JUST IN: Michael Jackson died of lethal levels of propofol, court documents show

The doc claims he left the room for maximum of 2 minutes and then got back and found Mj.

Bs!!!

If that were true, MJ probably could have been revived without any damage to his brain. Especially if 911 had been called and Murray administered CPR - ON THE FLOOR

I don't even know what to say...

I mean Murry gave MJ all those drugs...then topped it off with propofol at 10:40,...

did he not just admit to murder?

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously when you look at it why the hell is murray walking around? I hope he's nervous as hell right now and is going out of his mind! It's unfair what they did to michael!

I'm hoping the reason they haven't arrested the SOB yet is that they want him to crack and name EVERYBODY who conspired to murder Michael. Dr. Murderer knows he isn't safe on the streets and probably wants to be locked up but my hope is the cops are allowing him to be scared out of his pathetic murdering mind so he'll give up who paid him to come in Michael's life and other docs who supplied him to carry out murdering Michael.

Re: Just In: LA Coroner rules Mr.Jackson Death A Homicide

i doubt it's murder, but more like manslaughter. A medical malpractice.

I have to disagree. those 2 hours between the administration of Propofol and the 911 call make it much, much more than simple medical malpractice.

read the post above yours. it's unbelievable. he made three -- THREE -- phone calls on his cell phone to someone OTHER than 911.

now we need to establish motive. once that happens, this guy's done. stick a fork in him.

did anyone ask themselves how could a man stay in a room with fireplaces on all night in June ? how could murray stay in that room all night ? i would not be able to stay without a A.C let alone with a fireplace

Well according to that Chef of his, Michael complained he was cold so they would turn the heater to 82 degrees and put on the fireplace. The doc has an alibi because of what the chef said. I think it was because of all of the medical cocktails he was taking. They had a strange effect on his body.

I have to disagree. those 2 hours between the administration of Propofol and the 911 call make it much, much more than simple medical malpractice.

read the post above yours. it's unbelievable. he made three -- THREE -- phone calls on his cell phone to someone OTHER than 911.

now we need to establish motive. once that happens, this guy's done. stick a fork in him.

:yes: :yes:

There is something to be said about being a careless **** and accidentally giving someone to much medication and then their's Murray who is just an example of deliberate utter lack of medical knowledge.

The other thing that I personally feel, is that even though these tours (unfortunately) were happening it was like we were chucked out of the circle now. All the years we had been there it was like we were on the side of the street watching him walk by now. That's the sad thing it was like he was a complete shadow of who he used to be, I'd loved to know where our Michael went, and this whole homicide tragedy is the end to his management not just reclusing Michael from his friends, family but also from us it seemed as though there was just no one there.

I don't want that to sound stupid but that to me makes it feel even worse.

If that were true, MJ probably could have been revived without any damage to his brain. Especially if 911 had been called and Murray administered CPR - ON THE FLOOR

He found Michael around 11am... but security called 911 at 12.21pm!! More than one hour after the doc found him.

WHY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm hoping the reason they haven't arrested the SOB yet is that they want him to crack and name EVERYBODY who conspired to murder Michael. Dr. Murderer knows he isn't safe on the streets and probably wants to be locked up but my hope is the cops are allowing him to be scared out of his pathetic murdering mind so he'll give up who paid him to come in Michael's life and other docs who supplied him to carry out murdering Michael.

This man ain't safe anywhere. Believe u me. he better be squealing, and squealing a good song that includes names like klein and whoever else.

Didnt Murray say he didnt even had a cellphone on him?
No landline was working too???

He went 2 med school in Grenada...... but yet failed the Board Certification test TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grenada and Aruba are where lazy ass doctors get their degrees. It takes like 2 years to be certified to be a doctor. He basically pushed the easy button. He was never a real doctor and probably had no residency!

He went 2 med school in Grenada...... but yet failed the Board Certification test TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grenada and Aruba are where lazy ass doctors get their degrees. It takes like 2 years to be certified to be a doctor. He basically pushed the easy button. He was never a real doctor and probably had no residency!

Well then... there ya' go. NOT knocking third-world countries' medical studies or anything. But keep in mind, people, that when it comes to medical practice... things are VERY different all over the world. Just a thought.

The doc claims he left the room for maximum of 2 minutes and then got back and found Mj.

Bs!!!

There's a lot of BS in his testimony that doesn't add up, which generally indicates you can't really believe a cockamaymie word the little sh*t is saying. For all we know, even this story about giving the propofol at 10:40 am is BS. Who's to say he wasn't creating those records while he should have been calling 911.

And the fact that he didn't tell paramedics that he gave MJ propofol is very telling. He was covering up from the jump...which makes you wonder what else was he covered up on that day. No wonder he disappeared and returned with a lawyer. And to think he had the GALL to tell the family to do an autopsy cuz he had no clue what could have caused MJ's death. OMFGG!!!! Lying little SH*T!!!! What he injected Michael with was enuf to kill him and he bloody well had to have known that when he looked them in the eye and feigned ignorance.

The more I think about this the angrier I get. I feel sick!

I'm not suprised at all, many of us always knew this was murder and I guess we should be happy that we're closer to the truth. I feel like crap though :(

Originally Posted by #1MJstan

So was he 3rd time lucky or just thought it was ok to keep failing until he passed I would have got the message the first time and thought why carry on, he was shit couldn't even pass the medical but was in charge of Michael wtf

Urgh :no: I just still can't believe it, and the worse thing is, this could have been prevented, and Michael would still be with us today. :cry::mat: It just hurts so bad. :(

I would LOVE to hear these 3 phone conversations!

Can the LAPD do that?

He has changed his story so many times.

He first said he had no cellphone and now suddently he placed three calls.

I'm not suprised at all, many of us always knew this was murder and I guess we should be happy that we're closer to the truth. I feel like crap though :(

it hurts like hell but I'm glad that nobody got to the coroner and that he correctly determined the cause of death. when i think about others like Heath, Anna and Elvis to name a few who never got justice I can only hope the fans and Michael's kids get justice for his murder.

Altho I knew this was coming, it just hurts so much to actually see HOMICIDE next to his name :'(

I'm sorry...this screams murder....he wasn't being incompetent...he was planning to murder...and I think he took advantage of mj's insomnia to do so....I don't think he was counting on them finding large doses of propofol...failing the medical examine twice still to me...doesn't prove this fool didn't know that mixing drugs will cause you harm or death. Hell a mixture of cough syrup and xanax can cause death if to much is given...

well well well well
he killed michael and now expects suicide watch

The bastard dying by way of suicide would be the WORST his co-conspirators would walk away from from murdering Michael. Wouldn't shock me though if that's what law enforcement want him to do like that dude who killed his wife and hung himself, if Murry kills himself they don't have to work up sweat to give Michael true justice which would be another tragedy in itself.

Re: Michael Jackson Died Of Lethal Levels Of Propofol

You don't have to be a genius to know, it was too much.
-- He must now take responsibility for his ignorant actions.
It shouldn't have been Mike's time.
There was still so much out there for Mike...Its so sad.
Does he realize it, tho? He KiLLEd Michael.
A father, a legend, a sweet human being - Loved by so many.

ii expected it being this - but to know it officially makes it harder.
- knowing it could have been prevented, makes it hardest.​

no you don't have to be a genius my mum would only give me 2 co-dyramol to her 3 is like too much lol, A doctor that even left the room claiming it was "2 minutes" bullshit he cant leave and Michael be fine and then uh-oh Michael's died!!

Back