Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

People should already stop abusing Invincible Michael! We are so tired of it already! He had to go through a lot of hell, because of stupid tabloid junkies, and now you just feeding them! Be better! #STOPABUSINGINVINCIBLEMICHAEL
MJ-Sony-Protest.png

Allegedly the seller planned on selling TYLA but this screenshot is from JacksonUnreleased so I'm skeptical, I reached out to the seller for confirmation.
Screenshot_20230825_072938.jpg

what's so special about a lq recording? it's horrible quality and they want 5k? absolutely silly

Allegedly the seller planned on selling TYLA but this screenshot is from JacksonUnreleased so I'm skeptical, I reached out to the seller for confirmation.
The funny thing is that Throwing Your Life Away (Neff-U Mix) just have additional stuff on top of the original since they didn't have the multitracks. This, plus a bad Seminar Recording quality must be pain for our ears.

lol.... "paparazzi" is acutally called "every step i take" and is an A.I song made by me... but its only the first idea and i never finished it..
i never spread this nor did i say it's real.. i gave it to exactly one person and the person obviously couldn't stop to send it to people...
Why would people care to spread an A.I. song?? Unless people were trying to scam....

The funny thing is that Throwing Your Life Away (Neff-U Mix) just have additional stuff on top of the original since they didn't have the multitracks. This, plus a bad Seminar Recording quality must be pain for our ears.
Yeah not sure if this would have been worth the money but if it's cheap someone could buy and upload I mean I am slightly interested

Last edited:
I'd still like to listen to that remix even if all the odds says that it's worse than the original version. Let's hope this isn't a scam.

Why would people care to spread an A.I. song?? Unless people were trying to scam....
Well.. i don't know. Maybe exactly this.. trying to trade with it? I know exactly which person it was. The name is cartisfeet on discord... he spread it around..

Well.. i don't know. Maybe exactly this.. trying to trade with it? I know exactly which person it was. The name is cartisfeet on discord... he spread it around..
Oh god I know him too lol, I'm sorry that happened to you, this community doesn't deserve people like you I hope you know that.

WHERE ARE THE MODS ON THIS SITE?!?!
Moderator (singular) does not read every post on every thread. I rely on members to report the content or explicitly tag me to bring things to my attention.
Please don't engage with such posts, just report them. The more you engage, more mess will get created.

Take a break my guy, clear your head and let people craft their art as they prefer. If you don't like what you hear keep it for yourself and don't post it under a Darkchild's production thread.
"Well, I've been dooped. I was told it was AI enhanced, thinking the song was remastered, but I was wrong. It was a Kai song all this time. So with that, I sincerely apologize for that. It had info about the track, the year date, the collaborator, and I thought it was legit" Who was trying to dope this person?

Take a break my guy, clear your head and let people craft their art as they prefer. If you don't like what you hear keep it for yourself and don't post it under a Darkchild's production thread.
This thread veered off-topic quite a while ago. The issue with Kai Danzberg's music is that he is not crafting "his art". Instead, he is fabricating songs using artificial Michael Jackson vocals, seemingly overlooking legal implications. I'm also perplexed by Danzberg's assertion of legal ownership over these tracks, especially given that the dataset he utilized for the artificial vocals is flooded with copyrighted MJ material.

Can you tell us if there are any other complete unreleased songs other than "GYWOOM" floating around?
“Adore You”, “Michael’s Affirmation/Photographs”, and “Water” are likely circulating. Also, there’s one track which hasn’t leaked from Brad’s seminars called “Boots Groove”- it’s a Dangerous era track. I would guess some fans have that one, too.

“Adore You”, “Michael’s Affirmation/Photographs”, and “Water” are likely circulating. Also, there’s one track which hasn’t leaked from Brad’s seminars called “Boots Groove”- it’s a Dangerous era track. I would guess some fans have that one, too.
"Boots Groove" isn't just an instrumental demo?

The neff-u mix of TYLA is supposedly just a remaster- apparently he didn’t have the multi tracks, so there wasn’t much he could do with the track. It’s definitely not a completely different version.

These are not completed tracks.

These are not completed tracks.
In that case, I would say likely none. Other than I Have This Dream, What You Do To Me, and Buffalo Bill (and maybe Tomboy), I can’t think of any other unreleased tracks confirmed to have full vocals.

Last edited:
The neff-u mix of TYLA is supposedly just a remaster- apparently he didn’t have the multi tracks, so there wasn’t much he could do with the track. It’s definitely not a completely different version.
He overdubbed instruments etc over the original track, so it will sound a bit different at least.

Back