GHOST OF MICHAEL JACKSON??? look...

A shadow absolutely MUST be cast on something. A shadow does not just appear in the air. This 'object' moves from left to right and is not distorted at any point. It moves in front of the doorway at the far end of the corrider and at that particular point, I don't know what (if it was actually a shadow) it is being cast on. The only thing I could think os that could cause this effect would be if there was a sheet of glass at the end of the corridor. That could be used to create this effect in real time but I highly doubt it as we never see a reflection off the glass, and it would be far too sick of CNN to do that.

good points! that is not a shadow. since I don't believe in ghosts, I think it is a joke someone is playing on us. is it scary for you baby?

Cool, I was hoping there'd be a discussion on this. I noticed, too. It's weird, because it doesn't look like a normal shadow..... I'm pretty sure it's nothing paranormal, but it's nice to believe that somehow maybe it's Michael's spirit.

Honestly, I extremely believe that IT'S NOT A SHADOW
'Cause a shadow can't be so blear like that, it must be darker!
A shadow is slanter and longer than a real body

But... you see, it's exactly in the same size with a real body, we even can see through it

God! I don't know what's that!!!!??? But it's not a shadow!

I think it'll soon be discussed on CNN or some channel

don't you see it's exactly His silhouette?

Last edited:
Sunnyday, this is very fascinating.
Personally I have always believed that there is a afterlife, and considering how spiritual the living Michael was I am sure he doing good on the other side :)

Could you Sunnyday tell us what more the psychic told you? I am very curious

was cnn broadcasting live from neverland? couldn't they have edited the video later?

yes i belive this is michael , i agree fujon:angel: it reminds me of like ...say those pictures from dancing the dream , :yes:
Pray for his soul people, he still need it. God Bless Michael for all eternity! Amen :angel:

This isn't hard to believe for me because I've had ghosts encounters and so have my family members and friends, and they have reported seeing ghosts in the form of a shadow/silhouette. Images of ghosts are also more often caught on camera than seen in real life. I also think that those who die may choose remain on earth until their funeral before they cross over to the other side. But I won't rule out that the effect might have been caused by something else - that's also possible. I'm gonna keep an open mind on this.

whatever it is, it walks in front of the fire place yet its behind the camera, thats a bad azz shadow

wow... You never know. For me it actually does resemble Michael. But that's just my opinion.

Haha thats awesome. You can clearly see this figure is wearing a fedora hat similar to the one MJ always wore. Crazy!!

It does look like Michael....The soul does linger on earth before it's laid to rest, so our MJ is having fun in in Neverland:) Love you always Michael.

I noticed the first time I saw it on tv. It's definitely a shadow.. Someone had some light pointing to the wall and a guy just happened to pass by..

lol, that is NOT a shadow. Its something else, what it i dont know. Could be done by someone, a shadow cant be that good? and there is no light there. Its all weird.

I must be MJ

Theres a ghost down in the hall
Theres a ghoul upon the bed
Theres something in the walls
Theres blood up on the stairs
And its floating through the room
And theres nothing I can see
And I know that thats the truth
Because now its onto me

I dont understand it
Hey
I dont understand it!
Aaow

I confirm this is MJ having fun in heaven ;)

When I first saw it, it really did look like a shadow, which I thought was probably just another cameraman down the hall. When I watched the video that slowed it down, I don't know. That is weird.

Very strange how the image walks right in front of the camera at that very instant.
This is Michael Jackson saying Hi.

Something weird happened to me. My MJ picture I have on my wall next to my bed was on top of me when I woke up today. I dont know how this happened. Its been in the same spot for months and suddenly it falls on me in the middle of the night.
I keep having these dreams of Michael too. Dreams that he is dancing in heaven.

Something weird happened to me. My MJ picture I have on my wall next to my bed was on top of me when I woke up today. I dont know how this happened. Its been in the same spot for months and suddenly it falls on me in the middle of the night.

lol. Last week.. a photo of Michael I had plastered above the headboard of my bed on the wall fell. o.0

need more bluetac bud

I am seriously starting to have some doubts in my atheism now.

First, I found this clip from page 4 (I think) to be the clearest.

See those two oval bits on the left wall? They go dark as the 'spirit' passes ove them, too. If they were to reflect the 'spirit', it'd have to be some 1/2 or 3/4 across the room. But they're parallel with the wall, so the shadow must be in front of them.
Second, it moves eerily fast across. Its arms remain completely static when it's moving - and we all know that many people 'sway' their arms back and forst when they're walking.
Third, if it were a shadow, it'd bend when projected on a slanted surface. The fireplace seems to be pretty much sticking out of the wall. There's no way a shadow projected there wouldn't bend.
Fourth, ghosts do behave strangely. Just because the shadow reflects off the floor doesn't mean it's walking straight on it. I have never expirienced anything even mildly supernatural, but I would dare to assume that in cases like this one, the space adapts to the eye, instead of the eye adapting itself to the view distance, as it is usual. Nobody was in that hallway when the shadow appeared, so space might have been bent a little, just for the occasion.

WOW Thankyou Funkyperson for sharing this video and your thoughts.
If you watch the black and white part of the video you can clearly see the spirit slowly form and walk striaght ahead.
Please check it out

Back