Jermaine is not happy: he still wants Michael Buried in Neverland

He's not and never will be a common singer. EVER.

dont forget about the sneddon snake and the white old supremacy, im white, and thats why i know a lot about it, i hate how they are trying to make Michael just a common singer, i hate it, dont let that happen, we as fans should stand up!

:shock: at some of these comments..and where they are going...

it doesnt matter what we want now does it? no it doesn't. We all love him and are sad that he is gone but this isnt about any of us or his family or close friends. This is about Michael and respecting the fact that he is in his resting place and thats where he should stay, not be moved.. He was a very private man and I doubt he would want his Neverland to be turned into a tourist venue..and thats exactly what would happen if Jermaine had his way. hell it may still be turned into a tourist venue.. and other will be making money off of his place that at one time brought him much happiness but ended up being something that he felt was violated.

it saddens me to see some of the comments being made. its hard enough to deal with his death and now to see some things being said..:no:

So then if you're so sure, why didn't he specify he wanted to be interred at Neverland?

Your logic is circular.

No it´s not!!
Because he knew that everybody knew Neverland is his place!! He had money problems so that´s why he didn´t go back but he was fighting like a Lion to keep the place because he wanted his own Graceland he was very terrified that people could take that away from him.

Could you stop saying white haters Arty? There is many white fans in this board, including me. Liking MJ or not is not a matter of race, it's a matter of taste.

:clapping:

The LOVE that Michael gave us is the monument.

Whenever I listen to MJs music, I make my pilgrimage.

He also never went back!!

My goodness, why can't fans put their own need to visit him aside and actually be realistic about what neverland was. Yes he loved it very much, until 80 sheriffs went in and gutted the place.

He had 4 years to go back there and he never did. Colony capital is ripping out the rides and changing the place as we speak... neverland is not "neverland" anymore in many ways. The fans need to let the place go..

So the brainwashing is already working. No pilgrimage site for a black man...

I'm sure someone could find a more suitable alternative. People went to see the items that were supposed to be auctioned off and that was a success altho it was showcased in a former department store. Wherever Michael is represented, people will make the pilgrimage to it...whether his body is there or not...whether it's in Los Olivos or Las Vegas. Michael's got it like that...unlike Elvis, IMO. ;D I'd travel to Vegas to see a museum housing Michael's things. His body doesn't have to be there for me to pay the flight and hotel and entrance fee. But that's me.

How about you?

because after the trial Michael was having money troubles, he couldnt go back to Neverland, dont you know how expensive is to keep Neverland running??? he couldnt go back even if he wanted, but he was fighting, he was about to recover Neverland entirely after the 50 concerts and the tour and the album and everything he was going to do to save Neverland for him and for his kids

It's very expensive to run a whole amusement park and zoo, but he could have just lived at the main house if he was worried about money.

.. and he was hardly saving money by living at his $100,000 a month rented home :lol:

:shock: at some of these comments..and where they are going...

it doesnt matter what we want now does it? no it doesn't. We all love him and are sad that he is gone but this isnt about any of us or his family or close friends. This is about Michael and respecting the fact that he is in his resting place and thats where he should stay, not be moved.. He was a very private man and I doubt he would want his Neverland to be turned into a tourist venue..and thats exactly what would happen if Jermaine had his way. hell it may still be turned into a tourist venue.. and other will be making money off of his place that at one time brought him much happiness but ended up being something that he felt was violated.

it saddens me to see some of the comments being made. its hard enough to deal with his death and now to see some things being said..:no:

You know nothing about Michael!! You doubt he would want his Neverland to be turned into a tourist venue like Graceland??? You know nothing about the man.
That is exactly what Michael would ´ve wanted. He would have wanted the biggest show on earth! He would ´ve loved to have a place where millions of his fans can visit him and celebrate him. He would have wanted a place bigger than Graceland that´s why he created Neverland.

in his private home movie, Michael said he would never sell neverland, neverland represented him. during the trial, the public destroyed it and neverland turned to the painful memory. I know Mj didn't want to go back. He love neverland and also hate it. but right now neverland become the only connection between us and him. I really want to visit neverland but I hate all those greedy people try to use neverland to make their own profit. that's so disgusting! Neverland belongs to mj's children and they should decide what to do.

Neverland is a 100-200 million dollar investment to Michael - that's it.

And how sure are you that Michael wanted to turn it into a Graceland after swearing he would never live there again?

Did you see it written anywhere on his will?

(using your same circular logic on you.)

No it´s not!!
Because he knew that everybody knew Neverland is his place!! He had money problems so that´s why he didn´t go back but he was fighting like a Lion to keep the place because he wanted his own Graceland he was very terrified that people could take that away from him.

I think Neverland is a beautiful place fit for him, eventhough he was hurt alot there, and some people associate it with crime. However Neverland is Michael's creation, and I believe that he would love to be visited by fans, even after death. Neverland is all he was about. He might have moved on, but his heart was still attached to it. Still FL is amazing, but I think Michael deserves his own resting place.

the fact is that most of the media put as an excuse the supposed fact that people relate Neverland with crime, but the fact is that most people DO NOT, only the ones hating, who btw are the ones not going there, and fans do not think of any crime cause there wasnt, and cause of its wonderment, the part of the media who are still trying to bring MJ down will say that but in the end those comments will all dessapear, the magic of Neverland and the people who will visit there will have the last say, which will be positive

No. Michael created Neverland to ESCAPE from the world.

And, he'd share it with children for FREE. Not like the Colony vultures and Jermaine who want to profit from it.

You know nothing about Michael!! You doubt he would want his Neverland to be turned into a tourist venue like Graceland??? You know nothing about the man.
That is exactly what Michael would ´ve wanted. He would have wanted the biggest show on earth! He would ´ve loved to have a place where millions of his fans can visit him and celebrate him. He would have wanted a place bigger than Graceland that´s why he created Neverland.

Neverland is Michael, i want to visit Michael IN Neverland, and the ones earning any money are going to be his kids, not jermaine

:wtf: ok i know nothin about him (insert sarcasim)

yet im saying what the majoring of people have said and just cause i don't agree with what you are saying.. i know nothing about him. i have seen you post on other threads and you constantly attack the fans here.. and tbh its very hateful some of the things you have said.

i think you need to look in the mirror with your statement about knowing him or not .

No. Michael created Neverland to ESCAPE from the world.

And, he'd share it with children for FREE. Not like the Colony vultures and Jermaine who want to profit from it.
But jermaine wont profit himself, dont forget Michael's children have lawyers

Neverland is a 100-200 million dollar investment to Michael - that's it.

And how sure are you that Michael wanted to turn it into a Graceland after swearing he would never live there again?

Did you see it written anywhere on his will?

(using your same circular logic on you.)

Michael always studied the legacy of the greats like Elvis, Beatles etc.
He saw as a child that Elvis had this glamorous place called Graceland. ANd he saw that after Elvis died Graceland became a pilgrimage site for his millions of fans.
Michael loved the idea and in the 80 with enough money he could create his own Graceland-much more beautiful and much bigger-so that his pilgrimage site will be much more spectacular!

I think in two years from now Michael is back at Neverland!

Again:

LOL!!!!

Jermaine is associated with Colony Capital with Dr. Tohme who is one of Tom Barrack's employees.

Remember, it was Jermaine who brought Colony Capital to Michael, and Dr. Tohme is the rep for Colony Capital that ran Michael's business up until he was fired in May 2009.

Sorry, are you and Arty trying to astroturf us? It ain't working.

But jermaine wont profit himself, dont forget Michael's children have lawyers

Again, how are you so sure of that?

Do you have it in writing?

Michael studied their music - and co-owns a lot of it - but that does not mean he wanted to be buried there.

Not even Elvis wanted to be buried at Graceland, his family decided to do that because they stole his corpse from Memphis Cemetery.

Michael always studied the legacy of the greats like Elvis, Beatles etc.
He saw as a child that Elvis had this glamorous place called Graceland. ANd he saw that after Elvis died Graceland became a pilgrimage site for his millions of fans.
Michael loved the idea and in the 80 with enough money he could create his own Graceland-much more beautiful and much bigger-so that his pilgrimage site will be much more spectacular!

I think they should open Neverland but not with Colonial Capital or Jermaine. It should be owned by his family, his kids. I think Neverland should be brought back to what it was, open it a couple of weeks a month for fans and sick and inner city kids. It should have all of michaels original rides and things. I think Michael would have liked to have a graceland type place where we could all have fun and share love. Neverland should be turned back into what it was. I dont think Michael "hated" Neverland he didnt like what people did to it but he never hate Neverland, Neverland never did anything to him. In 2005 he did that interview with geraldo and he talked highly of Neverland and what it did for kids and how he loved to see people smiling there, thats what it should be again. It shouldnt be about making money and selling tee-shirts and things, if it is im not going.

He's not and never will be a common singer. EVER.
Of course, he was unique! he should have his own place for the millions of fans to visit him, and there is no better and most remembered place to do that then Neverland

ppl stop being so damn selfish you don't know what Micheal wanted and nether do we his family clearly knows what he wanted AND THAT IS NOT TO GO BACK TO NEVERLAND
and I'm not stupid to believe Jermaine over Janet
ppl let Micheal rest already and shut up give him the peace that he never had in life

Again:

LOL!!!!

Jermaine is associated with Colony Capital with Dr. Tohme who is one of Tom Barrack's employees.

Remember, it was Jermaine who brought Colony Capital to Michael, and Dr. Tohme is the rep for Colony Capital that ran Michael's business up until he was fired in May 2009.

Who cares about who is associated with who. That´s utter bullshit.
Think about Michael and his legacy if you love him!
Michael wanted his Graceland and while Mike was living people were taking it away from him and now he´s dead it´s the same! -please let Michael have his Neverland!

Again:

LOL!!!!

shimar, stop with the sarcasm, im not here to fight with fellow fans, ok?

I think they should open Neverland but not with Colonial Capital or Jermaine. It should be owned by his family, his kids. I think Neverland should be brought back to what it was, open it a couple of weeks a month for fans and sick and inner city kids. It should have all of michaels original rides and things. I think Michael would have liked to have a graceland type place where we could all have fun and share love. Neverland should be turned back into what it was. I dont think Michael "hated" Neverland he didnt like what people did to it but he never hate Neverland, Neverland never did anything to him. In 2005 he did that interview with geraldo and he talked highly of Neverland and what it did for kids and how he loved to see people smiling there, thats what it should be again. It shouldnt be about making money and selling tee-shirts and things, if it is im not going.
im with you

I don't want Michael at Neverland. It no longer belong to him in his heart when he was alive. It brought to much pain and suffering. I don't think I want to go there to see Michael.
Too many people took advantage of him when he was there. I am quite sure he talked to his Kids about it. Especially Paris. Let them decide what to do whe they get a bit older.
Forget Jermaine he is not even in the equation.

I´m leaving this thread it hurts to much. I cannot believe so many fans are already brainwashed-hurts so much -I´m very sad right now.It hurts that Michael can´t have his place even in death.

I hope I'm wrong, but you sound like a Colony Capital astroturfer to me to drum up fake support among fans.

I do love Michael and I always will!

And I stand with Katherine's, Janet's, Rebbie's and LaToya's wishes to have him interred in a private beautiful place where his children can visit him privately without anyone dancing or profiting from their father's grave.

So if you love Michael - let him rest in peace and put that same enthusiasm you have to finding the people responsible in his untimely death.

Michael wanted his Graceland and while Mike was living people were taking it away from him and now he´s dead it´s the same! -please let Michael have his Neverland!

I care who is associated with who. I also care who would profit most from Neverland being a tourist attraction. For Colony Capital to get rich from Michael's death makes me ill to think about. If the ranch belonged entirely to Michael's children, it could be different. It could be beautiful, peaceful, and fun - but never, ever as it was, only ever a memory. But it does not belong only to his children and that's that. Because of the involvement of Colony Capital even if Neverland was restored to pre-trial days, it would never, ever be what Michael created. It couldn't be because those in charge would want to make money back from restoration and then make a profit. There will be nothing free as it was - only whatever they can think of to sell. And looking at the prices Jermaine has for his "tribute", I'd hate to think what they'd dream up for admission to Neverland. If Colony Capital is involved along with Jermaine, I don't think it would even be close to the memory of Neverland as it was - it will be tacky and commercial -something Michael never was and does not deserve to be subjected to in his death.

As for where he is buried - his FAMILY has chosen. So be it.

Back