Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

I still don't know what to make of the song to be honest, I've heard it a few more times now and it hasn't grown on me like I thought it would.

The vocals are great, but it's just a bit busy and mechanical sounding, which is what I'm not fond of on some of the songs on Invincible.

I think the verses lack a bit of direction, it feels like Mike's almost freestyling (reminds me of She Got It in a way) man it's funky

Ultimately it's only a demo. It's just a wonderful experience to hear new MJ music after all these years, we've been so lucky the last year or so.

Not the most flattering picture of Michael I have to say. The early 2000s was a weird stage.
Ewww. Hater. Go away :sick:
089df26254f1f70ab2b218e08b640f32.jpg

Can someone use AI of any kind to improve the quality of this leak?

Not the most flattering picture of Michael I have to say. The early 2000s was a weird stage.
Michael's look during Invincible era was one of his best! You can cry, hate me, but you can't change the truth. Michael looked cool, brutal and adorable during Invincible era. And his looks during this era was better than during Thriller era!

Michael's look during Invincible era was one of his best! You can cry, hate me, but you can't change the truth. Michael looked cool, brutal and adorable during Invincible era. And his looks during this era was better than during Thriller era!
That is just YOUR opinion. People on these forums need to understand that opinions may vary and that should be respected. Thus, there's absolutely no need for you to start an off-topic discussion on why "Michael's look during Invincible era was one of his best".

With full respect to Michael, the plastic surgery went off the rails during the Invincible era. Up until then he looked great, but it was a dramatic and shocking change moving forward.

He was a handsome man. One of the saddest elements of his life (in my opinion) was that he either didn’t see or didn’t believe that.

With full respect to Michael, the plastic surgery went off the rails during the Invincible era. Up until then he looked great, but it was a dramatic and shocking change moving forward.

He was a handsome man. One of the saddest elements of his life (in my opinion) was that he either didn’t see or didn’t believe that.
I agree with you, you are actually pretty right. But, you can't deny that fact, that Michael's look during Invincible era was one of the best. Not the best (we all know why), but still better than Bad, Thriller and History. In my opinion, MJ look was at it's peak during BOTDF era! You can clearly see that in BOTDF video and Ghosts film. He looked just perfect. Then goes Dangerous Michael. He looked cool too, almost perfect. And 3d place takes Invincible Michael. He looked worse thatn Dangerous, but still pretty cool.

The point is, that you judge Michael's look according to mount of plastic surgeries. You think, the more plastic surgery he made, the worse he looked. And I judge his look, according just on his look! Impartially! I don't care about surgeries. This little scheme will help you
RMXFuaGqHU0.jpg

That is just YOUR opinion. People on these forums need to understand that opinions may vary and that should be respected. Thus, there's absolutely no need for you to start an off-topic discussion on why "Michael's look during Invincible era was one of his best".
That's not my opinion, that's a fact. Many celebrities were saying that Michael looked adorable... Only mass-media abused him for his look. If you are on tabloid's side - that's you choice. But the truth is that tabloids always lied. That's why I don't see any reason to judge Michael for his appearance. That's totally pointless...

That's not my opinion, that's a fact. Many celebrities were saying that Michael looked adorable... Only mass-media abused him for his look. If you are on tabloid's side - that's you choice. But the truth is that tabloids always lied. That's why I don't see any reason to judge Michael for his appearance. That's totally pointless...
Tbf MJ probably would not have been big on that outfit himself. Also he would probably see the funny side of it as well looking back , believe it or not MJ had a very good sense of humour as well. It just is a bit different with the bouffant hair and to be fair it is not hating to think it is a funny pic. People need to lighten up , as i say MJ would probably laugh his a$$ off at the pic too

Seems like it's a bit of a hot take to say on this community but I totally agree lol, MJ did not look good for most of the 2000's. He did get a glow-up in 2007 and a bigger glow-up after he brought back the curls in 2009 though.

My favorite era based on looks would be the Thriller era, he looked so fucking cool with the Jheri curls and the royalty-like outfits he'd wear.
1984-American-Music-Awards-michael-jackson-43796001-400-540.jpg

michael_jackson_grammy_awards_9550.jpeg

Ewww. Hater. Go away :sick:
Sorry but how am I a hater?

Michael's physical peak was when he was in his late 20s aka around the BAD era.

He was considered a very sexy man during this period. All the ladies (and possibly men) loved him. The fact that you've ranked his 80s appearance as being worst is strange.

Please forgive me for what I'm about to say and I do apologise if it is out of order but I find some of your comments and other posts that I've seen as verging on low key racism.

I hate to say that but I kinda get that impression.

The vocals are great, but it's just a bit busy and mechanical sounding, which is what I'm not fond of on some of the songs on Invincible.
I agree with this completely - I feel the same about a lot of the songs on Invincible.
I love the chorus though, vocals are fantastic of course....I've haven't listened to it LOUD though as that busy, mechanical sound as you described would be quite amplified.

Tbf MJ probably would not have been big on that outfit himself. Also he would probably see the funny side of it as well looking back , believe it or not MJ had a very good sense of humour as well. It just is a bit different with the bouffant hair and to be fair it is not hating to think it is a funny pic. People need to lighten up , as i say MJ would probably laugh his a$$ off at the pic too
that's not true. Michael was really insecure, when people was judging his look. Accident in the bathroom (when MJ was screaming and breaking everything) before YRMW shooting is a good exmaple of that. People who abuse Michael's appearance during Invincible era - are monsters, because they don't care about his feelings

Please forgive me for what I'm about to say and I do apologise if it is out of order but I find some of your comments and other posts that I've seen as verging on low key racism.

I hate to say that but I kinda get that impression.
No apology needed. This guy's comments are very strange. No one in their right mind would think MJ looked best during Invincible

He hasn't even included Off the Wall period in his 'ranking', which is what Michael Jackson actually looked like

Seems like it's a bit of a hot take to say on this community but I totally agree lol, MJ did not look good for most of the 2000's. He did get a glow-up in 2007 and a bigger glow-up after he brought back the curls in 2009 though.

My favorite era based on looks would be the Thriller era, he looked so fucking cool with the Jheri curls and the royalty-like outfits he'd wear.
1984-American-Music-Awards-michael-jackson-43796001-400-540.jpg

michael_jackson_grammy_awards_9550.jpeg

Gaaaaahhhh, you posted two of my absolute favourite looks - now THAT is MICHAEL JACKSON. I love the one black glove, impossible to be that cool, but here we are.

These looks are my first memories of Michael :D

I agree with you, you are actually pretty right. But, you can't deny that fact, that Michael's look during Invincible era was one of the best. Not the best (we all know why), but still better than Bad, Thriller and History. In my opinion, MJ look was at it's peak during BOTDF era! You can clearly see that in BOTDF video and Ghosts film. He looked just perfect. Then goes Dangerous Michael. He looked cool too, almost perfect. And 3d place takes Invincible Michael. He looked worse thatn Dangerous, but still pretty cool.

The point is, that you judge Michael's look according to mount of plastic surgeries. You think, the more plastic surgery he made, the worse he looked. And I judge his look, according just on his look! Impartially! I don't care about surgeries. This little scheme will help you
RMXFuaGqHU0.jpg
Gotta disagree. I think he looked borderline abysmal in the early 2000s. The nose jobs, the odd choices of hairstyles, the fact that he perpetually looked/acted as though he was under the influence… He was in rough shape and seemed like he was speed-running surgeries. Like @ChanceToDance said, I think he rebounded by the late 2000s (he looked especially great in 2007-08), but I just can’t look at Invincible-era MJ and think anything other than, “What the hell happened here?”

I personally think Bad and HIStory were his best eras. Great style, and the year-to-year changes were minimal.

Sorry but how am I a hater?

Michael's physical peak was when he was in his late 20s aka around the BAD era.

He was considered a very sexy man during this period.
Nope. Michael's look was at it's sex peak during 1996-1998
I'd rather say, that you ara kinda racist. Because in your every comment, you debase "white" Michael's apperance during Invincible era. You praising Thriller black Mike and abusing Invincible Michael. Moreover, you think that Invincible Michael's songs are worse that Thriller songs. While I say, that every Michael looked adorable, but Invincible Michael has his advantages, comparing to Thriller Michael

That's not "a fact". To judge someone's appearance and decide whether or not they look beautiful is an opinion. Therefore, your statement is only based on your personal preferences. Also, I'm still having a hard time figuring out why did you decide to transform a song discussion into a useless debate about Michael Jackson's appearance.

Gotta disagree. I think he looked borderline abysmal in the early 2000s. The nose jobs, the odd choices of hairstyles, the fact that he perpetually looked/acted as though he was under the influence… He was in rough shape and seemed like he was speed-running surgeries. Like @ChanceToDance said, I think he rebounded by the late 2000s (he looked especially great in 2007-08), but I just can’t look at Invincible-era MJ and think anything other than, “What the hell happened here?”

I personally think Bad and HIStory were his best eras. Great style, and the year-to-year changes were minimal.
I have bad memories of Michael during the early to mid 2000s

He was the butt of all jokes , the freak, stereotypical with the long straight hair and red shirt. Portrayed in films like scary movie as this creep. 😔

I also agree that he looked so much better by 2007 and apart from his weight, his 2009 appearance was the best he had looked in years! especially with the curls back. That's Michael Jackson to me.

That's not "a fact". To judge someone's appearance and decide whether or not they look beautiful is an opinion. Therefore, your statement is only based on your personal preferences. Also, I'm still having a hard time figuring out why did you decide to transform a song discussion into a useless debate about Michael Jackson's appearance.
That's @Blues_Away2023, who started to abuse Michael's look, not me, pal

I have bad memories of Michael during the early to mid 2000s

He was the butt of all jokes , the freak, stereotypical with the long straight hair and red shirt. Portrayed in films like scary movie as this creep. 😔

I also agree that he looked so much better by 2007 and apart from his weight, his 2009 appearance was the best he had looked in years! especially with the curls back. That's Michael Jackson to me.
Michael Jackson from Invincible era looked better than from 2009. You can clearly see that on regular pics.
merlin_149993034_6c8bd7bc-8a38-4f7c-8696-dcb19800ef58-superJumbo.jpg
5c6b86e9e07c407b468b57ee49c45496.jpg

Michael Jackson from Invincible era looked better than from 2009. You can clearly see that on regular pics.
merlin_149993034_6c8bd7bc-8a38-4f7c-8696-dcb19800ef58-superJumbo.jpg
5c6b86e9e07c407b468b57ee49c45496.jpg
You've literally picked the worst pic you could find from 2009 to prove your point.

He looked fabulous at the o2 announcement.

You've literally picked the worst pic you could find from 2009 to prove your point.

He looked fabulous at the o2 announcement.
Hahahahaha. With glasses 😂😂😂😂
Nope. I picked the picture that truly shows us Michael from This Is It era. Like it or not. But Invincible Michael was adorable. Don't be tabloid junkie

Back