Jackson's Will -- Randy Says Not MJ's Signature

ok, so they were all in New york , as I said before the place is no issue at all . Randy try plan F now
I would like to know the facts. Is there a conspiracy? I don't know. What we do know is the family was not great with money and Michael loved his children. He wanted them to be taken care of. He knew his family better than anyone. Yeah, he associated with them some, but when it came to business he was burnt over and over again. Randy means well he and Michael worked together on several occassions musically and on other things. I'm confused I don't know what to think anymore EXCEPT DON'T LET THE FAMILY GET THEIR HANDS ON ALL THAT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking motive.

what's Randy's motive for doing this when no matter what is proven, the money will stay with the children? if anything, if this will is invalid as well as the 1997 one, then the money stays with the children 100%. even if this one's invalid and the 1997 will is valid, the same breakdown stays. so either way, there's not much of a difference. so I can't see any cut-and-dried motive for this action. that's what's confusing me.

I am thinking motive.

what's Randy's motive for doing this when no matter what is proven, the money will stay with the children? if anything, if this will is invalid as well as the 1997 one, then the money stays with the children 100%. even if this one's invalid and the 1997 will is valid, the same breakdown stays. so either way, there's not much of a difference. so I can't see any cut-and-dried motive for this action. that's what's confusing me.

If this plan doesn't result, Randy will claim that MJ was a retarded hardcore drug-addict who couldn't take care of anything. This is a lie, of course, but if the whole Jackson family testifies (I don«t doubt they are capable of making the kids tell lies to the judge [remember when Joe said/invented that Prince phoned him calling MJ a drug addict]) and the 1997 is invalidated, some of the money will go to MJ's siblings.

I am thinking motive.

Me, too. I don't get it at all. He's better off with his mother getting some stake than nothing at all. Because one thing apparently is for sure, there is nothing indicating he or any of the siblings should be overseeing the estate.

Well if Randy is being advised by Brian Oxman, then he probably doesn't even realize the consequences of the 1997 will.

Remember right before the last court date, it was reported that Brian Oxman had some documentation which would prove that Michael had fired Branca. The next day, nobody showed up in court with any such documentation.

Some folks are pointing the finger at Londell McMillian, my money is on the "Oxman Factor." He's like a piece of gum on the bottom of your shoe, in my opinion. I think it's Oxman who is putting all of those ideas in Randy's head, not McMillian.

If this plan doesn't result, Randy will claim that MJ was a retarded hardcore drug-addict who couldn't take care of anything. This is a lie, of course, but if the whole Jackson family testifies (I don«t doubt they are capable of making the kids tell lies to the judge [remember when Joe said/invented that Prince phoned him calling MJ a drug addict]) and the 1997 is invalidated, some of the money will go to MJ's siblings.

I hope some no nonsense judge just puts an end to it. And just says, look....this is the will, it's valid and unbreakable. You can spend a lot of time and effort trying to break it, but it will always stand. Now move on.

Randy qualms is to prove that Michael's signature is fake..that he is trying to do..Didnt Katherine dismissed some Lawyers today? what is next? or rather who is next. Katherine is not and never was good in business as she played the mother role. Someone is advising her, and who could that be?

Well if Randy is being advised by Brian Oxman, then he probably doesn't even realize the consequences of the 1997 will.

Remember right before the last court date, it was reported that Brian Oxman had some documentation which would prove that Michael had fired Branca. The next day, nobody showed up in court with any such documentation.

Some folks are pointing the finger at Londell McMillian, my money is on the "Oxman Factor." He's like a piece of gum on the bottom of your shoe, in my opinion. I think it's Oxman who is putting all of those ideas in Randy's head, not McMillian.

That Randy still associates with Oxman says a lot. You'd think he'd never speak to Oxman considering some of the things he publicly came out with about Michael and the family.

Randy qualms is to prove that Michael's signature is fake..that he is trying to do..Didnt Katherine dismissed some Lawyers today? what is next? or rather who is next. Katherine is not and never was good in business as she played the mother role. Someone is advising her, and who could that be?

Yeah, but the thing is if the will is fake, then the children get EVERYTHING! And their mother, Debbie Rowe would control Prince and Paris' portion. I guess the Jacksons would be the overseer of Blanket's part, but that's not an automatic given.

Randy really gains nothing at all by proving the will is fake. Why he's stirring this hornet's nest is ridiculous UNLESS he's got some document that says he's suppose to be an executor. Which we know we would have been hearing about all over the place if that was the case.

We should go easy on Randy, this is the hardest he's worked since the Victory Tour !! lol

Note to Randy - Get in the studio with your brothers and finish that album you started 15 years ago !!!

Nah, those you list ain't important to MJ's business except Branca. I mean MJ's share, which is what I am most concerned about. Yep, he said he wouldn't sell Michael's share. But till now I can't believe his single word but action. And I will keep my suspicions about Branca and wait the true answer. Sure, I sincerely wish my doubts are absolutely wrong. What I want to see is they unite and spread MJ's legacy day after day, year after year.

Do you mean that Branca said he won't sell MJ's share of the catalog? Do you have a source for that statement?

:bugeyed What?!?! Are you serious?

Michael was kicking ass and takin names at the demo.
I've watched footage. There ain't nothin wrong with him.
Randy needs to get a grip.
At times I like this, I wish during MSG when Randy shoved Michael, that Michael had turned around and knocked him the hell out.

yes, Michael was 100% FULLY ENGAGED at the demo. firing on ALL thrusters. there's no way they can prove any duress or whatever.

the only thing I can think of (after having read all the comments on THIS page) is that Randy has some sort of DNA test results he plans to tout to prove the children aren't MJ's. and even then, he won't get much out of it. those children, biodad or not, are his. his name is on each of their birth certificates. Randy won't get anywhere with that.

I'll shut up about the DNA bit now.

What is amazing with comments like this is that the Jacksons have no right to speak out about their brother's estate and if the do so, their mother should be "punished" by taking away Jacksons kids from the Jacksons

By the way, i would like to see the day the Judge will "get tough" and take away the kids from a "black family" to be cared for by a "white woman"

That will lay bare what i have said is the undercurrents of this whole issue - race.

The judge has hardly made any ruling favourable to Jacksons as even custody was as a result of out of court negotiations.

The black family ain't good enough to manage MJ's finances and it has to be managed only by non-black executors.

And if they protest about this, then the kids will be taken from the black family's compound and given to a white woman to take care of because "the black family is greedy", so the white judge needs to get tough on "the greedy black family".

Hey, let the judge go ahead and do so.

As again in 2005, this was seen as the plan.

To get rid of MJ
Have Debbie in control of the kids
And lawyers in control of MJ's assets for teh benefit of Sony

While alienating the Jackson family who have capacity to protest as the blood family

And like a script, it's all coming true. So carry on promoting that script.

Give the kids to Debbie.
Dump the Jacksons. let them go to hell.

And all along i thought Michael's mission was to bring people together.

Great post! Thank you. Many ppl at this forum ready to attack Jacksons family no matter what they say or do, ready to support every f*n stranger who puts hands into Michael estate. Many of members will be more than happy if kids will stay with this crazy women with low values, who sold her kids for tons of cash. I wanna ask them, what’s wrong with you folks? Why is so many ppl here against MJ blood relatives? I think ppl, blind or brainwashed with the media. This is the right answer.

I really believe Michael was manipulated by Branca and McClain and all those Fcking bastards around him since 2000 and even before,

how is that Michael was in NY on day 6, he was on NY on day 8 but he was on LA in day 7???:mello: STRANGE, he flew in the midle to just to sign a WILL???? so he read one of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN HIS LIFE, his WILL all of the sudden, with all of that what Branca and McClain wrote and he just sign it???? its weird, it is WEIRD:ph34r:

Great post! Thank you. Many ppl at this forum ready to attack Jacksons family no matter what they say or do, ready to support every f*n stranger who puts hands into Michael estate. Many of members will be more than happy if kids will stay with this crazy women with low values, who sold her kids for tons of cash. I wanna ask them, what’s wrong with you folks? Why is so many ppl here against MJ blood relatives? I think ppl, blind or brainwashed with the media. This is the right answer.

Stop with the ass kissing. Some of the members of the family have given their detractors ammo to go after them. Let Priscilla Presley be seen hanging out with known losers like Oxman and crooks and Leonard Rowe and watch what her critics say about her.

Stop with the ass kissing. Some of the members of the family have given their detractors ammo to go after them. Let Priscilla Presley be seen hanging out with known losers like Oxman and crooks and Leonard Rowe and watch what her critics say about her.

What! Please, chose right words when you talk to ppl here. OK? Ass kissing is something to do with ppl who supports Branca etc. Leave family alone pls! MJ was killed, it is fact you cannot deny. Family didn’t kill MJ, but other ppl could be involved. Fake will is a part of the whole picture.

But it doesn't matter where he signed it - it's the witnesses who can attest that he did in fact sign it.

John McClain, Trudy Green & Barry Siegal.

I wouldn't even doubt if there's a videotape some where of MJ signing the will in a safe deposit box.

Just thought I would put some info I came across as I was not familiar with about Trudy Green. She was a manager. According to RF she was fired by July 15, 2002. And she was a witness on July 7?
link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,57706,00.html
dated july 15, 2002

Must have come back as she was gone in early 2003 according to RF. 2002-3 were difficult years for MJ.

Barry Siegal was MJ accountant & reportedly fired 3-2003. Branca was fired by fax 3-6-2003:
link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,80404,00.html
firing of Branca by fax, Trudy Green left, fired Barry Siegel -3-6-2003

Of course, one has to consider the source of RF.

other links on Trudy Green:

http://www.artistshousemusic.org/videos/background+on+trudy+green

http://books.google.com/books?id=sB...snum=9&ved=0CB4Q6AEwCDgK#v=onepage&q=&f=false

http://popdirt.com/michael-jackson-cleaning-house/13741/

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2009-06-26-mj-archive_N.htm

[URL]http://mjstar.com/?p=1784
This is It promo

news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/dickclark/dcpgreene121901cmp.pdf

http://www.mjfanclub.net/home/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=666&Itemid=79

http://www.geocities.com/mj2megam/Arhiva.html

[URL]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,50695,00.html
pawning of watch story – April 19, 2002

[/URL]

[/URL]

Wow you said a mouth full and dead on, one thing people need to always keep in mind that the media know how to play with your mind.

People will believe anything in print before they research and find out the truth behind everything.

But it doesn't matter where he signed it - it's the witnesses who can attest that he did in fact sign it.

John McClain, Trudy Green & Barry Siegal.

I wouldn't even doubt if there's a videotape some where of MJ signing the will in a safe deposit box.

This is a important key of the will and it do matter where it was signed, I know first hand about signature fraud dealing with my stepfather and I was able to show proof he fake my signature on a document.

If their is proof to back up the fact michael didn't sign this and was not in los angeles on that date, then you can say this will is a fraud period.

Celebrities normally have a schedule sheet that show what their doing for that week and certain people that's working with them will get a copy of this schedule sheet showing the breakdown of everything.

I'm sure some of his bodyguards can confirm if michael left from new york or not because on their work sheet will have when michael left and where they flew to with him.

Last edited:
how can a will that was signed in 2002 and was exactly the same as a will written in 1997 (kids just added to it ) be seen as a fraud. what actual use is it to create a fake will that says exactly the same as it said in 1997. or are ppl gonna say that will was forged aswell? if mjs estate had been willed to i dunno dieter wiesner u may think thats abit dodgy. but was exactly is dodgy about this will? nothing its the same as the one made in 97 and theres nothing seemingly dodgy about it like branca being given 50% of mjs estate

how can a will that was signed in 2002 and was exactly the same as a will written in 1997 (kids just added to it ) be seen as a fraud. what actual use is it to create a fake will that says exactly the same as it said in 1997. or are ppl gonna say that will was forged aswell? if mjs estate had been willed to i dunno dieter wiesner u may think thats abit dodgy. but was exactly is dodgy about this will? nothing its the same as the one made in 97 and theres nothing seemingly dodgy about it like branca being given 50% of mjs estate

Yeah, if the will said that Branca was 50% owner, then of course that would raise flags.

The beneficiaries of the trust are the kids & Katherine & charity.

This is a important key of the will and it do matter where it was signed, I know first hand about signature fraud dealing with my stepfather and I was able to show proof he fake my signature on a document.

If their is proof to back up the fact michael didn't sign this and was not in los angeles on that date, then you can say this will is a fraud period.

Actually, Lawyers said IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE it was signed...as long as MJ signed it.

If the 2002 will is invalid, they will probate the 1997 will. And that will be it.

And the 1997, is the same as the 2002 will...with Blanket added. I am waiting for Randy to call the 1997 will a fake too. I cannot wait.

I find it very strange that people insinutate that MJ wasn't a responsible parent (knowing his crazy family) to write a will for them. He loved his kids. And he wanted to protected them.

Why is it so strange that he would write a will leaving EVERYTHING to those three kids?

We all know why Randy & LaToya think that...but why do fans think that MJ wouldn't want to leave his money for his children? Aside from the 20% to charity, he did not leave anything to strangers or business associates. So their claim that the will is fake or was teh result of undue influence WILL NOT HOLD.

The Sony-MJ demo is one time period I absolutely want to forget...but it seems like this episode will comeback in the forefront. MJ signed the will in between the demonstration and the Hip Hop summit.

How are they gonna prove MJ was under "Undue influence" when he was protesting one of the most powerful man in the music industry at that time? I saw the demostration, and MJ seemed very clear when he spoke.

and how are they gonna show Branca was an influence, when he wasn't even there when MJ sign the will?

I really believe Michael was manipulated by Branca and McClain and all those Fcking bastards around him since 2000 and even before,

how is that Michael was in NY on day 6, he was on NY on day 8 but he was on LA in day 7???:mello: STRANGE, he flew in the midle to just to sign a WILL???? so he read one of the MOST IMPORTANT THINGS IN HIS LIFE, his WILL all of the sudden, with all of that what Branca and McClain wrote and he just sign it???? its weird, it is WEIRD

MJ did not sign the will in LA. Nor did he write the date and the city on the will.

Weitzman said one of the witnesses made a mistake and wrote LA, because that is MJ's residing city.

Last edited:
how they are gonna prove that mj was psychologically dominated by Branca for 12 years , yet MJ was strong enough to serve ties with him . How ?

how they are gonna prove that mj was psychologically dominated by Branca for 12 years , yet MJ was strong enough to serve ties with him . How ?

Branca is one of the best in his field. MJ has worked with and been friends with Branca for decades!Read moonwalk.. I think MJ says he loves Branca, he was bestman at his wedding too. Branca had a lot of good ideas and did a hell of a lot of good for MJ and earnt him (MJ) and his estate A LOT of money. He is continuing to do that now and its all going to go to who MJ wanted it to go to.

* and didn't Branca leave MJ or at least it was a mutual decision?

Last edited:
Do you mean that Branca said he won't sell MJ's share of the catalog? Do you have a source for that statement?

Sure I have. "John G. Branca, the entertainment lawyer who structured Mr. Jackson’s initial purchase of the Beatles catalog and is now one of two executors of his estate, declined to comment by e-mail on Sunday, saying only that the Jackson stake in Sony/ATV “is not for sale.” "

Source: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/20/business/20fund.html?_r=1

Branca had best remember what he said.

Back