Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

@The Hors3man, if you are reading this thread, then this video is for you!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Stupid dumb!

Get Your Weight off of me is nice. - Vocals are actually amazing.

It could do with new/changed instrumentation. A little too much going on, many sounds. Some high clicks or something,, don't know how to describe it. But with a little changed instrumentation and maybe put MJ's vocals a little more forward and make them more clear would help.

Still - very very nice to finally hear this song.

lol.... "paparazzi" is acutally called "every step i take" and is an A.I song made by me... but its only the first idea and i never finished it..
i never spread this nor did i say it's real.. i gave it to exactly one person and the person obviously couldn't stop to send it to people...

Reactions: MJ5
With full respect to Michael, the plastic surgery went off the rails during the Invincible era. Up until then he looked great, but it was a dramatic and shocking change moving forward.

He was a handsome man. One of the saddest elements of his life (in my opinion) was that he either didn’t see or didn’t believe that.
I agree he looked his best during thriller era

Michael Jackson from Invincible era looked better than from 2009. You can clearly see that on regular pics.
merlin_149993034_6c8bd7bc-8a38-4f7c-8696-dcb19800ef58-superJumbo.jpg
5c6b86e9e07c407b468b57ee49c45496.jpg
That is true but remember he went through hell in 2005 and things went uphill from there he wasnt the same after 2005

. Also, I'm still having a hard time figuring out why did you decide to transform a song discussion into a useless debate about Michael Jackson's appearance.
Ive been wondering that too

that's not true. Michael was really insecure, when people was judging his look. Accident in the bathroom (when MJ was screaming and breaking everything) before YRMW shooting is a good exmaple of that. People who abuse Michael's appearance during Invincible era - are monsters, because they don't care about his feelings
Yeh i think the director said somethig bout michael's apprance and michael had a breakdown

Yeh i think the director said somethig bout michael's apprance and michael had a breakdown
Stupid idiots. They said, that Michael need to bleach his nose and use more makeup, because he looked too white... Oh yeah? Go to hell! Michael looked awesome during Invincible era! :mad:
1294241_1382377751484_full.png

I doubt this person has any "unreleased tracks that no one knows about". I've been in the trading/selling community for a long period and have never heard about this individual. Probably just some troll trying to get attention now that the "Get Your Weight Off Of Me" leak has been widespread.
Can you tell us if there are any other complete unreleased songs other than "GYWOOM" floating around?

Stupid idiots. They said, that Michael need to bleach his nose and use more makeup, because he looked too white... Oh yeah? Go to hell! Michael looked awesome during Invincible era! :mad:
Is that what the director told him?

I don't think he looks good here at all , he looked so much better during Ghosts only 3/4 years before.

Something was off about his appearance during this period. You love Invincible and everything about it but I think most fans would agree with me.

I don't think he looks good here at all , he looked so much better during Ghosts only 3/4 years before.

Something was off about his appearance during this period. You love Invincible and everything about it but I think most fans would agree with me.
I agree with you he just went a lil overboard with the plastic surgery and it just didnt look good

It wouldn't surprise me if that was just a made up rumour, I doubt the director would say that to him.

If anything, Michael's own issues with his appearance probably resulted in yrmw being shot this way.

He was 43 in 2001 , probably thought he was a bit old compared to the young pop stars on the scene at the time.

It wouldn't surprise me if that was just a made up rumour, I doubt the director would say that to him.

If anything, Michael's own issues with his appearance probably resulted in yrmw being shot this way.

He was 43 in 2001 , probably thought he was a bit old compared to the young pop stars on the scene at the time.
It was either the director or someone on YRMW set that said something bout michael's appearance and mike had a breakdown and started smashing stuff

Yep, something like that. Michael was really pissed off, when he heard that. He locked in his bathroom and started to smash everything. I don't understand why people was so cruel to him. He always looked handsome! :mad:
4fc7b7e7cc9ab72694189e6978b6bbb6.jpg

Yep, something like that. Michael was really pissed off, when he heard that. He locked in his bathroom and started to smash everything. I don't understand why people was so cruel to him. He always looked handsome! :mad:
4fc7b7e7cc9ab72694189e6978b6bbb6.jpg
I think michael just could not see how much he over indulged in plastic surgery cuz it stuff's up the aging process that why it just didnt look good

I think michael just could not see how much he over indulged in plastic surgery cuz it stuff's up the aging process that why it just didnt look good
He didn't indulged in plastic surgery! He had only 2 faces area changed! And he looked good! Michael perfectly knew that! Btw, if you compare his look with Thriller photos, you cal clearly see that he didn't change a lot! Only skin and his nose changed a little bit!
uptun5q32ee61.jpg

He didn't indulged in plastic surgery! He had only 2 faces area changed! And he looked good! Michael perfectly knew that! Btw, if you compare his look with Thriller photos, you cal clearly see that he didn't change a lot! Only skin and his nose changed a little bit!
uptun5q32ee61.jpg
Sorry but its the truth and your picture that you just posted proves that as it changed the way mike looked in 2001.

Back