George Lopez inviting Paris to his show

regardless of who tweeted who..imo..Paris needs to be taken off of twitter....she is 13 and has already been subjected to more ish than a kid her age should be....nasty haters..and now George Lopez invite. Someone is that damn house needs to start paying attention to what is going on with these kids and social networking,

I agree with this..Twitter is such a huge breeding ground of haters and weirdo's, she shouldn't have to be subjected to them..Does she not have any supervising adults around her?..Yeesh.

I agree with this..Twitter is such a huge breeding ground of haters and weirdo's, she shouldn't have to be subjected to them..Does she not have any supervising adults around her?..Yeesh.

I saw that most of the time she uses iphone. It is a worrying situation. The other day I saw someone saying stupid things about Michael for her on twitter :( and of course, she defending her father replied. But she was answering almost all the tweets that person :unsure: ... if it were me, I would have blocked the person immediately. -_- And sometimes some people do stupid questions to her. :doh: :sigh:

I don't think this is acceptable. Michael valued his children to have their privacy.

I hate to say this, but I think Paris loves the attention she's getting from Twitter. Unfortunately, the Jacksons may just encourage her on. It's obvious those children are not receiving the loving guidance they should get. Katherine is too old to be a hands-on guardian, and probably gives them free rein. Other adult family members are not a constant in their life, and even if they were I doubt they would be the best examples for them to follow in life. It's a sad situation.

I hope they remember what Michael taught them about the evils of showbiz, and wait until they are old enough. Because unlike their idols Willow Smith and her brother, they don't have the love and guidance of a parent anymore, which leaves more room for them to be taken advantage of.

Last edited:
I agree something needs to be done but like many of ya'll said the family dont seem to care. I truly think michael would be so dissapointed in that

She should have someone that handles her twitter for her or not have one.

This whole situation is messed up, but I don't think anything will come of it. All this unnecessary attention is unfortunate, but I am pretty sure she won't show up on the Lopez show. The family wouldn't be that irresponsible... hopefully.

Some of you fans are CRAZY. "Lure" y'all make it sound like he was trying "lure" her into his bed for sex. He is a nice guy. You all make everything into something that it is not. crazy.

guys guys, thats not the real Paris, that is not her twiter poor lopez hhahaha she is not the real paris, none of the jacksons follow her, believe me she is not Paris jackson.

Paris tweeted about George Lopez FIRST. He got her message and so he invited her. Just saying :/

Paris knows how to block/report people on twitter and she doesn't seem to mind TMZ talked about her twitter photos or that George and Paris Hilton were talking about her on his show.

Yeah, so? That's like blaming a child because an internet predator is trying to prey on them, "well, they talked to them first..." Yeah, but who's supposed to be the responsible adult here? George might not be a pedophile, but he's definitely trying to prey on Paris, no doubt to boost the ratings of his very vulgar and pedestrian show, so the intent is no different in that he is attempting to take advantage of a young girl for not-so-nice motives [in this case media attention/money].

If he's so serious about having one of the Jackson kids in his show, why doesn't he contact an adult. I, for one, found it rather creepy that he was attempting to use the internet to talk to her, regardless of whether or not it was her legitimate account, the attempt is still there. As for some of you saying he was being a "nice guy," does Lopez invite every fan who tells him what a cool show he has? Of course not. Obviously, the only reason he wants her on there is because she's Michael Jackson's daughter [or so he thinks, if the twitter acct. turns out to be false, it would still be what he thought, and thus all that matters].

So yes, he was attempting to lure her if he didn't talk to an adult first. There is more than one reason to lure someone to do something you want them to do--it's not always about sex. It is evident that this Lopez character isn't someone to trust if he's getting chummy with 13 year olds on the Internet.

With that said, I don't think ANYONE should have Twitter, Facebook, etc. Those things cause more problems than anything else, as anyone who has posted anything which later came back to bite them in the ass can tell you. Twitter especially seems more like a tool to stalk people, since the whole point of it is to tell your "followers" [even the names sound creepy] where you're at/what you're doing, etc. Call me old-fashioned, but I honestly think all that is completely unnecessary and at times has proven itself to be dangerous [people getting robbed when they post they're on vacation via FB, etc]. It happens often enough for news articles to warn the general public about it.

Children especially should not have anything which resembles Twitter, or even Facebook. Their intentions may be innocent, but that doesn't mean everyone in their periphery's are. Too many problems arise out of social networking, from cyberbullying to luring children and manipulating them, or far worse, and you all know what those are. I honestly think Michael would be horrified [and probably was horrified in life] if he knew just how deep these social networking sites can land children in trouble--if even grown men and women find serious consequences from using the Internet as a networking tool, imagine children, who are less aware of the ways of the world.

I hope for everything that's worthy that this twitter account is fake. It still doesn't change Lopez's shoddy intentions, but at least it takes the real Paris out of the equation. Like someone else already mentioned, why isn't Lopez doing this to anyone else's kids, or to his other twitter fans?

guys guys, thats not the real Paris, that is not her twiter poor lopez hhahaha she is not the real paris, none of the jacksons follow her, believe me she is not Paris jackson.

This is what I'm hoping is the truth. How do we know this is really her? That could really be anybody. My intuition tells me that it's not. I checked out the page only to look at her followers and I don't think any of the family follows her. However, I could be wrong.

If this is really Paris on twitter, is there anything at all that we can do to alert the Jacksons? They don't seem to care very much. These kids need to keep in mind what their father taught them and what the media has done to their dad. It sucks he's not here to remind them and keep them aware.

(This isn't directed to most on this board because I know how most of you are against it, but just to fans in general)
While I don't mind her having a Twitter... I don't think it should be open to public it should be private... But let's be real, before any of these outlets got hold that she had an account (in the last month) ... It was some of MJ fans who were stalking her on other accounts and now on this one. They post about her on other boards so it was only bound to get to someone (a la Tmz). N you know once tmz got hold to it, then its over. I actually believe it was a fan who tipped them off to their account.

N people can be mad all they want but it was fans who were stalking their private accounts first. Just like some fans are interested in them, the media are too (with good & bad intentions). People should have just left them kids alone and let them live their lives but NO.... They wanted to know their every move but mow it backfired...

This is what I'm hoping is the truth. How do we know this is really her? That could really be anybody. My intuition tells me that it's not. I checked out the page only to look at her followers and I don't think any of the family follows her. However, I could be wrong.

If this is really Paris on twitter, is there anything at all that we can do to alert the Jacksons? They don't seem to care very much. These kids need to keep in mind what their father taught them and what the media has done to their dad. It sucks he's not here to remind them and keep them aware.

Yea its her page... I don't know why they aren't following her.... but I'm sure after that tmz article they know

I agree regarding some fans and their fascination with PPB. It's normal, in a way, the reaction they're having considering all they've been through, however--they should keep the children's best interest in mind first and foremost, as Michael would have wanted. By "it's normal," I mean them having interest in anything connected to Michael, especially after his passing, so the next best thing would be his children, the biological carriers of his legacy. However, in the midst of their awe at these beautiful kids, they forget themselves and the fact that these are normal kids who have no clue how to handle such massive celebrity. It would be unfair in so many ways to catapult them into the spheres of fame and influence their father had--even he was overwhelmed by it at times, despite his wise and intelligent mind. A couple of kids would be no match for it, and although they may love the attention at first, they're children for a reason, and that is because they still don't know what is truly best for them.

Yes, they have proven themselves to be mature beyond the scope of normal kids their age, but they should still be protected as any child in this world. Since Michael is no longer here to do this, it is our duty as fans not to get carried away with their affairs, and to let them grow up as normal children, the way he wanted them to grow, the way he never got to grow. Having celebrity status at such a young age caused Michael much pain, and I wouldn't want his children to know any of it.

If, later on, they want to enter show business, they will no doubt excel at it, but by then they will have the knowledge gathered from their formative years and their father's example as a foundation for success. Meanwhile, no one should be chasing these children down, on the Internet or otherwise. I know with Michael gone, it's difficult for us not to show interest, but if we keep in mind that this is for their ultimate benefit, we should do it. Our momentary satisfaction is not worth their lives, and we have seen the way mass human curiosity has ruined lives, it is very real, and very prevalent in our culture.

I agree regarding some fans and their fascination with PPB. It's normal, in a way, the reaction they're having considering all they've been through, however--they should keep the children's best interest in mind first and foremost, as Michael would have wanted. By "it's normal," I mean them having interest in anything connected to Michael, especially after his passing, so the next best thing would be his children, the biological carriers of his legacy. However, in the midst of their awe at these beautiful kids, they forget themselves and the fact that these are normal kids who have no clue how to handle such massive celebrity. It would be unfair in so many ways to catapult them into the spheres of fame and influence their father had--even he was overwhelmed by it at times, despite his wise and intelligent mind. A couple of kids would be no match for it, and although they may love the attention at first, they're children for a reason, and that is because they still don't know what is truly best for them.

Yes, they have proven themselves to be mature beyond the scope of normal kids their age, but they should still be protected as any child in this world. Since Michael is no longer here to do this, it is our duty as fans not to get carried away with their affairs, and to let them grow up as normal children, the way he wanted them to grow, the way he never got to grow. Having celebrity status at such a young age caused Michael much pain, and I wouldn't want his children to know any of it.

If, later on, they want to enter show business, they will no doubt excel at it, but by then they will have the knowledge gathered from their formative years and their father's example as a foundation for success. Meanwhile, no one should be chasing these children down, on the Internet or otherwise. I know with Michael gone, it's difficult for us not to show interest, but if we keep in mind that this is for their ultimate benefit, we should do it. Our momentary satisfaction is not worth their lives, and we have seen the way mass human curiosity has ruined lives, it is very real, and very prevalent in our culture.
I agree with you

I hope so this is true. I think Omer or Genieve woud follow her. Maybe someone with a twitter-account can ask Jackie Jackson. He seems one of the normal Jackson.
And if she is on twitter the familiy has to stop it.

I hope so this is true. I think Omer or Genieve woud follow her. Maybe someone with a twitter-account can ask Jackie Jackson. He seems one of the normal Jackson.
And if she is on twitter the familiy has to stop it.

It's her, she went out and took pics of the bike and then she put them up on her twitter, she posts pics every now and then, and they are newly taken. It's her, no doubt. People within the family has confirmed also. Why her cousins doesn't follow her maybe because they don't wan't to draw attention to her, she's on twitter from the start to tweet her friends. Now it has turned into something else. She has been talked to, but she's also a teenager with a strong will. Both Prince and her were talked too and Prince stopped tweeting, he didn't delete his account but he did was he was told to do and that was to be careful. And the tweets he received made him understand he shouldn't be there. Paris on the other hand is a more strong person. Even her Dad said that once.

But people like Omer or Genieve likes the attention. I really think they woud follow. But if is really true I pray Paris will stop. She is a 13 year old girl and it is not a sighn of strength to be on twitter and catch the attention or crazy fans. Kathrine has to speak with her. She is the guardian.

Why not..., the kids can decide what they want to do and whether and how they want to defend their father publicly, on the other hand they will be confronted with media and tabloid, soon or later... its better if they know how to deal with that....

But people like Omer or Genieve likes the attention. I really think they woud follow. But if is really true I pray Paris will stop. She is a 13 year old girl and it is not a sighn of strength to be on twitter and catch the attention or crazy fans. Kathrine has to speak with her. She is the guardian.
One thing I can say about Gen is that she doesn't like to talk about them... n that account is 100% real. I didn't believe it at first until recently...

ex: Paris tweeting about leaving the movies and the paps were outside waiting... The next day the pics showed up. Same thing with the stuff about the motorcycle that ended up on tmz.. N she does twit pics also.......(I dont even have a Twitter, I read it on another board).

Why not..., the kids can decide what they want to do and whether and how they want to defend their father publicly, on the other hand they will be confronted with media and tabloid, soon or later... its better if they know how to deal with that....

Not until they're 18, they can't decide what they want to do. While it's true that we can't decide it for them either, as we are not their legal guardians, we can at least advocate the responsible decision, this one being forbidding them from engaging in unsupervised use of social networking tools such as Twitter, Facebook, etc. You have to remember, these kids are young, not even 16 yet. If other children their age who are not celebrities are at considerable risk while using these social networks, the risk could only multiply when concerning the children of one as famous and important as Michael Jackson. The world is a nasty place at times, and there are people whose intentions would make the media's vulture tactics look like a walk in the park.

That whole "sooner or later" thing is absolute nonsense. That's like throwing a thirteen year old kid out of the house to live on his/her own, because "sooner or later" they will have to do that anyway. It really is better to prepare them by example rather than exposure when it comes to dangerous things like the media and paparazzi/tabloids. If people who are twice, or even thrice their age, fall apart due to the scrutiny the media views them with, imagine what kind of chance a couple of kids whose father protected them from such evil things would stand against sudden exposure to it all. Regardless of how smart they are, they still don't know what's best for them, as I said in an earlier post, and someone in the Jackson family should step up to the plate and protect them.

Back