Fan Support -- N/L Ranch Sale

im actually pretty sad about it. neverland was a place which showed you that escaping reality is really possible, it's a magical place. some awefull things happened to neverland, but so many other great things happened there too. its kind weird to imagine neverland without michael. he spend a long time overthere and its really sad how things turned out , i understand that he can never see it as his home anymore, how they violated the place is just heartbreaking, but neverland is such a part of michael jackson thats its actually hard to imagine michael without neverland, he even raised his children overthere. he figurally build the place and as we could see from homevideos wonderfull things happened overthere, not only for michael but also for lots of sick children.

i respect and understand his decision, but im still kinda sad about it, like i almost cried :p ok this is gonna sound so weird, but i always imagined all the fans coming down to neverland to fix the place, like doing the flowers and stuff, so he would come back haha
altough i knew it was never going to happen, i always imagined him coming back once.

but you guys are all right, this is indeed a new era. the start of something new, but michael selling neverland kinda makes me think that he really growed up and i liked him with his childlikelook on the world, its amazing how he sees certain things.

I don't get why fans think that is bad news.
It's not about good or bad news. It's not that generally fans think this or that.
The point is these news are effecting some of us emotionally and I personally expect the community to have some understanding.

Neverland as Michaels home was an amazingly beautiful and in its spirit absolutely unique place on this planet many ppl loved.
These news about it becoming Sycamore etc. feels as if the spirit is gone.

It's a change in life and something what was loved dearly seems to be gone. It's over... and it's not easy to find the understanding to be thankfull (Michael proved to the world it's possible to build such a place on earth) that it once was instead of being sad it's over.

I personally don't wanna see it the way it's gone because of Sneddon and all those 'now dust eaters' because Michael rised over them and all their evil and bad intentions so easily and defeated them in just being himself.

I think there is a time for everything. Nothing lasts forever.

Neverland as Michaels home is definately over it seems... and it's ok and understandable that this makes some sad. True and honest tears are only proving that ppl do have a beautiful heart.
But it's the love for Michael Jackson making us feel this way. And it's exactly this love which will make everyone of us able to overcome this after some time also. :wub:

It's not about good or bad news. It's not that generally fans think this or that.
The point is these news are effecting some of us emotionally and I personally expect the community to have some understanding.

Neverland as Michaels home was an amazingly beautiful and in its spirit absolutely unique place on this planet many ppl loved.

It's a change in life and something what was loved dearly seems to be gone. It's over... and it's not easy to find the understanding to be thankfull (Michael proved to the world it's possible to build such a place on earth) that it once was instead of being sad it's over.

I personally don't wanna see it the way it's gone because of Sneddon and all those 'now dust eaters' because Michael rised over them and all their evil and bad intentions so easily and defeated them in just being himself.

Neverland as Michaels home is definately over it seems... and it's ok and understandable that this makes some sad. True and honest tears are only proving that ppl do have a beautiful heart.
But it's the love for Michael Jackson making us feel this way. And it's exactly this love which will make everyone of us able to overcome this after some time also. :wub:

Thank for your understanding and sensibility with all of those are sad.:flowers:

It's obvious it can't be about money, so it's that Michael just wanted this. And why on Earth would he keep the ranch as Neverland and as his "home" when he hasn't been living there for years.

Thank for your understanding and sensibility with all of those are sad.:flowers:
Well I don't wanna hide I am also kind of sad. It's not a deep sadness which determines or influences my life really in any way lol but Neverland is/has been/was such a beautiful place.
You know only a truely beautiful person can make a place beautiful also for others... and I guess it's other places now waiting for Michael.
But Neverland... and I've only stood in front of the gates once... is/has been was a truely beautiful place thanks to Michael.

Hi Mechi, thanks for your insightful post.

Fans all react differently, and it's important to have respect for those differences, including the sadness that some feel. And the love.

Vic

It's obvious it can't be about money, so it's that Michael just wanted this. And why on Earth would he keep the ranch as Neverland and as his "home" when he hasn't been living there for years.
It's not about why he did what he did. Or what he should have done.
Ppl here do not think Michael did something wrong... it's not about judging what he did.

It's only accepting something which was once incredible beautiful is over and will most likely never be again close to how it was.
Something is gone with this decision... finally.
Life goes only forward.
When life is beautiful and you realize this, that it goes only forward... then it leaves some sadness inside that all the beautiful things can't and do not last forever.

It is better to deal with such a sadness when it's the time and not later in life when it all grew all the time only inside and this way turns into a major depression one day.

Only someone feeling sadness is able to feel also true joy.

Ppl not feeling (not able to feel) anything real are a worry of mine... jobwise.

This is the opportunity for me to separate Michael Jackson The Product and Michael Jackson The Man. My initial reaction was that Neverland was a part of the Michael Jackson Legacy, and that part is gone. But I am coming around to realising and accepting that there are things that Michael Jackson The Man must do for himself and his family. I respect that. As Rasta Pasta has said, once he is happy about this situation, then who I am to quibble?

I think that fans should act however they want to act regarding this situation. It was part of Michael and it was his home. When his home was treated like trash and not a place to live, he did not consider it a home. So, he didn't live there anymore. Just read the articles and news about what is happening to the place - this is all good for Mike. Fans who went have the memories and the fans that never went know the truth behind the estate and what MJ had in mind. I always thought NL was a great place but it is no more and I have already accepted that.

they wanted to visit there

Right. I always wanted to go to NL. I wanted to go right after I graduated from college with my family and my sister's best friend who is a huge MJ fan. I had made this "plan" way before the BS happened to him. I graduated from college in '06 and during that time, MJ was not living there, things came up in my life and I lost the chance to go there. However, I have since let that go and focus on other things. That's life.

Michael Jackson The Man must do for himself and his family

Exactly.

yeah i only hope that hes smiling inside too :(

..................Awwwwwwwwwwww,same here!:yes::D:yes:
Neverland will be in my heart forever,and surely Michaels aswell:D:yes::D:wub:
I fully support and respect Michael in his decision,if he is happy with it so am I!:D:yes::D

.................ThXxX,tears just flowed now,will miss neverland dearly,will never forget that amazing place!:wub::D:yes:although I never went there,but those pics and Stories from it are SO amazing!!!!!

Last edited:
I hope that Michael is in peace with this decision and that he's moving on, getting a fresh start.
I can understand him. I can't imagine what it must feel like having your home trashed by police raids. If it ain't a home anymore then why keep it.

Kind of sad though. :( I always thought that if I ever go to the USA I'd defenetely try to visit Neverland, just to stop at the gates, but now there's nothing to go to. Maybe one day it'll be re opened like Graceland is.

To the new beginning, to the new era :cheers:

Hhonestly i dont think fans have a right to be upset It was HIS house not ours if she neverland ranch was a place for fans and mj closed it thatd be different. Some of the fans here need to respect the bounderies of his personal stuff He sold it the end move on

Hhonestly i dont think fans have a right to be upset It was HIS house not ours if she neverland ranch was a place for fans and mj closed it thatd be different. Some of the fans here need to respect the bounderies of his personal stuff He sold it the end move on

This is a SUPPORT thread, because some fans are genuinely upset and have a right to feel that way. It does not violate Michael's boundaries. It's an expression of emotion. Please be respectful.

Thank you,

Vic

.............:better:to all of you whom are upset!!!:yes:we are here for you,I surely am!:yes::D

no negativity taken towards my posts! lol

i know b/c i asked....both him and staff....he had a ROOM for all the gifts and letters etc....and once he was done w/ the ones he had, they brought more out of the room. when he left, he would get stuff sent to him....and it's been like that until recently.

and yes, a pic of my dad and him.

no negativity taken towards my posts! lol

i know b/c i asked....both him and staff....he had a ROOM for all the gifts and letters etc....and once he was done w/ the ones he had, they brought more out of the room. when he left, he would get stuff sent to him....and it's been like that until recently.

and yes, a pic of my dad and him.

Negativity? Why would that be? Your dad is totally cute, and I'd like to give him a bear hug!

Vic

I don't mean to be so negative, but I just have a hard time believing that. I've been sending him stuff since I was 7 and never got a response:timer:. I gave up about 7 years ago.

Just because you never got a reply doesn't mean that he never got any of your letters. You have to understand that he receives tons of mail and gifts ---- way more than he could ever reply to.

I try to be rational and feel this is for best for Michael
I know it is but one way I deal with this is to think that
Neverland is a state of mind and in ones heart and
Michael brought that to life in his home so where ever
Michael is that is Neverland - It will never die - just being
near him or around him and you are in Neverland when you
hear his music or see him perform you are in Neverland -
It is a spirit of a place that is magical in our hearts that he
can take us to .. Please trust that the Magic of Neverland isn't over .. :better:

I wrote this poem
I hope it helps you to look for a brighter future with Michael :yes:

I hope it isn't to corny :scratch:

Child of Wonder

My Magical child so full of wonder
dont ever loose your power to thunder
in a sleeping world so lost in its fear.
The Hearts of lovers can still feel you near.

The world seems asleep and has lost its dreams
while you are still facing God on your knees -
your faith will bring you back to the Spotlight
to uplift and wake them again from their plight.
To send us all to that magical place
where it doesn't matter our creed or our race.

There is Only One spotlight thats waiting for you.
To inspire the world with the things that you do.
With your music and dance you were born to inspire
taking us away from the pain and ever so higher

away from a world without magic or grace.
you taught us how to raise candles, shine light on their face
in hopes of Making the world a much better place.

Your Army of Love is patiently waiting
with great anticipation to help you stop the hating.
Hurry back to the Spotlight dear child of wonder so once
again we can sing- and dance in your thunder :wub:

My friend Blackenise featured my poem
in his video if you would like to hear it .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vARLUl183iI

Last edited:
Why this event presented to be that dramatic?
Michael Jackson himself wanted to sell the ranch. Or else he could arrange a series of concerts, prime time interviews, or even release even album -- and, he would live there since 2005. Obviously, making $24 or $35 million would not be hard if he decided it.

So anyone who needs "support" about this event would better ask himself/herself, would he/she need support if Michael would decide to release an album now, for example?

Obviously, this dramatic surrounding of the event is oxymoron to the essence of what happened.

I need fan support for forum treating the event like that, not for the event itself.

Why this event presented to be that dramatic?
Michael Jackson himself wanted to sell the ranch. Or else he could arrange a series of concerts, prime time interviews, or even release even album -- and, he would live there since 2005. Obviously, making $24 or $35 million would not be hard if he decided it.

So anyone who needs "support" about this event would better ask himself/herself, would he/she need support if Michael would decide to release an album now, for example?

Obviously, this dramatic surrounding of the event is oxymoron to the essence of what happened.

I need fan support for forum treating the event like that, not for the event itself.

Fans have a complete right to feel whatever they are feeling. We have no idea, really, of any of the circumstances surrounding the sale and Michael has not issued a statement. If you don't care for this thread, please visit elsewhere? I hate to be so harsh, but I AM serious.

Thank you,

Vic

As far as we know, Michael Jackson is simply handling his business and there is absolutely no shame in that. And while I can appreciate how some could potentially be upset by this development, I would suggest to such people to take a look at the grander picture. Michael is moving forward and is recording a brand new album as we speak. That is certainly something to be glad about! Moreover, Michael had not lived at Neverland for years and apparently Neverland is no more. A logical next step if you ask me. Indeed, Michael is looking toward the future and I think it would be in all of our best interests to follow suit.

Think positive.

As far as we know, Michael Jackson is simply handling his business and there is absolutely no shame in that. And while I can appreciate how some could potentially be upset by this development, I would suggest to such people to take a look at the grander picture. Michael is moving forward and is recording a brand new album as we speak. That is certainly something to be glad about! Moreover, Michael had not lived at Neverland for years and apparently Neverland is no more. A logical next step if you ask me. Indeed, Michael is looking toward the future and I think it would be in all of our best interests to follow suit.

Think positive.

Good advice, and thanks.

Vic

hi everybody how is everybody doing today i wrote song about NeverLand and about the Fans who'll miss it :yes:

here is song i hope you like it ooh there is another song iwrote about neverland too :yes:

VERYSADYEAR.png

CHROUS
IS VERY SAD YEAR
FOR ALL THE FANS
WE ALL MJ FANS
BUT MJ IS NOT LEAVING US
IS NEVERLAND IS GONE
FOREVER
IT'LL NEVER EVER COME BACK TO US
THERE'LL BE GOOD MEMORTS
THERE WAS GOOD TIMES
AND BAD TIMES