Get well soon, Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike sweetheart get well soon our thoughts and prayers are with you !:yes:

what hour does the trial start today ? maybe they're gonna share some more info on his health and updates on how hes doing
its 8:45 am in london right now so i guess it'll start pretty soon

Hol'boy ... first neverland, then the prince trial, NOW THIS. Take care michael. LOVE YA Sweetie.

Here you go sweets!:better:

Chicken-Noodle-Soup.jpg

Oh my God... sad news! :( :cry:

I hope you get well soon Michael, you do NOT deserve all this!
My heart is always with you. God bless you!

:better:

what hour does the trial start today ? maybe they're gonna share some more info on his health and updates on how hes doing
its 8:45 am in london right now so i guess it'll start pretty soon

there is no court today its ajourned until tomorrow. i doubt anything will be said publicially about his health

Re: Get well soon, sweet Michael

man it is always good to see u here. ur positivity is most needed. the machine keeps not letting me add to ur rep so i'll just make it public. i know ur positivity will help MJ

and to State of Shock...i second it and say Amen to the Bugs Bunny.

u know, Michael that he is some funny ish:yes:

*touched* thanx you Vince for your words , very kind :angel:thanx you friend ~fan to fan .

its Always good to see YOU in threads you bring sweet positivity and smart sense where ever you go . state of shock i agree too , thanx you very also for your beautiful very much needed post *huggs* ~ fan to fan.

michael , sincerly thinking of you :better:always,always with you .

Last edited:
y don't u guys look up what a pathology report is and what is required for one to be done before u dismiss this as a sick note trying to get out of stuff.

so if that's ALL UR POST IS...HIM WANTING A SICK NOTE stay out of this thread and go whine about it somewhere else.

also, comments like get better cuz we want more music is NOT acceptable. honestly, could people be more selfish?

the man has three small kids to look after and some people are worried about another damn cd...honestly, i hope the man doesn't record for a long ass time....some of y'all are a mess. be appropriate or don't post.

exactly and dam so so your little one is growing how old are they

I'm having a hard time understanding the community right now. I can't even imagine why some of you are so selfish and cruel. And no that isn't directed to everyone just a select few who obviously can't comprehend this thread is for Michael. A get well soon support thread. If you are unable to understand that then don't post. If you have nothing positive to add to this thread don't post. If you don't believe or don't want to positively contribute to this thread don't post.

There will be no more false guessing as to what illness may be effecting Michael. We simply don't know how minor or severe it may be and the spectulation will only make it worse. Both downplaying or over blowing the facts will not be acceptable. We simply don't know. You also need to come to terms with the fact that we may never know. Michael Jackson's medical information is private and may not necessarily be released.

Simply accept that there is something causing Michael to be ill and wish him well. If you have any questions I highly recommend you pm a staff member before posting.

ZERO TOLERANCE IS IN EFFECT

Last edited:
agreed and cosign

thanx em...he's 6 mo. old and he'll be 7 mo. on dec 6th...and my dad's 60 haha had to throw that one in...60 yrs YOUNG.

TP I LOVE YA....BLESSINGS TO YA HARDER AND WOOT WOOT TO THA SCOOTER BOOT.

You are getting lots of prayers. My family prayed for you as well to be better soon. They should be getting there right about now! :D Make sure to let them in.

Really though, we all hope and pray for your speedy recovery. My kids hadn't heard you weren't feeling well till I prayed about it in our last nights prayers and they were all concerned. It was pretty sweet actually. So anyways, if my prayers didn't do it, their prayers surely must have. Try not to worry about this trial if you can. Rather look to God. He's got you.

Wishing you only the best! Quick recovery! Stay strong,we all love you very much & always will! God bless you! Get well soon dear Angel Michael! God of music FOREVER! Laura,Kazakhstan

im very very sick i can't stop thinking if its serious or not that happened to me when i was watching cnn and they talked about neverland and i saw michael Jackson my heart droped hoping instantly lord please dont let michael be_____ i am so worried about him lately since 2000 i have been hoping the lord will pull him through i idolize him so much i think of how my life would be lots of times. with no michael jackson all the time i have my family but i think god years from now if theres no michael jackson how would i be i am such a huge fan.... but god im so looking forward for him to make a comeback for him me us the fans. god..........ive been very ill...

well get well soon michael we all love you and it is for you we pray.

You are getting lots of prayers. My family prayed for you as well to be better soon. They should be getting there right about now! :D Make sure to let them in.

Really though, we all hope and pray for your speedy recovery. My kids hadn't heard you weren't feeling well till I prayed about it in our last nights prayers and they were all concerned. It was pretty sweet actually. So anyways, if my prayers didn't do it, their prayers surely must have. Try not to worry about this trial if you can. Rather look to God. He's got you.

ur right about that. ur right about ur kids....and ur right about God.

and ur right about MJ's upcoming victory. one among many. healthwise and otherwise.

im very very sick i can't stop thinking if its serious or not that happened to me when i was watching cnn and they talked about neverland and i saw michael Jackson my heart droped hoping instantly lord please dont let michael be_____ i am so worried about him lately since 2000 i have been hoping the lord will pull him through i idolize him so much i think of how my life would be lots of times. with no michael jackson all the time i have my family but i think god years from now if theres no michael jackson how would i be i am such a huge fan.... but god im so looking forward for him to make a comeback for him me us the fans. god..........ive been very ill...

well get well soon michael we all love you and it is for you we pray.

no need to watch cnn..they don't tell the truth...just keep up ur prayers...don't get sick over it..he will be alright...i'll pray for u too.

hope you will get better as soon as possible.i know you will cause there are so many people who really love you and need you.hang in there mike..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back