Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

The neff-u mix of TYLA is supposedly just a remaster- apparently he didn’t have the multi tracks, so there wasn’t much he could do with the track. It’s definitely not a completely different version.
Why wasn't he given multitracks?

Why wasn't he given multitracks?
I recall reading somewhere that the multitracks were lost during MJ’s lifetime. Same thing happened with “Scared of the Moon.”

If true, it’s no wonder the estate hasn’t released that song yet. If they have to rely on an existing rough mix, it genuinely might not be up to par.

I recall reading somewhere that the multitracks were lost during MJ’s lifetime. Same thing happened with “Scared of the Moon.”

If true, it’s no wonder the estate hasn’t released that song yet. If they have to rely on an existing rough mix, it genuinely might not be up to par.
I think it's likely that the song will end up being released on a re-issue album.
There are other complete songs in hands of collectors.
Are they titles that we know of? 👀

Wasn’t this played at a Brad Sundberg seminar a couple years ago? If so, it’s possible a seminar recording of it could leak in the future.
I hope that the Tape Version would leak. I mean we already have 1 min. of the song and it's not even Michael..

I hope that the Tape Version would leak. I mean we already have 1 min. of the song and it's not even Michael..
The guy who hosted those episodes on Youtube including the audio of Jungle City and a few others, obviously have them

The fanclub that uploaded the Episode told me that they don't have the full song, and even if they had it they wouldn't leak it out of respect for Freeze :/
Sounds off how they had like 1 min snippets of Jungle City, Photographs and the few others, but not in full. So someone gave them long samples for some reason?...

I'd bet they have the full, but don't want to show/leak more. The snippets were the only necessary parts to make the episode

Sounds off how they had like 1 min snippets of Jungle City, Photographs and the few others, but not in full. So someone gave them long samples for some reason?...

I'd bet they have the full, but don't want to show/leak more. The snippets were the only necessary parts to make the episode
Who knows. Maybe the collector gave them just a few seconds of each song to showcase. We are expecting a revisited Part 2 and a Part 3 as well...

This version of Get Your Weight Off Of Me sounds the best out of all the leaks. The YouTube claims it’s not a reconstruction and that it’s a better quality version (wav quality) of the leak. What do you all think?

This video has a LQ snippet of the cut instrumental breakdown from GYWOOM, if anyone’s interested:

Any "insider" (discord/fb followers) know if there is indeed a higher quality one one there or is it bs?

This version of Get Your Weight Off Of Me sounds the best out of all the leaks. The YouTube claims it’s not a reconstruction and that it’s a better quality version (wav quality) of the leak. What do you all think?

Def. same source of the leak, IMO. If it's really higher quality, you can tell right away. It won't sounds like a mess instru+vocal wise if the source is HQ. Example is listen to Heartbreaker or Unbreakable on loud volume. Tons of stuff happening, mechanical sounds everywhere - yet you can still sort of differentiate the vocals to the instru. While this CGYWOOM, it sounds like they are one together

Last edited:
There's a lot of remasters going around. I don't think a higher quality version has actually leaked.

those snippets are sourced from a DAT tape which only includes snippets. What the guy showed in his videos was everything he had.

Back