JUST IN: Michael Jackson died of lethal levels of propofol, court documents show

It is this simple

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS INDIRECTLY KILLED whether intentionaly or not its not the case, this man had a responsibility to the well being and heath of his patient

That was clearly not the case here, instead he fed him lethal life taking drugs

The man needs to be arrested now and brough to justice for involuntary murder, no other charge is acceptable in my oppinion.

As for the rest in responsibilty in Michael's loop

We are coming after you.

excellent post gaz i couldnt agree more with you
michael needs justice

There is NO excuse that Murray can use. Giving someone that many drugs in NOT normal. He killed Michael Jackson.

I think it's time to pay Mr. Murray a little visit......lol

this makes me so sick :puke:

I miss Michael so bad.. I cant believe im sitting here discussing this.
oh Michael im sooo sorry bb :cry:

This is beyond negligence. This is a disregard for human life. It doesn't matter if Michael was a "drug addict" or a man who simply wanted to get rest - this doctor is a murderer and it isn't the first time Dr. Murray killed someone ...

Dr. Murray said he gave Michael this sedative for 6 weeks prior to Michael's death. If you take a good hard look at the evidence, you will see Michael's health and weight decline during this time. The moment Dr. Murray was hired, the chef, Tohme, Leonard Rowe and others were dismissed and the family isolated from Michael. Michael's weight started to decline and he stopped eating. How he could he eat? He was fed drug after drug to treat insomnia. How on earth could no one in his camp NOT NOTICE THE SUDDEN CHANGE? Michael was controlled by these drugs and probably couldn't even think clearly. Look at what was given to him the day he died!!! He was fed so many drugs that it would have probably killed an elephant!!!

Murray may have pulled the trigger, but many enablers around Michael provided the bullets. My poor, dear Michael. *sigh* :( :no:

Like I've already said in the investigation thread:

ALL ARE GUILTY.

They may not have given the lethal dose, but they all are responsible and they all have MJ's blood on their hands.

Last edited:
^^ I agree with that too. I won't be shocked if Arnold Klein also gets charged too despite their denials, which I can tell MIRRORS that of Murray.

This is all bullshit!

What happened why did this doctor do this? If he was any kind of doctor he would have known not to do this. Drugs take awhile to leave the systum he didnt even give it time to work he.

This was no accident and i hope to all that is holy that this doctor gets the shit kicked out of him.

I am so mad!

yeah murray killed michael by administering all the drugs to him. but the whole damn world killed michael in some way. you can disagree with me all you want. but michael was anxious, stressed, etc... for a reason...being constantly chased by the paparrazi, having people come up to you screaming at the top of their lungs, wondering who the hell might try to sue you next, oh and having to worry about those 50 concerts that you have to do. Michael gave himself 100%. all he wanted was some peace & sleep. this, in my opinion, was an accident. Yes, Murray killed him by giving him the drugs...he should not have given him that...it was WRONG and stupid.
RIP michael. :(

I can't think of any words that can explain how I am feeling right now. I pray that by the time I wake up tomorrow Murray is arrested and I will not stop praying til that twisted evil reckless careless and coldhearted money minded soul lacking phoney goes to jail.

It is this simple

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS INDIRECTLY KILLED whether intentionaly or not its not the case, this man had a responsibility to the well being and heath of his patient

That was clearly not the case here, instead he fed him lethal life taking drugs

The man needs to be arrested now and brough to justice for involuntary murder, no other charge is acceptable in my oppinion.

As for the rest in responsibilty in Michael's loop

We are coming after you.

In a nutshell Gaz. Thank you
This is all so sad cuz it should never have happened and Michael should be in London right now giving us the greatest show on earth for his children and his fans.
RIP Michael, I shall always love you xx

WTF?

Instead of calling the assistant......... why didn't he just use his cell phone to call 911? What was the purpose of Prince being there at all? and what are the police waiting for?

Why would you give him propafol at 11am? Thats basically daytime? a bit late to try that drug after a whole night and morning of trying

Murrey is not a free man he has the anger of all the fans after his sorry worthless ass. IF he doesn't get what he deserves in jail he will when he gets out.

HOLD UP A F*CKING MINUTE! What the f*ck is this?!
Let me get this sh*t straight.
It took more than an HOUR to call 911?!
What kind of f*cked up doctor is this?! The bringer of death?!
Someone was lying out of their ass!

In my opinion, this was not a doctor, but an executioner (see my earlier post a few pages back.) If "someone, " or a corporation, wanted to kill Michael, why not have a doctor do it? He probably won't even get jail time. Follow the money. This is NOT over.

And rockstar? About the vision you reported having? I BELIEVE you.

yeah murray killed michael by administering all the drugs to him. but the whole damn world killed michael in some way. you can disagree with me all you want. but michael was anxious, stressed, etc... for a reason...being constantly chased by the paparrazi, having people come up to you screaming at the top of their lungs, wondering who the hell might try to sue you next, oh and having to worry about those 50 concerts that you have to do. Michael gave himself 100%. all he wanted was some peace & sleep. this, in my opinion, was an accident. Yes, Murray killed him by giving him the drugs...he should not have given him that...it was WRONG and stupid.

maybe you're right.but anxiety ALONE doesn't kill you.instead,a leathal amount of drugs and an irresponsible doctor kill you FOR REAL.

I can believe that Murray called other folks, in a panic and because he f*** up, to find out how to deal with this or what to do. Now the key part is to talk to these other folks.

He will try to put the spin on it, that MJ, was an addict, but I still think MJ asked for this drug because it was introduced to him as something that could help him sleep, and it did, so he continued to use it.

I do not believe he was using it to get "high."Which is what I"m about to post in another board momentarily. He just wanted to go to sleep and rest his soul, now he is.

^^ Totally agree.

Poor Michael :(

You couldn't of said it any better :cry: :cry: :cry:

Even though we all know that it is homicide, seeing it flashing away on the tv still seems so unreal :cry:

Re: Just In: LA Coroner rules Mr.Jackson Death A Homicide

Michael Jackson's PR firm releases statement following media reports suggesting homicide: http://news.bnonews.com/jzyd

This what it says for those who cannot get to the link:

Jackson Family Statement
LOS ANGELES (BNO NEWS) --[FONT=Book Antiqua,serif] Michael Jackson's PR firm released the following statement on Monday after media reports suggested that the star's death was ruled a homicide by the Los Angeles County coroner. [/FONT]

[FONT=Book Antiqua,serif]"The Jackson family has full confidence in the legal process, and commends the ongoing efforts of the L.A. County Coroner, the L.A. District Attorney and the L.A. Police Department.

The family looks forward to the day that justice can be served."[/FONT]

Instead of calling him......... why didn't he just use his cell phone to call 911? What was the purpose of Prince being there?

Your guess is as good as mine to the one question we all seem to be asking, WHY? All I know is the DEVIL is at work here.....

No one in their right mind would give anyone that cocktail in one night just to treat "insomnia"...and then wait for god knows how long to get help. He was murdered and the first call he probably made when he noticed MJ was not breathing was some kind of publicist...and how to handle it. That's Hollywood for you.

I had a nightmare that Murray attacked Michael.. the dream was so vivid.
And Michael wanted me to tell that to others in the dream.
rockstar what was your vision? I think you saw the same thing as me.

What was the purpose of Prince being there?

So Murray could have a "witness" as he pretended to revive Michael, who had already been dead for some time. It made it look to Prince as if Michael had only moments earlier lost consciousness. Murray thought that would bolster his "alibi".

This is beyond negligence. This is a disregard for human life. It doesn't matter if Michael was a "drug addict" or a man who simply wanted to get rest - this doctor is a murderer and it isn't the first time Dr. Murray killed someone ...

Dr. Murray said he gave Michael this sedative for 6 weeks prior to Michael's death. If you take a good hard look at the evidence, you will see Michael's health and weight decline during this time. The moment Dr. Murray was hired, the chef, Tohme, Leonard Rowe and others were dismissed and the family isolated from Michael. Michael's weight started to decline and he stopped eating. How he could he eat? He was fed drug after drug to treat insomnia. How on earth could no one in his camp NOT NOTICE THE SUDDEN CHANGE? Michael was controlled by these drugs and probably couldn't even think clearly. Look at what was given to him the day he died!!! He was fed so many drugs that it would have probably killed an elephant!!!

Murray may have pulled the trigger, but many enablers around Michael provided the bullets. My poor, dear Michael. *sigh* :( :no:

Exactly but who hired Murray?? 'They' say Michael, but he is not here to confirm that so why should we believe these people who keep telling conflicting stories, I have a feeling Michael didn't choose him OR he did but someone was paying Murray to keep Michael on drugs where they could control him... something else was going on...!

Back