. At one point we trended #1. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I've never woken up to so many tweets! :D This is just so overwhelming and such a loving thought. Michael really has the best fans in the world! Every one of you are amazing :)

If you participated tonight make sure you go to our www.justice4mj.com page join us on face book and put your name in on our discussion wall to enter the drawing for tomorrow for our free tee shirt give away!

Numbers as follows: Okay, we're no. 1 in these cities: Dallas, Baltimore, Boston, San Antonio, Los Angeles and San Francisco. We're no. 2 in New York and Seattle. We're no. 1 in Canada and the UK. Those are the stats!

You did a great job, guys, organizing this event! I was a bit skeptical at first, but it worked and it was great:)

Back