Funeral on CNN. What is the live stream link to watch it online?

Prince and Blanket have on the silver armbands too.

White shirts and Red/pink ties and a red rose for their lapels is what the Jackson Men have on.. Prince and Blanket have the same. Paris has on a lovely black dress and she is wearing her cute little glasses. Blanket has his hair tied back in a long ponytail. Prince looks very handsome.

I'm not even watching it. I'm just taping it. Because I still can't handle seeing Michael like that. Which is why I am just spending my time tonight. Either watching one of my many MJ performances or videos. Or I am just listening to him. Right now I am watching the Billie Jean performance from the Gothenburg, Sweden HIStory Concert.

This is hurting me so bad right now i know it's been 70 days but i still have my moments when i cry and i am right now i miss him a lot and i don't know what to do. I can't help but cry it's very hard for me.

Will you please upload it after today? I 'm at work and can't watch it... : (

Thank you to JACKSON family for allow us to see this and say goodbye too.

I was at work so I didnt watch anything.. Im not doing good right now, maybe I shouldnt watch

As soon as they went to open the back doors of the hearse, the feed provided by the family has been turned off.

The only feed now is from the overhead.

I just clicked on oh my god :cry:

lets go in the chatroom guys please im not feeling good

The children just walked up to the casket and they handed something to someone standing behind the top of it and something was placed way at the top of it in the middle.

Anyone tell me how to enter teh chat room?

The children just walked up to the casket and they handed something to someone standing behind the top of it and something was placed way at the top of it in the middle.

I think that they gave them a flower from the family flowers on the casket. it's a tradition.
i think they plucked the flowers from the middle

Now nothing on CNN!!! I was wondering if the live feed from CNN are capture from Helicopter, isn't it making a loud noise above them? I think The family won't air the rest of it?

I think that they gave them a flower from the family flowers on the casket. it's a tradition.
i think they plucked the flowers from the middle

Right, but they definitely placed something on top of the casket.. It is kind of sparkling in the light.

Oh shit, I want to see. I hope someone will upload this later on. Got to work now.

Someone actually sent an email to the reporter for CNN and she said all it said was

"Serene"

Back