Jermaine speaks about Evan ad Jordy Chandler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Jordan is man enough to come out and clear up Michael, but he is a Chandler, all i know is that he is not a kid anymore...

I will even forgive him, cause when a father makes a little do something, and that father is capable of hitting you in the head to the point of almost kill you even when you are grown up man like Evan did to Jordan when he was 26 years old, i mean of course he was afraid, Evan was capable of EVERYTHING, and he was, he did what he planned, i mean... i can in a point understand Jordan, what other choice he had, BUT now is different

yeah whats his excuse now for not coming out when we are still discussing this in 1,2 years time

yeah whats his excuse now for not coming out when we are still discussing this in 1,2 years time
Yes i know, but i think his afraid of losing the money he got... Money is sweet...

Dont you think is very weird that the media does not even try to ask him anything...

Dont you think is very weird that the media does not even try to ask him anything...
only that they might be scared of the answer. they dont need to ask him anything they can keep the witchhunt going themselves

wheres jermaines source...he cant just make comments like this without supporting it...even though we know its true...as its such a big deal and needs to be cleared!

Shouldnt the MJ estate sue the chandler family for false accusation, humiliation, money etc etc..Shouldnt the Jackson family do something about this and take it to court. Who gives if MJ is not around, his name still lives. He still deserves justice.

The Jackson family should be doing a hell of a lot of things, but they're not.

Among the things they are doing, like relaunching their career by singing the same song over and over (Jermaine), releasing a Greatest Hits album at "just" the right time (Janet), making money out his son's death and challenging the will (Joe), and talking general rubbish to the media (LaToya), they're doing quite well.

I still believe the Jackson family know something we're not being told, because their silence on finding justice for Michael and their intention on making money for themselves is sickening.

Just my opinion. The way they're acting these days, you'd think he was nothing more than a recluse and not no longer with us.

Shouldnt the MJ estate sue the chandler family for false accusation, humiliation, money etc etc..Shouldnt the Jackson family do something about this and take it to court. Who gives if MJ is not around, his name still lives. He still deserves justice
statue of limitations will be well gone

Oh, I just found out Janet will be performing on the X Factor to promote her new Greatest Hits album.

I don't reckon Jordy will ever speak out publicly about the 93 allegations. And if he does, it will be when he's an old man in 40 years time, when he has nothing to lose and when MJ is seen more as an iconic figure in history.

The risk to Jordy right now is too great, with MJ's passing still being so raw. There is 0% chance he will come forward in the next 5-10 years.

I respect your opinion but I don't agree at all. His whole life is at stake, he won't live 40 years if he keeps this bottled up.

Jordy's whole life is a complete lie. He is a reason why Michael isn't here anymore, you don't think he feels guilty for that? I'm sure now that Michael is gone it's consumed him even more. If he does the right thing now, the sooner he can start to heal from this whole thing(same goes for the Arvizo kid). Just look what happened to his father if you want to know what holding guilt in can do to you.

This is how I feel about this..the majority of people know everything against Michael was a lie..but you have the few ignorant who either can't let go of their stance. I am pretty sure that Jordy has told people it was a lie. Things are just being put in the forefront now that Michael is gone.

Last edited:
That's why a friend and i made this video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PShswFB4f4s
We want to try to reach Jordan with it..so please help us out and spread this video. Don't forget to leave a message their to make your own Call to Jordan. We at least have to try...

Hi Esther, I watched the video and added a text to appeal to his conscience.
I hope it will help and he will see it and feel compelled to come forward and tell the truth and do the right thing!

(I think we need to ask Spike Lee in our petition to him to make a film about the 93 and 05 allegations to include an appeal to Jordan Chandler and Gavin Arvizo to do the right thing and tell the truth!)

i doubt they feel any guilt certainly evan. nows JC's chance to do the right things as he has no excuse anymore. but if he didnt want to do it in 05 then i doubt much has changed

This entire situations is so sad, the way how the media made a huge deal about this thing in 93'. They did more more harm than jordie did by lying on MJ. I recall when they started spreading the lies about MJ bathing naked with little boys and so on, the media is the reason MJ is so hated if they would of just report things as they happened MJ would not be so reviled as he is today.

Last night they reported how that German producer POlaski or whatever his name is recieved bail for raping a 13 year old girl. I noticed the annoucer called him an" alledged child molester" and said it was an "alledged rape. Not so with MJ he was a molester and the accusation was true in their book. So sad and disturbing.

Oh, I just found out Janet will be performing on the X Factor to promote her new Greatest Hits album.

WeegieMac,

I love the picture......*saves it to the hundreds of other MJ pictures on computer to drool over* ( sorry OT, but I had to mention it! LOL!)

The press is the lowest thing, Jordy i think, is not stupid, and he will keep silent cause he knows he may lose a lot of money (if not all), he's lucky that he was respected by the press, nothing like they did to Michael Jackson who was ABUSED BY THE PRESS IN A WAY I HAVE NEVER EVER WITNESSED AND I THINK I WILL EVER SEE AGAIN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, BY UNPROVEN ACCUSATIONS EVEN WHEN HE WENT TO A TRIAL AND WAS ACQUITED.

The press could go and ask JORDAN CHANDLER and follow him AND try to ask him (STILL THEY DONT EVEN BOTHER) THEY WONT RUIN THEIR BUSINESS, IS SICK THE WAY THEY FREELY WRITE JUST ABOUT ANYTHING ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON, ALWAYS NEGATIVE AND IF POSITIVE THEY WILL FIND THE WAY TO MAKE IT LOOK SOMBER, EVEN NOW AFTER HIS DEATH, THEY HAVE NO PRINCIPLES, THE WAY THEY TREATED MICHAEL JACKSON IS A SHAME AND IS DEFENDLESS, THEY WERE AFTER HIM NO MATTER WHAT, THEY FINALLY KILL HIM, CAUSE THEY ARE A BIG PART OF HIS LIFE, MICHAEL CARED ABOUT THEM EVEN THOUGH HE WILL SAY HE WOULDNT, HE WAS ALL ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT HIM, AND THE PRESS DECIDED TO DESTROYED HIM,

WE ALL SAW THE TRIAL, WE ALL SAW HOW CHEAP THE CASE WAS, WE ALL KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BE ACQUITED AND HE WAS, YET THE PRESS DIDNT CARE, THEY JUST IGNORED IT TO KEEP ON AND ON SAYING LIES, HIDING THE TRUE, IN SUCH A DIRTY, DISGUSTING WAY, THE ARE A BIG PART OF HIS DEATH, MICHAEL BECAME ADICTED TO THINGS HE SHOULDNT HAVE CAUSE HE WAS DEPRESSED, HE COULDNT TAKE SO MANY LIES, SO HE HAD HIS PERSCRIPTION DRUGS TO MAKE HIM FORGET ALL THE SICK BIASED PRESS, HE WILL FOOL HIMSELF PRETENDING TO BE THE STRONGEST, BUT HE WAS JUST A HUMAN, AND HE ENDED DEAD.

NOW THEY COULD CHASE JORDAN CHANDLER THE WAY THEY DID IT WITH MICHAEL JACKSON, BUT THEY DONT EVEN TRY, AND THEY WONT, CAUSE IT WILL NOT PROFIT THEM, THEY ARE SICK, AND THEY WILL KEEP ON BEEING LIKE THAT, GOOD JOURNALISM IS DEAD

Last edited:
Isnt it sick how they almost defend polanski?????, what was it with michael jackson???

Music65 i remember it was sick and perverted and it was a big fat lie

AND THEY NEVER USED THE WORD ALLEGED with MJ, and the funniest part is Polanski did admit the rape of the girl and run for 30 years! he even won an oscar for that overrated movie the pianist... sick

i think people have a tendency to believe the bad things cause their OWN HEADS ARE PERVERTED; they have that dirty imagination, they are the reason why the media keeps all so perverted and sexual,

common people have their heads way too fucking perverted, and they make me wanna puke...:puke: those who keep on and on with the sexual stuff are the ones who youa ll should have kids away from,

cause they see a boy and they THINK SEXUAL, so who is the perverted one???? who is the perv....

Last edited:
once again people - this is not an issue about being a man, cleaning a coincidence, removing your guilt. It is not even about money.

both the accusers (93 and 03) gave statements to the police. In 93 the police searched neverland, took pictures of MJ's genitals, had an investigation going on, had 2 grand jury etc. the 03 accusations went to a trial.

if today any of the accusers say that "they lied" it would mean that they lied to the police, filed false documents etc and this is a crime and I believe it is punishable up to 5 years in prison.

so do not expect people to come out and say that they lied because as there is a threat of going to prison it won't happen and it is just a wishful thinking on your/our part.

Isnt it sick how they almost defend polanski?????, what was it with michael jackson???
The difference is that with Polanski, as well as others such as Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry, R. Kelly, & Elvis Presley is that the underaged people were female. Mike was accused of sleeping with boys. Male homosexuality is generally looked down upon. Look at what happened to Tevin Campbell and George Michael. Also in a lot of societies, females aren't considered important. Look at the media coverage of teachers sleeping with students. Female teachers sleeping with male students get more coverage than male teachers sleeping with female students. Also, to a lot of people seeing two girls kissing is considered cool, but two guys never. If Mike was accused of sleeping with teenaged girls, it wouldn't have been as big a deal. That's just the way it is unfortunately.

once again people - this is not an issue about being a man, cleaning a coincidence, removing your guilt. It is not even about money.

both the accusers (93 and 03) gave statements to the police. In 93 the police searched neverland, took pictures of MJ's genitals, had an investigation going on, had 2 grand jury etc. the 03 accusations went to a trial.

if today any of the accusers say that "they lied" it would mean that they lied to the police, filed false documents etc and this is a crime and I believe it is punishable up to 5 years in prison.

so do not expect people to come out and say that they lied because as there is a threat of going to prison it won't happen and it is just a wishful thinking on your/our part.

Jordan could come out and tell the truth. He can't be charged with perjury because the case never went to the courtroom for him to testify under penalty of perjury. He was never under oath.

For Gavin, on the other hand, it will be a little harder. He can say "My mother made me do this" but for fear of seeing his mother in a jail cell, I don't think he would do it. If Jordan comes out and makes a statement, I would think people would just assume the second case was a sham aswell.

Jordan could come out and tell the truth. He can't be charged with perjury because the case never went to the courtroom for him to testify under penalty of perjury. He was never under oath.

In United States giving false statements to police is a crime - regardless of whether it goes to the court/trial or not.

Here is the details "one count of making false statements, a felony punishable by up to five years in prison, and one count of making a false report of a crime, a misdemeanor punishable by a year in jail".

Most recent example is the balloon boy incident - a family set a balloon free and told the police that it was an accident and their son was in it while knowing that he was not. later they told that they were lying to generate publicity for themselves and now they are being charged with the above felony charges. they recanted their statements in 2 days and it never went to trial. Like I said we aren't talking about a perjury charge here , false statements is also a crime.

Last edited:
In United States giving false statements to police is a crime - regardless of whether it goes to the court/trial or not.

Here is the details "one count of making false statements, a felony punishable by up to five years in prison, and one count of making a false report of a crime, a misdemeanor punishable by a year in jail".

Most recent example is the balloon boy incident - a family set a balloon free and told the police that it was an accident and their son was in it while knowing that he was not. later they told that they were lying to generate publicity for themselves and now they are being charged with the above felony charges. they recanted their statements in 2 days and it never went to trial. Like I said we aren't talking about a perjury charge here , false statements is also a crime.

BUT, it expires.

After some years you can't be charged.

He was 13 years old, which makes him a minor at the time and under the influence of his father therefore I don't think he would face any charges.

He was 13 years old, which makes him a minor at the time and under the influence of his father therefore I don't think he would face any charges.

I'd think that was the case too. Anyone know for sure? The other thing is...the financial side I guess? He could potentially be sued right?

Jordy wouldn't be charged but the Jackson family can sue him, mainly for defamation of character. And the insurance company involved could also technically sue Jordy as they were the ones that paid out in the settlement.

BUT, it expires.

After some years you can't be charged.
limitations will probably be long gone by now.bottom line if he wanted to confess and had decided it was the right thing to do nothing would stop you if u really felt u had to do it

also the estate can sue him for any loss of income (saying that negative publicity affected MJ's record sales etc) and this could be a huge number as this is MJ we are talking about.

limitations will probably be long gone by now.bottom line if he wanted to confess and had decided it was the right thing to do nothing would stop you if u really felt u had to do it

yes probably limitations are gone. but regardless of criminal charges he can still be sued in civil court by the family, estate, insurance company etc etc. I also think the police can sue for the cost of the investigation they did due to his statements.

if you want to confess, nothing can stop you. if your guilt haunted you, the best way to release it is to speak the truth. and if you could live with lies in your entire life, then it was your choice. I can't believe the man who totally ruined michael's life and gave him so much pain, trouble and humiliation, could live happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back