George Lopez inviting Paris to his show

It seems to me that Michael's worst nightmare became a reality the day he passed away.....

That being his cursed childhood has passed down to his own children:no:.

Any act, however insignificant it is, will return to the individual with equal impact. :fear:

Karma or not, it exists and it never fails.... so be careful with their actions.... everything you do, good or bad, will return to you somehow. :fear: Fact! :eek:

I believe this too Ashtanga. My mother always said to watch my actions because "the table is round" It always comes back.

Guys while in a taxi today, the radio was on Z100 and they were talking about Lopez show being cancelled. One woman said she was sorry because she liked it. One of the guys said that Conan O'Brian did it to him. Now I do not know what a Conan O'Brian is. Is he someone with a show who took over Lopez' spot?

I forgot to watch it. Were the mentions good or bad?

They were good. The first one was when one of his guests, Arsenio Hall, shouted out to Michael Bearden & said that he was great. Then he was like "You remember him from Michael Jackson's This is it? Let it simmer, Let it simmer". Although when Arsenio said "Let it simmer", he put on a different voice trying to imitate Michael, which I didn't like, because Michael didn't sound like that. Then, later on, during the last few moments of the show, Lopez thanked Michael Bearden again, talking about how the first time Bearden came over to his house, they were both going through tough times & it made him feel better when he played Man in the Mirror on the piano (although it was "out of key"). They also did a collage where they packed together many of Lopez's memorable moments on the show, with quick snapshots of some notable celebrities that had been on his show; one of the snapshots showed Janet Jackson.

NO. George needs to leave that child alone, she is not a public figure, unless you think his only mistake was to write her on Twitter.

EVERYONE not directly associated with and/or related to those kids need to leave them alone! They had nothing to do with Michael's career, his success, his longevity. They are merely his heirs. They did not write one lyric, sing one note, dance one step of Michael's and are not entitled to be celebrated for it. That goes for any child of well known people, including politicians.

If Michael's kids want the spotlight someday, they need to earn it on their OWN, not using their father's fame.

Last edited:
Guys while in a taxi today, the radio was on Z100 and they were talking about Lopez show being cancelled. One woman said she was sorry because she liked it. One of the guys said that Conan O'Brian did it to him. Now I do not know what a Conan O'Brian is. Is he someone with a show who took over Lopez' spot?

Conan O'brien was the one that took over the Tonight Show when Jay Leno left and was famously fired when Jay decided to comeback. He was offered a show by TBS and came on right before Lopez.

EVERYONE not directly associated with and/or related to those kids need to leave them alone! They had nothing to do with Michael's career, his success, his longevity. They are merely his heirs. They did not write one lyric, sing one note, dance one step of Michael's and are not entitled to be celebrated for it. That goes for any child of well known people, including politicians.

If Michael's kids want the spotlight someday, they need to earn it on their OWN, not using their father's fame.

AMEN. Everybody thinks that just because their father is a celebrity, they are too. They AREN'T and like you said, they have nothing to do with Michael's career, success, etc. They are his children. However, I don't think they would ever ride on their father's name for success. I think they would defend and protect his name and share his legacy for Michael's benefit, not their own. I like to believe that he raised them better than to use their dad's name for profit, which I don't think they will ever do. But it's the media and general public doing this, giving them attention, and it's not right. They haven't done anything to deserve the attention.

Conan O'brien was the one that took over the Tonight Show when Jay Leno left and was famously fired when Jay decided to comeback. He was offered a show by TBS and came on right before Lopez.

Oh thanks for the information ginvid. As you see I spend little time in front of the box. It it mainly for decoration, to play DVDs, and to look at a few favorite stations.

The kids just want to keep their fathers memory alive by being public. They are not taking spotlight because they sing or dance, they just want to remind the people that MJ is alive, in them, in us, in everyone. What they do in their time is theirs to diside and Michael is up there watching them.

The kids just want to keep their fathers memory alive by being public. They are not taking spotlight because they sing or dance, they just want to remind the people that MJ is alive, in them, in us, in everyone. What they do in their time is theirs to diside and Michael is up there watching them.

I understand what you are saying here. I think the issue is that fans know that the kids intentions are true and pure in reference to their father. Fans, however, take offense when adults use the kids vulnerability, which is their intent to keep daddy's love, good image, contributions, and true self alive, to exploit the children and use them for their own gain. That is why underage children, hopefully, have adequate guardians to give them good advice and steer them in the right direction. Therefore what they do in their time, to use your words, is not fully theirs to decide. Being underage, what they do have to be sanctioned by an appropriate adult. That is why going on a show, going to school, having social network devices are all decisions that an adult made in the lives of these children.

Here's what Eric Estrada had to say about George lopez:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/25/us-erikestrada-idUSTRE77O6OT20110825

Erik Estrada says George Lopez "is doomed"
By Tim Molloy

Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:17pm EDT

NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) - Erik Estrada has no sympathy for George Lopez over the cancellation of his show.

"His show was supposed to be canceled after the first season, but Conan wanted to keep it on," Estrada told Latina in an interview about competing on the Univision dance show "Mira Quien Baila!"

He added: "There's a lot of things people don't know about this guy... For me to talk about this guy - I'm wasting my time. The law of God - the law of Karma, is on him right now. He is doomed."

Whoa. The two have feuded for years, Latina reports, with Lopez often taking shots at Estrada's career in his stand-up act and Estrada saying he once confronted Lopez at a church carnival. The former "CHiPs" star said Lopez was afraid to fight him.

TBS canceled Lopez's show, "Lopez Tonight," earlier this month.

By Tim Molloy

NEW YORK (TheWrap.com) - Erik Estrada has no sympathy for George Lopez over the cancellation of his show.

"His show was supposed to be canceled after the first season, but Conan wanted to keep it on," Estrada told Latina in an interview about competing on the Univision dance show "Mira Quien Baila!"

He added: "There's a lot of things people don't know about this guy... For me to talk about this guy - I'm wasting my time. The law of God - the law of Karma, is on him right now. He is doomed."

Whoa. The two have feuded for years, Latina reports, with Lopez often taking shots at Estrada's career in his stand-up act and Estrada saying he once confronted Lopez at a church carnival. The former "CHiPs" star said Lopez was afraid to fight him.

Wow! :fear:

I also had to give his azz a SERIOUS side-eye when Chris Tucker was on and he said "I HEARD, you and MJ were good friends" (or something like that). PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!.......... I was too through. EVERYBODY and they damn mama knew MJ and Chris were friends and especially you, since you were involved in that 2005 mess.

Well, well, well...lol what do we have here!! Paybacks a #####!

By Tim Molloy

Funny that Eric thing. I wonder what started the feud between them. Wasn't Chips on way before Lopez was famous. I am not the most aware person out there, but I used to look at Chips when it was on and at no time did I hear about a person called Lopez. Eric should just ignore him and not waste his time as he said.

Funny that Eric thing. I wonder what started the feud between them. Wasn't Chips on way before Lopez was famous. I am not the most aware person out there, but I used to look at Chips when it was on and at no time did I hear about a person called Lopez. Eric should just ignore him and not waste his time as he said.

According to George, he first met Erik when he was a teenager and when George wanted to shake his hand, Erik refused. George has pretty much hated him ever since, and he has spoken about Erik negatively in public.

^^Ha well Erik knew what he was doing when he did not want to shake his hand!!!!! Is he going to get mad at every one who snub him for good reason. Erik must have had a reason for ignoring him, if that information is correct.

Back