George Lopez inviting Paris to his show

Paris is getting ready for show buisness, that's what those afternoon acting classes are for. She's gonna be in the interview seat sooner then we all think so we have to get use to it. Besides, you can't blame it all on Lopez. Like I said she contacted him, she is a fan of his show, and that's that. I see her posting her every location on twiiter more wrong then Lopez inviting her to his show. The child posts her every move and she wonder's why pap's follow her around.

That's Katherine's great way of watching her son's kids. :/

And yet in all the media they keep writing that now they have a normal life and childhood... it's so pathetic, Michael was the one who gave them a normal childhood, since he left Katherine and the Jacksons have made them into "celebrities"! Please don't say that George should have gone to Katherine first, cause she would be preparing Paris' seat on the show before that bastard could even finish the sentence "Please Welcome Paris Jackson"! Also, honestly this whole poor 13 year old child being manipulated thing has to stop... Paris is not stupid, she knows very well what she's doing with her twitter account, she kinda wants to be in the spotlight atm, you can see it in her behaviour with the paparazzi and all, and has mentioned her future acting carreer (as well as Prince with his envy to go in "showbussiness") about 300 times... and clearly this whole "the child needs supervision and all" believe me, I'm sure the Jackson's opened the twitter account for her! So let's get real, Paris knows what she's doing, George is only taking advantage of a big show rate oppurtunity and we should all prepare ourselves for an emotional rollercoaster future that we are gonna have while the kids and the Jacksons continue Michael'sz legacy... unfortunately this is just the begining of the nightmare! Next thing you'll know, the 3 kids will do a show with Kathy Griffin!!

Someone needs to tweet paris and tell her the facts about this man.everyone one of my nightmares is coming true.all the haters and vultures getting to mjs kids and them being clueless about who these ppl are

This is what I'm hoping is the truth. How do we know this is really her? That could really be anybody. My intuition tells me that it's not. I checked out the page only to look at her followers and I don't think any of the family follows her. However, I could be wrong.

If this is really Paris on twitter, is there anything at all that we can do to alert the Jacksons? They don't seem to care very much. These kids need to keep in mind what their father taught them and what the media has done to their dad. It sucks he's not here to remind them and keep them aware.

the jacksons know.they have been tweeted and contacted by fans who know them.but they do nothing

Some of you fans are CRAZY. "Lure" y'all make it sound like he was trying "lure" her into his bed for sex. He is a nice guy. You all make everything into something that it is not. crazy.

Was it nice what lopez did to mj on the witness stand.or the jokes about vitiligo he continues to make.will he make the same jokes about jr?

Someone needs to tweet paris and tell her the facts about this man.everyone one of my nightmares is coming true.all the haters and vultures getting to mjs kids and them being clueless about who these ppl are

I think so too. Can you do it?

wow alot of you are against this :S I think she is old enough now to choose wether she wants twitter or not. She is in school, has friends who prob also have twitter. Why attack that? For me that is saying i dont trust paris?

She is a smart girl, and if this is her method to coope with her lose of her father, let her.

why so hard on her?

She can make her twitter private if she wants too.. She grew up with michael with fans chasing the car etc. she knows alot of that..

I trust her, and if she wants to be on the show, i accept that.

^No one is saying they don't trust Paris. However, Twitter & Co. are dangerous for adults, and even more so for children and young teens. Thirteen year old kids shouldn't have Twitter [actually, no one should. It's useless (unless you're a stalker) and has proven itself to be dangerous]. Her friends having or not having Twitter accounts is hardly relevant--judging the safety/appropriateness of something by what someone's friends have/do/say is seldom a good idea.

Ok, let's put it another way, assume you have a thirteen year old girl, and this grown man is talking to her on the Internet asking her if she wants to be on his show. Wouldn't that set off something? Any rational adult would want to talk to the child's parents before soliciting for their appearance, etc.

She is a smart girl, this much is true, however--she's still a girl, and has guardians for a reason. If thirteen year old kids were capable of making good (in the long-term) decisions for themselves, they would have no need for parents/guardians. There's a reason the age of majority is 18.

More importantly, I doubt Michael would approve of his children using social networking sites. Anyone who has an account on any social networking site knows full well of the potential dangers, even if the profile is set to "private." People get in fights with friends all the time, and post personal/sensitive information/pictures on these sites which the backstabbing friends then distribute to the world at large, or else they engage in nasty cyberbullying, etc. That's the best-case scenario, too. In worse cases, people's houses have gotten burglarized, or they have been lured/kidnapped, etc. The Internet, especially in regards to open networks like social sites, has a long way to go before it is anywhere near "safe."

Any parent in their right mind has reason to be concerned regarding something like this. Are you implying that the countless parents of children all over the world who take measures to protect them on and offline do not trust their children? Ridiculous. It's the people around their children they don't trust, and rightly so. Better to be overly cautious than not careful enough.

. I see her posting her every location on twiiter more wrong then Lopez inviting her to his show. The child posts her every move and she wonder's why pap's follow her around.

To be fair, Paris has not tweeted about her every location/move. She often posts the day after of stuff that she has been doing.. for instance that she went to a movie or that she went to the mall the day before etc. She doesnt even specify which movietheather she went to or which mall she went to.

To be fair, Paris has not tweeted about her every location/move. She often posts the day after of stuff that she has been doing.. for instance that she went to a movie or that she went to the mall the day before etc. She doesnt even specify which movietheather she went to or which mall she went to.
That's true... She doesn't

I think so too. Can you do it?

I dont have a twitter account.but imo someone needs to do it.shes already found out about janets rebbies jerms and latoyas actions from haters.info should come from ppl who care

its not fair to say twitter is unsafe, i disagree. If it was my girl, 13, i allow her twitter, i talked to her about it, and that its public everyone can read it, so be carefull, dont say places
And paris doesnt do that. Im litlle ashamed this is a discussion. Why can WE let the girl alone, instead of attacking what she is doing?

Like some of you said its not a celebrity, so why discuss it like she is??

Leave her alone

I dont have a twitter account.but imo someone needs to do it.shes already found out about janets rebbies jerms and latoyas actions from haters.info should come from ppl who care

Honestly...... Do you really think she is gonna believe some stranger about people personally knows in her family?!?! I think not, she probably is just gonna think you're crazy. Like I said earlier.... Leave that child alone. Trying to "warn" the girl about everything will only do more harm than good. If anything report the people who send her nasty messages or go after them

its not fair to say twitter is unsafe, i disagree. If it was my girl, 13, i allow her twitter, i talked to her about it, and that its public everyone can read it, so be carefull, dont say places
And paris doesnt do that. Im litlle ashamed this is a discussion. Why can WE let the girl alone, instead of attacking what she is doing?

Leave her alone

I agree Twitter isn't unsafe... People make it unsafe with how they choose to use it. N its not like Paris is in danger like other kids her age because she has nannies and/or armed body guards who are there to protect her when ever she leaves the house...

So since you know so much about George Lopez history can you enlight us. What did George did to MJ?

When George Lopez testified in court, he tried his hardest to downplay the incident where the Arvizo family accused him of theft. He made the mother out to be an innocent abuse victim and cast all blame on their faceless father. He did everything possible to help the defense as little as possible.

Before the jury had even reached a verdict he appeared on different shows sympathizing with the Arvizos and claiming that he was sorry for Michael's existence. He talked about what a "freak show" Michael was, said he dressed in "Pee-Wee Herman" outfits at court, that he looking like a cracked porcelain doll, etc. He anchored several entertainment shows and had other interviews after the trial, and for months he used the same "joke" about Michael along the lines of "When I testified, I couldn't tell if I was looking at Michael Jackson or some white female celebrity."

Only after June 25, 2009 did he have a sudden an abrupt change of heart to sucker Jackson-related parties onto his show.

When George Lopez testified in court, he tried his hardest to downplay the incident where the Arvizo family accused him of theft. He made the mother out to be an innocent abuse victim and cast all blame on their faceless father. He did everything possible to help the defense as little as possible.

Before the jury had even reached a verdict he appeared on different shows sympathizing with the Arvizos and claiming that he was sorry for Michael's existence. He talked about what a "freak show" Michael was, said he dressed in "Pee-Wee Herman" outfits at court, that he looking like a cracked porcelain doll, etc. He anchored several entertainment shows and had other interviews after the trial, and for months he used the same "joke" about Michael along the lines of "When I testified, I couldn't tell if I was looking at Michael Jackson or some white female celebrity."

Only after June 25, 2009 did he have a sudden an abrupt change of heart to sucker Jackson-related parties onto his show.

That is really awful. :(

Wow that is really bad

Damn . What a change after 25/2009 indeed. I didn't know about all this, i had seen some of his shows and to me he looked very sympathetic toward MJ. F*cing hypocrites all of them. Thank you for the informations.

I can't get over the fact that he had the gall to contact her. It's already weird because you know he wouldn't do it if it were Lourdes. But he does it with a kid who's father he was a public asshole towards?

So glad you made this post TSCM, 'cause at times its like some think fans are just pulling stuff out of nowhere, that we don't know what it is we speak off.

If Michael Jackson was still here George Lopez would still be on his disgusting rants and if we as fans know this, why does it seem some from his family does'nt.

I am the last person who will be telling Paris or any of MJ's children what to do, I'm not their guardian, Katherine is. Whatever happens to these kids will be her responsibility to address. I just see this twitter thing as something that can turn into something really negative.

Thank you for saying this. Anytime a fan is not aware of what someone has done to MJ, people automatically want to make them feel terrible for not knowing. They are belittled and made to feel small or bad for being new fans or for simply not knowing. Some of us here are very young and are not aware of what took place. Some of us did not have the chance to be exposed to MJ until after he died so they are not aware. It could be a number of things.

But I appreciate that instead of going on and on about those who did not know, you simply answered the question and put the matter to bed.

I so enjoy when you appear.

I can't get over the fact that he had the gall to contact her. It's already weird because you know he wouldn't do it if it were Lourdes. But he does it with a kid who's father he was a public asshole towards?
My point exactly, and peopel are giving him a free pass for it already. They treat Michael' kids the same way they treated him, like ish. Even the most outrageous behavior is accepted when it comes to MJ and his kids. F*** Lopez.

Even more so when theres no one around to protect them.they know they can get away with it cause the stall has been set interms of tbe family putting the kids on t.v

Even more so when theres no one around to protect them.they know they can get away with it cause the stall has been set interms of tbe family putting the kids on t.v
Of course, that's the main reason people even dare to approach them on social networking sites. Lopez is a **** and will forever be one, he can spin a thousand times around now and change his tune, he hasn't changed one bit when it comes to Michael. The only thing he's done is to jump on the ''I love MJ'' bandwagon, because it's the 'it -thing' to do nowadays. When Paris Hilton appeared on his show few days ago he cracked another lame joke about Michael's skin, yet has the audacity to invite Paris to be his celebrity guest, I mean seriously WTF? These people know that the protective shield's gone that's why they are behaving the way they do with MJ's kids. After Michael's deaht the media went sooo overboard when it came to his kids, all the nasty reporting, all the nasty programs in terms of you know what. Nothing like that would've ever happened if those kids had at least ONE goddamn person to stand up for them, and say ''STOP! U're not going any further, unless you want your ass sued''. But since no one, ever took a stand for them since June 25, 2009 we're in the situation that we have now. There is no genuine person in those kids life, not a single one.

Last edited by a moderator:
TSCM

Thank you. I remember reading Aphrodie Jones book about his testimony during the trial and how he seemed not to wanna talk ill about the Arvizo children and their nutcase to mother. He only trashed their father David and say it was only him who was asking him for money all the time and the rest of the fam was OK.

Here are some quotes from her book about George Lopez testimony.

"As George Lopez began to explain the nature of his relationship to the Arvizo clan, it appeared the comedian had a "soft spot" for the impoverished Latino family. Lopez was certainly making a case for them, trying to show why he sympathisez so much with these people... As he adressed the jury, Mr Lopez spoke with a pleasent tone, a bright smile flashing across his face. The comedian seemed to like the Arvizos... He described the three children as being "good kids" and mentioned that their mom, Janet, seemed to be a very active in her kid's growth and development. He concidered Janet as a good mother... Lopez had a high opinion of the three Arvizo children, whom he called "fearless"... As Lopez continuted to answer the DA's questions, the comedian tried to make it clear that he was happy to help the Arvizos and said he had never been approached for money by Janet Arvizo... Lopez seemed to think Janet was a nice woman, but he couldn't base his opinion on anything specific".

I thgink it's legit Paris, she posted pictures of herself and one day she tweeted she went with her brothers and cousins to the movies and the paps greeted her. Few days, pictures of them walking to the movies came out.

Leave her alone

It is unsafe, nothing in this world is entirely safe. If something has the potential to cause harm, it is not safe by definition. No one is attacking or criticizing Paris, so stop claiming that. All I said was that, in an ideal world, no one should make use of such stupid and dangerous things like social networking sites, much less children who are susceptible to manipulation and harm from people with poor intentions. However, this isn't an ideal world and I understand things like this are bound to strike children's curiosity , but no thirteen year old should use the internet unsupervised, or be solicited to appear on television shows by shady and strange unfunny men--someone in the Jackson family should know about her tweets, etc. and make sure she's safe while using the thing. Obviously, if her tweets got to TMZ [assuming the account is legit], something went wrong along the way, even if Paris herself was a responsible Twitter user.

However, we've seen they're not the most dedicated people when it comes to the kids and shielding them from media exposure. I'm surprised at some of you who say it's OK for them to have Twitter, etc. How do you think most celebrities are stalked/harassed nowadays? From the most vile things like that congressman posting pictures of himself, to even innocent things like someone tweeting about going to see a film, it's all fodder to them, and they won't hesitate to use it. It's the worst that could happen in terms of exposure, too easy to infiltrate, hack, etc. No adult in their right mind should put their legit info. on those things, much less children [but they wouldn't know better than to do that I reckon] I know I always use fake names and data, but maybe I'm paranoid. I dunno.

Maybe Paris should do that if she wants to use Twitter to keep in touch with friends at school--use a fake name that only they would know her by, so as to not attract the attention of the media vultures who gather on those sites.

I'm just advocating prudent use of the Interwebz, I'm not attacking Paris--she's a kid. She's not like those celebs in their twenties or thirties that post dumb things on Twitter. She's a good kid, no one could deny that at all.

@Chanel05: I don't think anyone here would say Paris is a danger to anyone. You'd have to be stark-raving mad to believe that. Clearly, some of us are saying that the Internet is a danger to Paris [and any other child out there]. Even responsible children with good heads on their shoulders sometimes get into unpleasant and completely avoidable situations--like I mentioned earlier, grown adults have met their downfall at the hands of these networking tools. It's not an attack, it's a suggested precaution, and a reasonable one as well, especially considering the celebrity status. You've heard what some have said about the mean tweets Paris receives from haters already--despite whether she gives credence or not, it affects her to a degree. It puts a bit of sourness in a day to have some random idiot talking shit about your dad, etc. I've seen some of the comments people say about the kids [not on Twitter, but on other sites like YouTube] and they are not anything I would wish on anyone's inbox. We should report those "haters", but there'll always be more, so the prudent thing to do ultimately is to protect oneself like Michael always tried to do.

In any case:

"As George Lopez began to explain the nature of his relationship to the Arvizo clan, it appeared the comedian had a "soft spot" for the impoverished Latino family. Lopez was certainly making a case for them, trying to show why he sympathisez so much with these people... As he adressed the jury, Mr Lopez spoke with a pleasent tone, a bright smile flashing across his face. The comedian seemed to like the Arvizos... He described the three children as being "good kids" and mentioned that their mom, Janet, seemed to be a very active in her kid's growth and development. He concidered Janet as a good mother... Lopez had a high opinion of the three Arvizo children, whom he called "fearless"... As Lopez continuted to answer the DA's questions, the comedian tried to make it clear that he was happy to help the Arvizos and said he had never been approached for money by Janet Arvizo... Lopez seemed to think Janet was a nice woman, but he couldn't base his opinion on anything specific".

That still makes me sick. Years later, it still brings a nauseous feeling to my stomach. Lies. Nothing but lies. Lopez is lower than low--he makes me sick, and not just because his disgusting show fails to amuse me.

Last edited:
If u think its ok for a 13 year old to be asked how she liked been raped by her father then yeah twitter is great for paris.

Back