Jackson's Will -- Randy Says Not MJ's Signature

The only things I could think of because I'm not a lawyer is this, I did ask around to friends who are but here's what I think.
1. Being that he was here in NYC at the time the Will was suppose to being signed,(I witness this. I saw him July 6,2002(Saturday) at the SONY DEMO and at The Celebration of Love Party Afterwards)He had to had been here at least 2days before he went to Rev Al Sharpton's Church and The SONY DEMO. The Will was supposed to be signed on the 7th of July,(Sunday)He didn't leave NYC until like almost near the end of the week.It was said that he did something the week of the 11th.(My Birthday)
2. Michael would have gone to a law office in NYC and did a Videophone conference,had the will made up, then had his Signature faxed over to Cali with witnesses on bothsides of the States(Cali and NYC) saying yes I witnessed this.This has to be proven Since they are saying that Michael signed the will in California.Michael would had taken a Redeye to Cali,did his thang at the Law office ,sign The will then come back to NYC. I can't see this happening but who knows.
3.Yes, I believe that there might be another will outthere and Someone hid it very well because he probably did leave his mom and His Kids something but maybe he did leave something for his siblings or at least his nieces and nephews.as far as his father,is anyone's guess unless Michael was giving his father some money but not as much as people think. And what about Grace,She was his kid's nanny or did he have a problem with her ? So I am also questioning this but the Estate had to have someone who to help it run smoothly,Bianca and Mclain Hmmm. Someone tell me how Michael got back with Bianca Again ? Something is really bugging me even since the will was issued.

1&2 : they are saying that the will is signed in NY and one of the witnesses wrote LA because he thought he was supposed to write "place of residence" and not the "place the will is signed".

3. apparently MJ wanted to get his old team back and Branca is not the only one that started working with MJ in the last months. It includes Frank Dileo, Karen Faye (not working with him since 2006), Branca, Kenny Ortega etc etc.

I don't believe there's a "hidden will" because

- a will means that at least one lawyer, 3 witnesses and executors are aware of the will and if there is a hidden will 4+ people are conspiring to keep it secret.
- if branca is still an executor in the "hidden will" he would have no reason to hide it as he gets "2%" for his services no matter who gets the money.
- if branca was not an executor in the "hidden will" then he would not know and have that will in his possession to hide it to start with. in this case why would another executor hide the will and let go of 2% fees that they can get.

first the will is right and deb needs to let them have the kids. then it's great cuz of the 40% but omg that's only short term so now it's fake and they want to toss it. great cuz then u get nothing.

oh and now it's not his signature on the paper. sorrybut when michael jackson signs his will, it's not in a tiny office alone w/ jimminy cricket. it's w/ a team of people. that's y branca and mcclain aren't stressed about this at all

first the will is right and deb needs to let them have the kids. then it's great cuz of the 40% but omg that's only short term so now it's fake and they want to toss it. great cuz then u get nothing.

oh and now it's not his signature on the paper. sorrybut when michael jackson signs his will, it's not in a tiny office alone w/ jimminy cricket. it's w/ a team of people. that's y branca and mcclain aren't stressed about this at all
So true, they can't pick and choose how they please.

Back