Fan Support -- N/L Ranch Sale

I'm a little bummed, but mostly positive about this. I'm really happy that MJ got to do this his way - instead of a dumb and humiliating foreclosure. I really hope it's true that Michael partly owns the company that bought the ranch - and therefore still has an "interest" in it. I think that's cool - it seems like very smart business. Now I hope he's found somewhere new for him and the kids to call home - and that he makes it all about themselves.

I was surprised about this news but I have to accept it.

I feel sad but it was Michael's decision so nothing to do at all.

If Michael decided to sell it than it's ok. I just hope that he feels himself good and happy and that this is the part of a new beginning. I think It must have been very hard for him if even we feel bad about it.

I try to think about that it was just a property and not his home anymore.

Big hugs to Michael...:better: and to all of you :better:

this is a right desision by Michael....in my opinion Mike shoud had do this many years ago(1993)

Last edited:
I'm not upset, I'm happy because he decided to do it! Neverland was his home but stopped being one after the trial! I prefer him to be happy without emotional distress than having a house that hurts him...they destroyed his dream but Michael knows better. Home is where your heart and children are! I know that an era is over but I believe it had to be over. Too much pain, humiliation and false accusations. Time for a brand new start!

Michael has NOT sold the ranch.
Neverland is now a LLC company: it means it can be the start of new projects for Michael there.
We'll see.
In no way fans should be sad I think.

Im happy for him for moving on...but Im also sad about the news...:( maybe its the selfish me who doesnt want to let go of the dream of visiting the place....I've had dreamed many times I was there with him, and always planned on going there someday...now its gone...
I really loved what the place represented to him and to us fans, such a shame that some people could ruin it for all of us....that was the only place where Mike could be himself, be a kid, just have fun and not having to worry about anything....
Hope he finds some other place where he can be just as happy and comfortable being himself...also a fun place to raise his kids...

Its so sad that its the end of an era....
:flowers:

I'm kinda upset about this...

It was a part of Michael's legacy...

Michael has NOT sold the ranch.
Neverland is now a LLC company: it means it can be the start of new projects for Michael there.
We'll see.
In no way fans should be sad I think.

The deed of transfer indicates that he HAS sold at least a portion of his ownership of the ranch, and the name of the ranch has been changed. There is no way to know what percentage of ownership he retains in the property. Colony Capital was the holder of his mortgage, so it looks like he's cleared some debt by transferring a portion of ownership to them. There is no way to know the future of the property, but it does, indeed, look like he's moving forward.

peace,

Victoria

haha i should be the mostest pisstest! lol

we had great times at neverland, the best was when my father was invited to go w/ me....it was amazing to see him having fun, unrestrained, didn't care how he looked, he was cheesin the whole damn time

this is him there....

DADDYLAFF.jpg

amazinggrace.jpg

nevvygreen1.jpg

nevvygreen2.jpg

it was the best time i'd had w/ my dad in a very long time....so i got this to commemorate the times we had there.....

nevytat.jpg

funny enuf cuz when i look at the tattoo, i don't even thnk of the ranch, i think of my daddy! lol

he later spent some time w/ me at the trial and just overall we just got closer on a new level....

122418923_l.gif

so let's look at this as moving forward and not backwards!

Soso, GREAT pics! (and tattoo). Yeah, you've earned the right to be the mostest pissed, and also yeah, it's good to see Michael moving forward. He hasn't lived there in years anyway, and now he has a chance to clear the path for the future.

peace,

Victoria

Aww, u've been there! :cry:

U lucky woman! Got any more pictures?? How did u get in? Could any fan visit it? Did u meet Him?

So glad to know u have some awesome memories from ur visit there, especially if it brought u and ur dad together! :flowers:

it is indeed the end of an era,but we must also remember that it is the start of a new one,i am upset to see neverland sold,but michael has looked happier these past weeks,and if he is happy i am happy.

so that means that my letter never got there last year i send him aletter to him so that's mean that my letter never got it to him or what :boohoo: so that's mean he change his address and change the name of his pleace too

ur right man.in.the.mirror... there's always a bright side to everything... hope there are tons of good things to come from now on! :clapping:

I'm kinda upset about this...

It was a part of Michael's legacy...

you are right, we wont forget Neverland and what it used to represent however since those times, Michael has grown, has a family to worry about and its time to cut the cord so to speak.

It was costing him too much to maintain, he has many other things that are truly his legacy, and those are what is important, to remember the man and his music, not his home.

I know its a tough for some of you to understand but if it meant that much to Michael or his legacy, he would do all he could to keep it and live there, but he clearly doesnt want to, and hasnt for years, we kinda should have seen this coming and been prepared for it to happen one day.

we kinda should have seen this coming and been prepared for it to happen one day.

yeah, i think it took us by surprise...we werent expecting this, some of us, like me, just wasnt prepared to hear that all of a sudden....:no:

:better:

so that means that my letter never got there last year i send him aletter to him so that's mean that my letter never got it to him or what :boohoo: so that's mean he change his address and change the name of his pleace too

Now that he is more-or-less clear of Neverland, we can take this as affirmation that that is NOT his home or address. I'm sure when he's settled, there will be a new address for fans to send letters and gifts. Try to be patient? It looks like Michael is moving forward.

peace,

Victoria

Aww, u've been there! :cry:

U lucky woman! Got any more pictures?? How did u get in? Could any fan visit it? Did u meet Him?

So glad to know u have some awesome memories from ur visit there, especially if it brought u and ur dad together! :flowers:
a lucky friend let us and fans could visit but it depended on mj and how he felt that day. and yes we've met him time and time again.

ROCKSTAR ur letter did get to mj....everything sent to the ranch was kept in a room, and given to mike every so often. now that allt he stuff was moved out, there's a great chance the stuff was sent to him in las vegas. mj wouldn't allow fan stuff to be thrown away just b/che moved. he even had stuff sent to him when he was in bahrain.

so don't fret

i am a bit confused now...but this sounds better.
i really hope there will be a statement to clarify for us fans this situation..

My feelings many fans know about. For one thing I don't feel shocked as I once did before when I heard the news the first time around. Then I was upset, crying etc. It was a beautiful haven, not to mention a great place to visit. I've never been inside of it, thanks to a few people who denied me this, but for those who have, I imagine this news must hurt them more.

But I agree with a lot of you who say it had to be. Michael had to ditch that Peter Pan image. He had to see reality and this is one way of him doing just that. Plus if he stayed there really, he would always be on the watch, not by his enemy, which I won't name, but others. He wouldn't feel safe and always have his back watched. No he's better off without it now. It's just a reminder of pain. Michael has moved on and his life has moved on.

At times I thought, well why doesn't the company that owns the Sycamore Ranch, that's it's new name now, make it into a place to visit MJJ's memorabilia. Like Elvis Mansion or something. But I thought about that. Only "we" fans and those who "truly" cared and understand him would understand why he had Neverland Ranch. The haters would view it as something evil.

I'm sad but I rather see Michael and his children "safe" and happy.

yeah, i think it took us by surprise...we werent expecting this, some of us, like me, just wasnt prepared to hear that all of a sudden....:no:

:better:

yea, these things happen in life but we;ve pictures of Michael more happier its seems than in years, we can take comfort in knowing he wasnt forced out, he moved out.

I hate to see the fans to get upset, hugs! :better:

a lucky friend let us and fans could visit but it depended on mj and how he felt that day. and yes we've met him time and time again.

ROCKSTAR ur letter did get to mj....everything sent to the ranch was kept in a room, and given to mike every so often. now that allt he stuff was moved out, there's a great chance the stuff was sent to him in las vegas. mj wouldn't allow fan stuff to be thrown away just b/che moved. he even had stuff sent to him when he was in bahrain.

so don't fret

how do you know that soso deaf? just asking

also too that i'm writting song about neverland and MJ my heao and i'm writting song about memorts of love never gone :yes:

yeah, I'm pretty sad about him selling NL. :(I don't know what lead him to finally do it. I thought he said he would never sell it, and I was hoping he would one day come back.

OH well. It's really none of our business, anyway. I just drempt that one day I would get the change to visit there. This had been my dream since I was little. If I'd known that this would happen, I would've made more of an effort to travel out there to see it. I thought NL was forever. Like graceland

I hope that one day he builds something bigger and better than NL. Something that would blow us out of the water and make us go, "wow!" A place that would make Walt Disney jealous.

I hope he uproots his giving tree and take it with him.

so don't fret

I don't mean to be so negative, but I just have a hard time believing that. I've been sending him stuff since I was 7 and never got a response:timer:. I gave up about 7 years ago.

I don't mean to be so negative, but I just have a hard time believing that. I've been sending him stuff since I was 7 and never got a response:timer:. I gave up about 7 years ago.

I wouldnt take it personally, Michael has said the volumes of mail he gets is beyond huge, so for him to answer every piece of mail would be near impossible and take up most of his time, time he hasnt got, however im sure he takes the time to look at everything the fans send him and would definitely keep it! :D

:waving: soso deaf i have been waitting about 2 years and i got no response at too :yes: :cry:

yeah, I'm pretty sad about him selling NL. :(I don't know what lead him to finally do it. I thought he said he would never sell it, and I was hoping he would one day come back.

OH well. It's really none of our business, anyway. I just drempt that one day I would get the change to visit there. This had been my dream since I was little. If I'd known that this would happen, I would've made more of an effort to travel out there to see it. I thought NL was forever. Like graceland

I hope that one day he builds something bigger and better than NL. Something that would blow us out of the water and make us go, "wow!" A place that would make Walt Disney jealous.

I understand. But, on the brighter side, now he is free to create another haven, as he has changed and grown. Please be assured that Michael LOVES his fans and understands the significance of N/L to them. My bet would be he creates a place even better, now that he is free of a house where he no longer wanted to live.

Victoria

Michael has beens aying since late 03 that he does nOT consider Neverland his home anymore...
Time to move on.
He co owns Sycamore Valley Ranch, and now the ranch has a LLc status: he can open his own Graceland if he wants.
I don't get why fans think that is bad news.
He has been living everywhere but NL for more than 3 years now.
I hope he will be happy and will have a good team with him to go with his projects.

Michael has beens aying since late 03 that he does nOT consider Neverland his home anymore...
Time to move on.
He co owns Sycamore Valley Ranch, and now the ranch has a LLc status: he can open his own Graceland if he wants.
I don't get why fans think that is bad news.
He has been living everywhere but NL for more than 3 years now.
I hope he will be happy and will have a good team with him to go with his projects.

Some fans feel that this is bad news because N/L is symbolic to them; they wanted to visit there, or they did visit and have memories of the place. I'm sure this is a good move for Michael, but there is always a little sadness at selling a place where one has lived. I've bought and sold two houses, and still miss them, in a sense. But I have a third house where I live, and that's ok.

This represents a new future for Michael, but it's ok to feel some sadness at the transition.

peace,

Victoria

OH well. It's really none of our business, anyway. I just drempt that one day I would get the chance to visit there. This had been my dream since I was little. If I'd known that this would happen, I would've made more of an effort to travel out there to see it. I thought NL was forever. Like graceland

EXACTLY how I feel....If I had known this was going to happen I would've tried to visit it a few years ago...but he always said he'd never sell it, so I was counting on that...
I also hope he builds something even better for him and his kids that we'll be able to visit and hope that no one attempts to ruin that for him once again...

Aww double lucky! Got any pics of u and him together?? Is he just as gorgeous up close as in pics? :wub:

yea, these things happen in life but we;ve pictures of Michael more happier its seems than in years, we can take comfort in knowing he wasnt forced out, he moved out.

I hate to see the fans to get upset, hugs! :better:

Yes, good to know he's happy now even it being a difficult decision to make, Im sure...
But he was kinda forced out...I mean...he loved the place and I dont think he'd ever leave it if the place wasnt TAINTED because of those people...

Im sure he gets everything and appreciates them all...but just imagine the amount of things he gets...if it was possible, Im sure he would personally write a very kind response to each one, but since its not possible to write a letter to every single fan he has, which are millions, he writes those very lovely notes like the ones he wrote this week.....aint that thoughtful of him??? ^_^

Back