Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

It's Michael my guy. Don't be so paranoid about it lol
Compare Michael talking in YRMW intro and in this track. These are obviously 2 different person, lol! Or listen to "Thank you Carlos" in Whater Happens! Person in GYWOOM has different pitch of voice, different accent! This voice belongs to young black guy. You can clearly hear that lol

Let's say you're right. Why Rodney would put a random guy who sounds enough like Mike in the end of the song? It's not part of any storyline or Easter Egg (like Stranger in Moscow or You Rock My World). I bet he sounds a little bit weird because it was taken from studio outtake and it was never meant to be properly recorded.

Let's say you're right. Why Rodney would put a random guy who sounds enough like Mike in the end of the song? It's not part of any storyline or Easter Egg (like Stranger in Moscow or You Rock My World). I bet he sounds a little bit weird because it was taken from studio outtake and it was never meant to be properly recorded.
I don't know! That's the point! Same thing about Superfly Sister, when i listen to this song, I alway wonder why MJ added some random guy to his song... Maybe it was edited from some old film? Maybe it means something.... Idk, maybe it's voice of producers, who worked on track. But that's not MJ. Why would MJ sudddenly changed his voice, his accent and talk like it's not him? He have never done that before... Listen to DSTYGE song, in the beginning he talks with his normal voice, same thing with RTT, Faces...

so basically we dont really have the original song yet, right? all versions sound awful and massivly edited. who confirmed that any of the versions is the real deal?

WOOW !!

What is going on. This was a great surprise.

This is a great song. I would have easily changed Privacy or 2000 Watts on Invincible with this. Back in 2001 this could have been a big radio hit.

I really hope this get finalized and released on the next new album. Great beat, amazing vocals.

Worth the wait. - So glad this leaked. :)

With this leak I am sure the next album (sometime around the next century with that estate) will include 1-2 songs we don’t know. The rest will be songs we know since ages just like on Xscape.

No and we probably won't get it ever

What we COULD get and it's definitely in our reach, though, is the unedited 96kbps MP3 version that was being circulated.
That one would still be an improvement over the current one.
Unless Korgnex share something useful for the first time ever. He obviously made enough money reselling this to death for the last 12 years. Now, it would be a decent thing to do to let it go. The song is out and it deserves to be heard by everyone and not just by millionaires who can afford to spend 5000$ for 1 track.

I feel like if this song and "Invincible" switched places, then fans would hate it and love the other song.

"Invincible" was one of the weaker Darkchild songs on the album and it's still better than this.

"Invincible" was one of the weaker Darkchild songs on the album and it's still better than this.
I do like Invincible a lot so I kinda agree. The chorus on this is better....

Also, there's no bridge on CGYWOOM, there was usually a bridge before the raps, excluding Threatened.

I think there’s still plenty of unreleased songs to look forward to:
- I Have This Dream is another completely finished unreleased track from 2005-06. Most fans forget about that one.
- Not all of TYLA has leaked, so there’s more to look forward to with that track.
- Another great unreleased track is Quincy’s mix of Streetwalker, which was dropped from Bad just a couple weeks before the album’s release. It’s my favorite version of Streetwalker- think of it as a more polished and complete version of the demo that leaked earlier this year.
- There’s conflicting accounts on whether Tomboy has a complete vocal, so I’m not sure what to believe on that one.
- Joy and Alright Now should both have vocals as well, not sure about the level of completion though.
- And, of course, we still haven’t heard full versions of Water, Michael’s Affirmation/Photographs, and Adore You yet.
It depends if Collectors have access to all these, I know the last part is extremely possible. But to think these are the last hopes in terms of complete songs....
Given all the recent negative news I think we needed this leak right now. I, for one, am going to enjoy this as much as I can (though an HQ version would be nice... please?).
What negative news

I feel like if this song and "Invincible" switched places, then fans would hate it and love the other song.

Invincible is alooot better than this for sure.

Wade and James are suing MJ estate and Dan Reed secured filming rights to the trial, which means Leaving Neverland 2 is coming.
Oh damn, why am I now just hearing about this? Honestly why are they even trying when we all damn know nothing happened. They should be ashamed of themselves, they have families to set good examples to, much more important things to do. We are really going to have another 2005 situation are we, except Michael isn't here and no one can go to jail. The only thing they are getting out of this is M O N E Y.

Sounds like every other song off of invincible. Don’t know why you guys wanted this so bad

Reactions: MJ5
Back