Jackson's Will -- Randy Says Not MJ's Signature

if there is an all out war for the custody of the children... could grace make a play for it? one thing going for her would be her long standing relationship with the children?

??

Legally, not before Debbie Rowe. Debbie is still a legal parent. And Debbie's done what MJ told her to.

But if MJ wishes are in the least disobeyed by his family, Debbie is going full force for her babies & Blanket.

Grace is just an employee who's paid to take care of the kids, under the law.

if she claims the will is invalid...what happens to the kids. She was given custody of the kids, based on the will. Does that mean, DR can now challenge her and take custody of the kids?

If they are contesting the will, I am assuming they are contesting everything, not just the money part.

What a mess!

I don't think any of the Jacksons are "officially" trying to invalidate the will. Even if they tried, the older will is from 1997 and reads the same, except that Blanket wasn't born yet.

But if it should happen that the will would be declared invalid, DR would have a VERY strong case for custody. She's the mother, and has also agreed to take Blanket.

Yes, this is potentially a mess.

Legally, not before Debbie Rowe. Debbie is still a legal parent. And Debbie's done what MJ told her to.

But if MJ wishes are in the least disobeyed by his family, Debbie is going full force for her babies & Blanket.

Grace is just an employee who's paid to take care of the kids, under the law.

my view on debbie has drastically changed because of the way she stepped aside to honor the will.

so i would support debbie custodianship.

EDIT: I think the kids would be in public eye LESS.

I don't think any of the Jacksons are "officially" trying to invalidate the will. Even if they tried, the older will is from 1997 and reads the same, except that Blanket wasn't born yet.

But if it should happen that the will would be declared invalid, DR would have a VERY strong case for custody. She's the mother, and has also agreed to take Blanket.

Yes, this is potentially a mess.

right... if the will is invalidated it would be a mess. it will only hurt the kids.

this is so awful.

my view on debbie has drastically changed because of the way she stepped aside to honor the will.

so i would support debbie custodianship.

I have to agree with you. I've said here on the board that I used to be a "Debbie sold her babies" person.

But there's a biblical passage where King Solomon decides to split a baby in half between two mothers - and the real mother says "NO! Give her the child, at least the baby will live" - I cannot judge Debbie because she really and truly has always done what Michael asked her to. But she never gave up parental rights, ever.

That's how I see Debbie now, and if I ever meet her, I will certainly ask her forgiveness for my misjudgment of her.

As a mother myself, I can understand her feelings.

I have to agree with you. I've said here on the board that I used to be a "Debbie sold her babies" person.

But there's a biblical passage where King Solomon decides to split a baby in half between two mothers - and the real mother says "NO! Give her the child, at least the baby will live" - I cannot judge Debbie because she really and truly has always done what Michael asked her to. But she never gave up parental rights, ever.

That's how I see Debbie now, and if I ever meet her, I will certainly ask her forgiveness for my misjudgment of her.

As a mother myself, I can understand her feelings.

yea.. me too..

she lives on a huge ranch ? a perfect place for the MJ3. build a 1000 feet height metal fencing with electricity.... so when the PAPS come around ... they'll get electrocuted.

seems like the best scenario to keep the PAPS away.:doh:

yea.. me too..

she lives on a huge ranch ? a perfect place for the MJ3. build a 1000 feet height metal fencing with electricity.... so when the PAPS come around ... they'll get electrocuted.

seems like the best scenario to keep the PAPS away.:doh:

YEp, she has a horse ranch right outside of Los Angeles, north of Glendale & Pasadena in a town called Palmdale.

ZAP THE M-FERS with the electric fence !!!

I loved, loved it when Katherine got custody, but she is clearly NOT fulfilling MJs wishes if she allows Joe & Randy & LaToya & the other greedy siblings to run MJs money for his kids - while they all live off of it????

HELL NO.

By the time MJs kids are adults, it'll be all gone.

MJ would NEVER want it that way.

Is that what MJ worked & suffered for 45 years of his 50 year life for? So that his brothers can feed off of his children???

HELL NO.

I hope all the dirt Branca has on the family will be become public soon . I don't believe there is a jury that will give the jacksons any thing regarding mj's estate. the jacksons are more hated than Osama Bin Laden now because of their blatant greed .

No one will side with them AGAINST three orphans .
I think your going to find out about the conspiracy, and what branca is really up to, they have evidence and katherine was involved with michael in 2005 challenging the appointment of michael estate trustee. and I dont think the jackson family are hated as much as you want them to be. they have plenty of suppport, and there are many fans that believe in the conspiracy theory! and are waiting for the truth to come out.

YEp, she has a horse ranch right outside of Los Angeles, north of Glendale & Pasadena in a town called Palmdale.

ZAP THE M-FERS with the electric fence !!!

I loved, loved it when Katherine got custody, but she is clearly NOT fulfilling MJs wishes if she allows Joe & Randy & LaToya & the other greedy siblings to run MJs money for his kids - while they all live off of it????

HELL NO.

By the time MJs kids are adults, it'll be all gone.

MJ would NEVER want it that way.

Is that what MJ worked & suffered for 45 years of his 50 year life for? So that his brothers can feed off of his children???

HELL NO.

Well at the very least... I hope the kids are going to meet and develop some sort of relationship with Debbie.... the psychologist will have to help determine the appropriate time .... oh, i feel for the kids.:no:

good nite folks.

If Michael's family gets a hold of his estate, Prince, Paris and Blanket won't have anything when they reach 18. Michael knew this and that is why he kept them out of the power decisions of his estate. Randy is shameful to me. And Ms Katherine is also walking a thin line if you aske me. I am gonna sit back and watch how much time and energy she gives to this battle to get in on the running of the estate.

And the reason they want that will to be invalid is because if it is, they can say that Prince, Paris and Blanket are the sole heirs and that Ms Katherine is the guardian, therefore she is in full control. Yall need to remember that Debbie gave up her rights and has no decent relationship with the kids, so she would be going up against Ms K who does have a relationship with them. It will not be that easy Deb as you may think. I think this is what Ms K wants...the will to be invalidated. But it aint gonna happen.

Last edited:
I think your going to find out about the conspiracy, and what branca is really up to, they have evidence and katherine was involved with michael in 2005 challenging the appointment of michael estate trustee. and I dont think the jackson family are hated as much as you want them to be. they have plenty of suppport, and there are many fans that believe in the conspiracy theory! and are waiting for the truth to come out.
\

the jacksons want people to believe that there is a conspiracy . but do they actually believe so ?

NO, AEG was the one which organized MJ's memorial and saved the family's face , because they were not able and janet was not willing to pay for it .

Randy phillips was at the NOT-SO private funeral because the family invited him .

the family did not contest the movie deal the estate broke with AEG at all . Katherine only challenged the memorabilia tour contract with AEG , not because she was offered a better deal , but because her sons broke a deal with a starting up company from the middle east and she wanted the deal to be signed with that particular company which did not even offer the same amount of money AEG offered . the judge became MAD when katherine's lawyer resented him with that offer .

see she was not upset the estate was not getting enough money from that deal , she was upset that the estate executors did not allow her sons to collect money on mj's kids expense . katherine is for sure a beneficiary, but a short term one, and she knows she is not gonna get 40 % of the profits from the memorabilia tour . so better than generating money to pay the taxes . she prefers the money would have went to her and her sons' pockets directly .

yeah , hopefully she will lose her share very soon .

The hell are you talking about, I wanted walk away from this thread because some of you are piss me off.

I've seen michael jackson haters coming out on this thread then supporter, that's his mother.

What? Branca & McClain are the BADDEST of the BADDEST ( who's BAD! ) in the intellectual property/music publishing/music industry lawyers.

There is no better team than that.

I hope Branca & McClain rip them apart & protect what MJ wanted for his babies to have - instead of his lazy azz brothers.

Now what your saying it just awful in my opinion I don't agree with of the replies on this topic you have to say.

My opinion there are a few MJ fan fakers, they love posting drama and acting like they have the 411.

They really have nothing good to say about michael but they paint a picture their supporting him, this is the same song and dance from the old forum MJNO.

Give me a darn break you don't know more then I do and acting like you have a clue what's going on it the court and what's going to happen.

Well at the very least... I hope the kids are going to meet and develop some sort of relationship with Debbie.... the psychologist will have to help determine the appropriate time .... oh, i feel for the kids.:no:

good nite folks.

They do - they have visitation with Debbie 2 times a week.

Stipulated under the new agreement when Debbie didn't fight Katherine for custody.

Now what your saying it just awful in my opinion I don't agree with of the replies on this topic you have to say.

I'm a mother. And when I die (if I die before she is of legal age), I want my kid (a daughter) to live with my mom.

I will also award whatever assets I have to my daughter completely and to my mom while she lives so she can also have the financial support as I've always given her.

But if my brothers come and TRY to take what I busted my azz for - to which they've contributed ZERO to - to come and steal what I left for my kid - because they feel that they "should" - is HEINOUS.

I will so come back to haunt their sh&tty no good skunk azzes for as long as they live.

And when they die, I'll be the one waiting for them on the other side, wondering, WTF are you gonna say now, M-Fer??? After you tried to steal from what is my daughter's birthright and my last wishes??

That's what the Jackson siblings are doing. And I hope MJ haunts their every second of every day until they leave the MJ3's money & inheritance alone.

oh really, I was a memebr here before you drling believe me , and I don't need any validation . we are not posting drama. as soon as the beneficiaries were made known and the 80 % going to the kids eventully , we expected what the family's response would be . they are so predictable .

the family wants the KIDS' MONEY . it is as simple as that . and katherine DOES BELIEVE her other children should control the estate and profit from it .

It is mj wish that whoever challenege his will should lose/his/her share , and since katherine seems more than willing to challeneg MJ's will, she should lose her share . Janet will be then forced to provide for her mother . It is not like katherine is gonna be starving

You know what???

F-k it. I'm not making a will so my daughter can inherit everything and NOTHING will go to my brothers - in case they try to steal it from her like the Jacksons are to Paris, Mike Jr. and Blanket.

\

the jacksons want people to believe that there is a conspiracy . but do they actually believe so ?

NO, AEG was the one which organized MJ's memorial and saved the family's face , because they were not able and janet was not willing to pay for it .

Randy phillips was at the NOT-SO private funeral because the family invited him .

the family did not contest the movie deal the estate broke with AEG at all . Katherine only challenged the memorabilia tour contract with AEG , not because she was offered a better deal , but because her sons broke a deal with a starting up company from the middle east and she wanted the deal to be signed with that particular company which did not even offer the same amount of money AEG offered . the judge became MAD when katherine's lawyer resented him with that offer .

see she was not upset the estate was not getting enough money from that deal , she was upset that the estate executors did not allow her sons to collect money on mj's kids expense . katherine is for sure a beneficiary, but a short term one, and she knows she is not gonna get 40 % of the profits from the memorabilia tour . so better than generating money to pay the taxes . she prefers the money would have went to her and her sons' pockets directly .
Like i stated me and a lot other fans believe in the conspiracy theory and those fans that was around michael during the rehersals saw michael and talked to mihcael and witness what was going on and said that michael wanted to due 10 shows and he was pressured to do the 50 shows, the uncaring randy phillips who you want to praise for paying for the memorial. did'nt care much about michael only about the concerts and they were pushing him to reherse. the jackson family is well aware of this lenorad rowe said the samething these fans herd michael say that he agreed to 10 shows. I dont trust anyone in that circle that are benefitting from michael death including branca knowing he is one of the producer of the this is it movie. and his rehiring timing. something is wrong with all of this.

I'm a mother. And when I die (if I die before she is of legal age), I want my kid (a daughter) to live with my mom.

I will also award whatever assets I have to my daughter completely and to my mom while she lives so she can also have the financial support as I've always given her.

But if my brothers come and TRY to take what I busted my azz for - to which they've contributed ZERO to - to come and steal what I left for my kid - because they feel that they "should" - is HEINOUS.

I will so come back to haunt their sh&tty no good skunk azzes for as long as they live.

And when they die, I'll be the one waiting for them on the other side, wondering, WTF are you gonna say now, M-Fer??? After you tried to steal from what is my daughter's birthright and my last wishes??

That's what the Jackson siblings are doing. And I hope MJ haunts their every second of every day until they leave the MJ3's money & inheritance alone.

So we are talking from mother to another, I have a wonderful son who I love dear and only want the best for him.
Now after mother died I had to handle her "will", and deal with the lost of my mother and I also had to deal with a greedy stepfather.

I also know first hand how fraud documents can try to be submitted by someone that's just greedy from a lawyer trying to get a lot of money.

like I said in my opinion is just awful what you had to say towards his brother.

He lost his brother and you can never understand what his dealing and how he feel about this whole issue.

The media have ways of making things seem a certain way that's not, just like the los angeles riot, the news only report what they want you to hear a half truth.
In my community I we had to see and watch the news report on a story that didn't happen or have reporter walk up to us asking are any of you going to start a fire.

oh really, I was a memebr here before you drling believe me , and I don't need any validation . we are not posting drama. as soon as the beneficiaries were made known and the 80 % going to the kids eventully , we expected what the family's response would be . they are so predictable .

the family wants the KIDS' MONEY . it is as simple as that . and katherine DOES BELIEVE her other children should control the estate and profit from it .

It is mj wish that whoever challenege his will should lose/his/her share , and since katherine seems more than willing to challeneg MJ's will, she should lose her share . Janet will be then forced to provide for her mother . It is not like katherine is gonna be starving

Don't judge me from my nick when I joined please you just confuse yourself, I was a member here before the forum closed down and have three nicks for your fyi.

I was member her for a long time and at mjno and the old michael jackson chatroom on sony.

I have long history trust me.

Last edited:
So we are talking from mother to another, I have a wonderful son who I love dear and only want the best for him.
Now after mother died I had to handle her "will", and deal with the lost of my mother and I also had to deal with a greedy stepfather.

I also know first hand how fraud documents can try to be submitted by someone that's just greedy from a lawyer trying to get a lot of money.

like I said in my opinion is just awful what you had to say towards his brother.

He lost his brother and you can never understand what his dealing and how he feel about this whole issue.

The media have ways of making things seem a certain way that's not, just like the los angeles riot, the news only report what they want you to hear a half truth.
In my community I we had to see and watch the news report on a story that didn't happen or have reporter walk up to us asking are any of you going to start a fire.

So from one mother to another, you had to fight a greedy stepfather. And I hope you won. You are the daughter. And supposedly if there's no will, then he wil get 50% and the children get 50%. But if there's a will, then whatever's there within should be respected.

But you are a grown person who can fight. What about the MJ3? Who do they have to fight for them other than some court appointed lackey?

Their "legal custodian" aka Katherine Jackson is handing their birthright that their father busted his azz for - and DIED for - to his lazy no-good siblings.

That's the problem I have.

And if I'm banned & if I have to quit this board - nothing can shake the feeling from me that MJs kids are being hosed by their uncles - and Grandma Kate is unfortunately letting them make decisions for her.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

his brother stole from him, his brother conspired against him during the most difficult time of his life , his brother tried to force him to sell the beatles catalogue, he was responsible for most of the lawsuits brought against mj since 2005 . MJ forgave him , hell he forgave jordn chandler . that does not mean the fans have to forgive any of them .

the evidence against the siblings are much stronger than the ones against Branca and co . at least Branca did not go to Israel and held a press conference where he called him a child molester .

at least Branca can feed his children without selling information about the kids DNA .well, at least he care enough to cater for them not like some jacksons who simply care less about their kids . at least Branca does not have to mention mj's name everyday to get recognition . At least Branca did not sell private information about mj to the tabloids , did not support people who called him junkie and did not invite people who said they believed Lester words are much trust worthy than mj's words to his funeral.

all Branca is doing is prserve MJ's legacy. and all the family has been doing is destroy mj's legacy .

at least Branca can feed his children without selling information about the kids DNA .well, at least he care enough to cater for them not like some jacksons who simply care less about their kids . at least Branca does not have to mention mj's name everyday to get recognition . At least Branca did not sell private information about mj to the tabloids , did not support people who called him junkie and did not invite people who said they believed Lester words are much trust worthy than mj's words .

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Like the Jackson siblings did.

Question:

What uncle sells out their own niece & nephews like that?

Answer:

A Jackson.

his brother stole from him, his brother conspired against him during the most difficult time of his life , his brother tried to force him to sell the beatles catalogue, he was responsible for most of the lawsuits brought against mj since 2005 . MJ forgave him , hell he forgave jordn chandler . that does not mean the fans have to forgive any of them .

the evidence against the siblings are much stronger than the ones against Branca and co . at least Branca did not go to Israel and held a press conference where he called him a child molester .

Who went to Israel and called MJ a child Molester?

So from one mother to another, you had to fight a greedy stepfather. And I hope you won. You are the daughter. And supposedly if there's no will, then he wil get 50% and the children get 50%. But if there's a will, then whatever's there within should be respected.

But you are a grown person who can fight. What about the MJ3? Who do they have to fight for them other than some court appointed lackey?

Their "legal custodian" aka Katherine Jackson is handing their birthright that their father busted his azz for - and DIED for - to his lazy no-good siblings.

That's the problem I have.

And if I'm banned & if I have to quit this board - nothing can shake the feeling from me that MJs kids are being hosed by their uncles - and Grandma Kate is unfortunately letting them make decisions for her.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

1. There was a Will he was just greedy.
2. I'm a only child and he and mother don't have any kids.
3. What the heck is a MJ3

Give me a break, michael trust his mother and your going on what you see in the news and what you read on the gossip papers, so now your putting down his mother.

You can never ever been in michael's mother shoes and never understand how it is to have lost a son in this way. This is hurting for her and you don't get that with your reply about her.

So now your attacking his mother.

at least Branca can feed his children without selling information about the kids DNA .well, at least he care enough to cater for them not like some jacksons who simply care less about their kids . at least Branca does not have to mention mj's name everyday to get recognition . At least Branca did not sell private information about mj to the tabloids , did not support people who called him junkie and did not invite people who said they believed Lester words are much trust worthy than mj's words to his funeral.

all Branca is doing is prserve MJ's legacy. and all the family has been doing is destroy mj's legacy .

Dang, so now your saying the jackson did that and what proof do you have about michael's family trying to sell his kids dna.

I did hear a rumor come out saying Debbie wanted a dna test and the guy claiming to be paris father wanting a dna test.

hmm! now this is getting heated. Regardless, Branca is doing a good job at this time. Now do we want to upset the apple cart? At least the Children are getting money and so too Katherine. Don't know what will happen if Randy gets hold of the money. He will squander it like he did before. God forbids if he does..If Michael felt it was right he would put that stupid Randy in charge of his Estate.

1. There was a Will he was just greedy.
2. I'm a only child and he and mother don't have any kids.
3. What the heck is a MJ3

Give me a break, michael trust his mother and your going on what you see in the news and what you read on the gossip papers, so now your putting down his mother.

You can never ever been in michael's mother shoes and never understand how it is to have lost a son in this way. This is hurting for her and you don't get that with your reply about her.

So now your attacking his mother.

First of all MJ3 = Paris, Mike Jr. and Blanket

Second of all, I am not attacking Katherine, I'm raging against the brothers who are manipulating a woman who has too much on her plate: A dear and beloved dead son, the dead son's kids, the 15 other Jacksons who live in her house and take advantage of her, and now they are taking advantage of the kids.

They are preying on innocent vulnerable people. And Katherine can put a stop to this, but she is being very misguided by her other children - who have done NOTHING for her, except mooch off of her and off of MJ - and now, mooch off of MJs kids.

Back