JUST IN: Michael Jackson died of lethal levels of propofol, court documents show

What a stupid ass doctor! I have no words for all of this crap!!! Justice needs to be done NOW.....Man, I knew that it would be homicide but when its confirmed......:( You think you have prepared yourself on some level over the past couple of months but when it hits.....it hits hard......

Just heard the news as well. My sweet baby did not deserve to die like this! Murray and everyone else around him was involved in MJs death. He should not be the only one to go down. It only takes a few teaspoons to kill someone with propofol. No place on earth anyone can hide is all I have to say.

Oh shitttt !!!!!!!!

You said it all man!

Damn, well that doesn't say that Michael wasn't an addict, if he needed all those things to feel better and be able to sleep, but that says that Murray was stupid in agreeing with those requests. Sometimes it's not good to agree and say yes... even with a big paycheck man.

So much for the Hippocratic Oath..

"...I will apply dietic measures for the benefit of the sick according to my ability and judgment; I will keep them from harm and injustice. I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect..."

Such a shame :( i hope the bugger dies a violent death and bugs eat his corpse

Can they name Murray as a suspect now? If it's officially homicide, someone must have done it. I can't think of anybody else apart from Murray or Klein.

I thought they said a few weeks back that there was no signs of injections on michaels body?

This is so sad.. to think it didnt have to happen ;'(

What a stupid ass doctor! I have no words for all of this crap!!! Justice needs to be done NOW.....Man, I knew that it would be homicide but when its confirmed......:( You think you have prepared yourself on some level over the past couple of months but when it hits.....it hits hard......

i know..................don't think we ever could have been really prepared to actually hear that about Michael:no::no::no::no:

Re: Just In: LA Coroner rules Mr.Jackson Death A Homicide

I just saw this...devestating...I can't believe he was killed :'(
why not? they have been trying for a long time to stop him, death was the only way at the end.

I thought they said a few weeks back that there was no signs of injections on michaels body?

This is so sad.. to think it didnt have to happen ;'(

a media that always believed Michael to be cash strapped, now, all of a sudden, agree that Michael's money stash is never ending, when it comes to acquiring drugs.

Has this been confirmed directly by the coroner's office? Because on MSNBC they reported that a "law enforcement source" was quoted as saying that the coroner has ruled this as a homicide. Which basically means squat....So is this coming directly from the LA coroner or is it just media buzz.....

(quote)correct me if i,m wrong,but wasn,t the same thing reported a while back.
it is coming from the l.a times,
on sky news in the u.k they had been in contact with coroners office and they said it hasn,t been confirmed and they don,t know where the reports are coming from,(quote)
Are you shore? Now i am completely confused:mello:

Its down to this being leaked I believe, TMZ have it on their site. Its the search warrant with all the info http://www.aolcdn.com/tmz_documents/0824_murray_search_warrant_2.pdf
thats what they said on sky new,the news reader said we are getting reports in as we speak,he said they had been in touch with the coroner,he did say his name but i didn,t catch it,and they said they don,t know where the reports are coming from and that it,s not confirmed,but as you said myfavouritewintercoat they are supposadly getting the reports through a leaked afra david*i think thats what it,s called*from when they raided murrays clinic and house,

I've just been reading through the warrant...

"Murray REFUSED to sign the death certificate"

"Upon arrival at UCLA Medical Centre, neither the coroners investigator nor detectives could locate Murray to reinterview him. Repeated attempts at contacting and locating Murray were unsuccessful"

That's why they're gonna set his bail very high so he won't escape :wild:

Better yet, they should refuse him bail

So nothing was found in his system except sleeping medication?!! This so fucking sad. I hope Murray rots in hell.....

For more accuracy, it should be "ruled a Murder."

Sky News Headline: Law enforcement official says LA coroner rules michael jackson death as homicide. Also the news reporter and another doctor on the phone are saying Murray had every right to try and ween michael off the drugs and wondering if michaels been administrating it himself? ...WTF!!!!! I'm angry.

COME AGAIN???!!!! :blowup: How can they even talk like that?! Murray did NOT have a right to, allegedly, wean Michael off drugs by administering a bunch of other drugs. Neither did he have any business administering the propofol after all on top of all the other drugs. :ranting

i AM BEGINING TO CHANGE MY OPINION AFTER READING THIS. May be this man really wanted to kill Michael Jackson.

I am going to cry some more.

In an interview with police, Murray told them that he left Jackson alone under the influence of the medication to make telephone calls to his Houston office and family members.

I thought he couldn't call 911 because there where no phones around?

this couldn't have been an accident. it just... couldn't.

oh Michael. I feel horrible. we knew this was coming but to see it stated so baldly: homicide :no:

The warrant also states "Murray's cellular phone records show Murray on the telephone, with 3 seperate callers, for 47 minutes starting at 1118 hours until 1205 hours."

:cry:

but no one yet is arrested. So they're giving time for all muderers to run away?

Back