Get well soon, Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time understanding the community right now. I can't even imagine why some of you are so selfish and cruel. And no that isn't directed to everyone just a select few who obviously can't comprehend this thread is for Michael. A get well soon support thread. If you are unable to understand that then don't post. If you have nothing positive to add to this thread don't post. If you don't believe or don't want to positively contribute to this thread don't post.

There will be no more false guessing as to what illness may be effecting Michael. We simply don't know how minor or severe it may be and the spectulation will only make it worse. Both downplaying or over blowing the facts will not be acceptable. We simply don't know. You also need to come to terms with the fact that we may never know. Michael Jackson's medical information is private and may not necessarily be released.

Simply accept that there is something causing Michael to be ill and wish him well. If you have any questions I highly recommend you pm a staff member before posting.

ZERO TOLERANCE IS IN EFFECT

Had to repost this.

:heart:Michael
hope you're doing better honey... :) :better:

lots of love for ya...... most dearest
:heart:Michael

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart:
:angel:
:heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

just sending our love has a power to heal............
:wub::angel::angel::angel::angel::wub:​

Last edited:
You will have all my support Michel, I'll pray for you hoping you will get well as soon as possible...

Please!! Get well soon Michael...quick get the man some chocolate - that always makes ME feel better...

chocolate.jpg

Please!! Get well soon Michael...quick get the man some chocolate - that always makes ME feel better...

chocolate.jpg

:lol:

That will help him I'm sure!

I eat chocolate all the time whenever I'm sick!

chocolate.jpg

lol..that only works for girls...not guys...lol

:lol:

well....i hope this time is an exception...lol

still prayin for u Mike...

I wish chocolate,pajamas,pop corn,his kids,our love and support and more...

Relaxing bath....

cat.jpg

After that....A wonderful massage....

cat2.gif

I love you,my angel,my King,my life....:wub:

God bless you!:heart:

We don't have the answer to that. They were awaiting results so evidently the results were ok enough that Michael was able to travel to London for the case. But we still hope whatever the issue he overcomes it quickly :yes:

I'm so glad Michael is getting better. :) Yes, I hope he overcomes this quickly. :yes: Dri - those cats are soooo funny! :D

Lots of love to Michael and I hope he takes it easy and has a safe journey if travelling over next week. Peace. xxxxxxxx

Reactions: Dri
Hi cuddlebear,

I hope you feel better,take care and know we you're fans love you very much,and will support you always!:D:):better:
I wish I could come Monday but I cant:( I'm very sorry,cuddle!:(

All my love and support is with you always!:D:yes::better::wub:

all my love,carol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back