Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

Hahahahaha. With glasses 😂😂😂😂
Nope. I picked the picture that truly shows us Michael from This Is It era. Like it or not. But Invincible Michael was adorable. Don't be tabloid junkie
Oh look someone judging Michael look of 2001 and 2009 can we stop talking about and respect the man for what he did to the music industry please..

It's not a demo. I swear I don't know what some MJ fans think a demo is. There probably is a demo though: the version that the Darkchild team presented to MJ with one of them singing the lyrics.
What would you call it then? An outtake?

I enjoy the song, but I doubt it was considered for Invincible once Privacy came to into existence, and I heavily doubt Mike ever went back to it.

I wouldn't compare it to say, A Place With No Name or Xscape that were probably close to making the record and fully finished, GYWOOM doesn't sound as finished as those songs do.

oh my god this thread... put Richie on ignore & don't feed a troll!

Back on topic:
- we really need a true high quality leak of "Weight"
- I agree with those who say it's a typical Invincible banger
- and that it's a little too busy & too industrial, def not the best of the vinc outtakes
- but nice to have & to add to the collection (though all the leaks over the years killed the excitement a little)

Apparently another leak is going to happen on September 1st, shits going down so quickly like damn. New songs are popping out left and right.
Screenshot_2023-08-24-08-19-52-805.jpg

This is The Hors3man btw

Desperately trying to find some sort of AI to improve it, put AI to good use rather than puppeteering a dead man to sing an Adele song or some garbage.

I think better quality would improve some of the complaints around the instrumental too.

oh my god this thread... put Richie on ignore & don't feed a troll!

Back on topic:
- we really need a true high quality leak of "Weight"
- I agree with those who say it's a typical Invincible banger
- and that it's a little too busy & too industrial, def not the best of the vinc outtakes
- but nice to have & to add to the collection (though all the leaks over the years killed the excitement a little)
I completely agree- the vocal is absolutely the best aspect of this song. It definitely sounds a little overproduced, especially in the breakdown section.

Come to think of it, if we had QJ type of production , these songs would possibly include real instruments, rather than some drum machine etc

These tracks would sound awesome with live instruments.

Apparently another leak is going to happen on September 1st, shits going down so quickly like damn. New songs are popping out left and right.

This is The Hors3man btw
hahaha. He is lying. Now, everybody can say "hey, i have new unreleased track, he he, i'll upload it soon" and he will believed by his word... That's so stupid. If you have track, then upload it! Why do you need to be such slippery type? Fans are waiting, people are praying, and he just saying that he will upload it whenever he want but not now... Show off (n)(n)(n)

This is The Hors3man btw
I doubt this person has any "unreleased tracks that no one knows about". I've been in the trading/selling community for a long period and have never heard about this individual. Probably just some troll trying to get attention now that the "Get Your Weight Off Of Me" leak has been widespread.

I doubt this person has any "unreleased tracks that no one knows about". I've been in the trading/selling community for a long period and have never heard about this individual. Probably just some troll trying to get attention now that the "Get Your Weight Off Of Me" leak has been widespread.
Y'know what that's probably true, I can't say for sure because you never really know but always take everything like that with a grain of salt.

Maybe someone could ask him for a short snippet of the song or at least the title of it? It could help find out if it's true what he's saying or not. Asking for some of the lyrics would also help.

Maybe someone could ask him for a short snippet of the song or at least the title of it? It could help find out if it's true what he's saying or not. Asking for some of the lyrics would also help.
I can guarantee you this person is lying and they do NOT have any unreleased tracks that "no one knows about".

I personally think he’s lying, but I guess we’ll know for certain when the day comes.

This is The Hors3man btw
Now he’s saying that he’s gonna upload it this midnight.

Back