Grammy discussion, Video links, Pictures..... [ Prince & Paris attend ] ALL threads merged.

:cry: they looked beautiful
there outfits were so adorable
oh my..
they deserve to have a father :weeping:
they are so polite.. god michael was such a brilliant father
no doubt about it.

Blanket2010Grammyawards-1.jpg
He's a mini Michael, his eyes look very sad :( :cry:

Love you Blanket, you'll be better :better:

Last night, I was a complete mess after watching it. I think I missed part of their speeches because I was on the floor bawling my eyes out. So, I had to wait until someone put it on youtube and then watch it again.

I am so proud of them. They did an amazing job! Prince is lookin' more and more like his daddy as he gets older. Paris is so beautiful. They were just great, they went on stage and held their heads high. I loved their outfits too. :yes: Their dad is looking down on them with a huge smile on his face. I'm sure he is so proud of his babies.

I'm so happy Prince addressed us, the fans. That was so nice of him, thank you Prince! :) And when both, Prince and Paris said "We Love You Daddy" just breaks my heart to pieces everytime I hear it.

and they say time is a healer................. no it is not. my heart is breakin to zillion tiny pieces and i seriously cant take it anymore and there's nothing that i can do... just like when my father passed away.. i waited for time to heal me, but the further i go in time, the more painful it becomes coz i am just getting so far from the "once was, but no more".....
i am sorry, but i am so angry with everything... with god, with life...

those little angels, is it fair they go without their father at such a young age? i don't understand anything, i don't get this f**** life...

but i am so proud of them, so proud of them... every beat of my heart goes to them x

One thing I really love about these kids is the love they show for each other. They are always hand in hand, always taking care one of another. That is so, so important and speaks volumes of Michal as a father. Well... all about them talks so much about the wonderful father Michael is. Just hear the way they speak, the words they choose, the way the look... humble, nervous, sure, but so smart and down to earth.

I think they have grown so much in these 7 months... and sure they do, they are no longer little children... they rather look a beutiful young man and young lady. I see some new fans coming :)

But no, I just hope they do well.
It's true Prince said they will continue to spread MJ legacy, but c'mon! That can't be read as they following a public career. You can do a lot for this world without camaras around. In fact, most of what Michael did was that way... And wowww... the greatest and hardest working people do their job unnoticed. EVERYDAY!

The children walked on to earth song, 'What about us?!'

Exactly.

Media, haters, comedians wanting a cheap laugh at Michael's expense - What about HIS CHILDREN?! Think about them.

Someone called Target to complain about the 3D glasses!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfHRYAEx-KA

"Other people saw whales swimming on their carpet.. they saw Usher jumpin in their face.. you know, they said Smokey Robinson was walking in their living room.. and meanwhile back in the ranch i didn't see any of that"

- hah!

On the call she sounds like she's seriously complaining.. this must be a joke right? The call is funny!

How was the 3D stuff though? Did it work?

lol! :lol: haha. Wow. I didn't get the 3D glasses, so I'm curious as to how they worked too. But that's really funny. hahaha.

:cry: they looked beautiful
there outfits were so adorable
oh my..
they deserve to have a father :weeping:
they are so polite.. god michael was such a brilliant father
no doubt about it.

:cry: Oh I agree. They are such beautiful children and so polite, mature, and strong. They are proof of how much of a wonderful father Michael was. God bless them.

Re: Michael Jackson's Kids May Appear at Grammys - Update pg 13 (All discussion here)

I was so impressed by their maturity and poise when they were on that stage. So mature for their age. I know this wasn't easy for them, but I applaud what they did. Michael would be so proud of them. In fact, when Prince was speaking, I felt like his father was right there next to him. Prince's poise and posture as he was holding the world just reminded me of Michael. I know he's with them every day, protecting them. Both Prince and Blanket are going to grow up to be handsome men and Paris, a beautiful young woman. I can't imagine the pain they've been through for the past 7 months. I'm proud of them and so is Michael.

Bless them all.

I agree god bless Them all

But was Michael gonna perform there if he had still been here? As Paris said? Wasn't he still doing TII as planned?
i think it got mixed up. the producer of the grammies said in an interview that mj had agreed to do something this year but it wasnt the actual grammies but a halloween show

One thing I really love about these kids is the love they show for each other. They are always hand in hand, always taking care one of another. That is so, so important and speaks volumes of Michal as a father. Well... all about them talks so much about the wonderful father Michael is. Just hear the way they speak, the words they choose, the way the look... humble, nervous, sure, but so smart and down to earth.

I think they have grown so much in these 7 months... and sure they do, they are no longer little children... they rather look a beutiful young man and young lady. I see some new fans coming :)

But no, I just hope they do well.
It's true Prince said they will continue to spread MJ legacy, but c'mon! That can't be read as they following a public career. You can do a lot for this world without camaras around. In fact, most of what Michael did was that way... And wowww... the greatest and hardest working people do their job unnoticed. EVERYDAY!

:clapping::clapping:........excellent !!

they reminded me of heath ledger family accepting the oscar on his behalf,so many conflicting emotions,so much dignity...got to respect them all.

I got the 3D glasses from target. They didn't work that well. My sister complained about them. she said all she saw in 3D was a liitle girl putting flowers in the living room. SHe said, "Now, who's gonna pick those flowers up."

The singers were 3D sometimes and stuff like the butterfly and some animals were 3D. But the glasses were flimsy. I tried to use my real 3D glasses from Avatar, but they didn't work. Bummer.

I just watched Prince and Paris speech again. I thought I would be able to handle it but it made me well up with tears each time they said 'We Love you, daddy." Those children are amazing.

Same.
I cried as soon as they hit the stage too :boohoo: hand in hand. So sweet.

They did so well. I'm sure MJ is very proud of them.

I agree completely.

As SOON as I caught sight of them I cried like a baby, unfortunately there were tons of ppl around...oh well

I can't stop thinking about Prince's speech. He thanked God, his grandparents and us, the fans. It is so special. I feel so grateful. I take it as a proof that Michael told them how important the fans are to him and they really understand that. Michael has a special bond with us, his fans and I am so so grateful and happy they acknowledged it.

God bless Prince for thanking US, the fans. That was so amazing of him to do. Just like Michael, always thinking of others. How sweet was that?
"we would also like to thank the fans, my Father loved you so much, because you're always there for him" :weeping:
beautiful children :cry:

I got the 3D glasses from target. They didn't work that well. My sister complained about them. she said all she saw in 3D was a liitle girl putting flowers in the living room. SHe said, "Now, who's gonna pick those flowers up."

The singers were 3D sometimes and stuff like the butterfly and some animals were 3D. But the glasses were flimsy. I tried to use my real 3D glasses from Avatar, but they didn't work. Bummer.

My 3D glasses didnt work on my TV, but on these pics do work perfectly!
And yours?

So, could somebody upload this video via mediafire?
14y9yfm.png

God bless those children, they're so brave and so mature. They're beautiful, just like their father. I know Michael was there, so proud of them. And I totally agree on how amazing was that Prince thanked us, what a loving and giving heart, they have learned so much of their father. :cry:
Thanks for the photos, videos and uploadings.

The children walked on to earth song, 'What about us?!'

Exactly.

Media, haters, comedians wanting a cheap laugh at Michael's expense - What about HIS CHILDREN?! Think about them.
So true. People need to stop the nonsense they spread and think how they are hurting little children.

And i mean this in the most friendly and innocent way of course, Paris looks like a lovely young lady, definitely very beautiful.

When Prince said that they were gonna continue to care for the living, the world...it reminded me so much of what they did for that dog last year. The dog that had a accident or something similar, no wait..he was found somewhere, abandoned, they took care of him. So much like their father...so great.

I am just saying. If you are going to give a tribute to MJ wouldn't his family especially a LEGENDARY group J5 members be in attendance. I thought the kids were great, but it is more of a common courtesy. It is nice to see the kids looking great. Joe was correct, and people need to leave the Jackson family alone.

Well... I might be wrong, but this was about MICHAEL JACKSON, not The Jacksons. It was not very nice from Jermain to focus in the group when receiving a tribute to Michael as a single artist. I understand the love for J5/Jacksons, but this is about Michael. Michael has been always grateful to his family and Prince showed that in his speech too, but to recognize that you don't need to have all of the Jacksons on stage every time.

I am sorry, but Michael did so much more after leaving the J5 and that is what I love the most. Of course, one can't simply forget about his times with the J5, but... would that mean the J5 should take credit for Michael's achievements now?

I wasn't happy with the idea of the kids on stage last night. But they proved me wrong. They were perfect and no brother, no sister, no cousin, no manager could have been better.

My 3D glasses didnt work on my TV, but on these pics do work perfectly!
And yours?

So, could somebody upload this video via mediafire?
Sorry if this is already a topic... I was able to catch up on 218 pages so far this morning, lol... Yes, apparently it was not broadcast in 3D in many (or all) places outside North America. We did NOT get the 3D version of the broadcast here in on Pro7 in Germany. I kept thinking.... what the..?... I don't see 3D, lol. And the pic on the screen was just plain standard television, no green/red edgings. It wasn't 3D, like the pics above (that look way cool with my glasses on :)) Was it like this for everyone outside N America? That sucks. I suppose the UK broadcast will also not be 3D...

Hoping to view it in its full glory online or download today...

I'm so proud of them and I cried like crazy.

Aww.
Michael was the most amazing father - no doubt about it. If I had the power to do anything - I'd brink Mike back. :cry:

I can't stop thinking about Prince's speech. He thanked God, his grandparents and us, the fans. It is so special. I feel so grateful. I take it as a proof that Michael told them how important the fans are to him and they really understand that. Michael has a special bond with us, his fans and I am so so grateful and happy they acknowledged it.

Yes, that was so touching and so, so personal.
I don't know if this might sound silly, but ever since June these words of Prince have been the ones I have felt more personal, like those were especially to me, recognizing all the pain I (we) have also been through. Just the way Michael is: no matter what his pain, he would always think of us as individuals. That is really beutiful. I treasure Prince words in my heart as meant for me. For all of us. That was very comforting, yet heartbreaking.

OMG.... all emotions mixed up in a few minutes. All over again, proud, joy, sadness, cry, hapiness, lonelyness... I never thought I would live to see this day. Never.

^^^ I know. he looks totally lost and heartbroken :cry:
they will be missing him so much. :weeping:

Back