Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

What messing from the song get your weight off of me not leaked yet ??

I don’t understand some fans. If I was in the possession of some unheard tracks I would immediately share them with the community. We all love the music of Michael Jackson and the estate doesn’t do much.

I agree with that kind of.
The problem is as long as the trader-scene exists you're chance of getting unreleased material is low when you are a leaker.
So most people (including me) rather not leak stuff.

How can this community forget so fast you was a scammer and try to scam people with this...

oh.. another person calling me a scammer.
what you sent in the video is a remix i've made like 10 years ago.. i never scammed anyone..
i may have send this to someone (no trade or sell) saying its real because well, i was young and dumb... but i never scammed anyone xD
🙄

I don’t understand some fans. If I was in the possession of some unheard tracks I would immediately share them with the community. We all love the music of Michael Jackson and the estate doesn’t do much.
THIS! Let's all organize fundraisers. If necessary everyone can give 50 euros or dollars. Let's buy and leak everything. MJ was not just for rich, privileged people who can afford to buy one song for 5000$.

what you sent in the video is a remix i've made like 10 years ago.. i never scammed anyone..
i may have send this to someone (no trade or sell) saying its real because well, i was young and dumb... but i never scammed anyone xD
🙄
Even your name was a scammer list on mjhideout (if i don't remember wrong)

those snippets are sourced from a DAT tape which only includes snippets. What the guy showed in his videos was everything he had.
Who made that DAT? Why would someone create DAT with just snippets of the songs? Please explain. Thanks!

Who made that DAT? Why would someone create DAT with just snippets of the songs? Please explain. Thanks!

i don't know. I just know there i no more on the tapes than snippets.

i don't know. I just know there i no more on the tapes than snippets.
That's very odd. If it was just snippets shouldn't be part of the description on the auction? And all the songs including Blue Powder were just snippets?

This smash hit fits perfectly as track #5 or 6 in the Invicible album imo

🙄
You may not be a scammer, but you certainly need to straighten things out. Your pathetic attempt at assuring that "Get Your Weight Off Of Me" wouldn't leak just hours prior to its leak was remarkable. It's clear you didn't want it to leak, given that it was the most valuable item you've acquired in decades, despite your failed attempts to negotiate with many collectors. Not to mention your AI fabricated songs, which not only disrespect Michael Jackson, but also represent your lack of understanding for legal matters.

The GYWOOM thing was already discussed in public very well. I have nothing more to say about this..

Regarding A.I stuff… the songs are marked as A.I so… Everybody has their opinion 🤷🏼‍♂️

The GYWOOM thing is already discussed in public very well. I have nothing more to say about this..

Regarding A.I stuff. Everybody has their opinion 🤷🏼‍♂️
I'm sorry, Danzberg, but you are wrong. I did not state an opinion. Your AI-generated songs are indeed fabricated and the dataset you've created to make them is flooded with copyrighted MJ material. It's entirely unacceptable for you to claim legal ownership of these tracks.

Back