Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

I get that, but at the same time, it was COVID. What wasn't affected. The evidence is the global lockdown that changed all of our lives.
I agree with you here, that's a fact. However, at the same time, how many audiovisual projects were released in late 2020 and 2021?

All artists. What I'm trying to say is that releasing an album, for example, would not require everybody to be at base, right?
Obviously not. They put stuff out a year later. But in a much more basic way. They seemed to only care about T40

Better than Billie Jean though? Nobody is bashing Invincible btw, I love the album but can also acknowledge that his 80s albums were MJ at his peak.

To say whatever happens (generic song written by a random) is superior to such a legendary track penned by Michael himself is a little odd.

The iconic outfit, fedora , glove, jacket, moonwalk , performance all came from Billie Jean. The MJ we know and love would not exist without BJ, it's that iconic.
I didnt said it was better, its just in general that a lot of people dont like invincible, which i really dont understand!

I didnt said it was better, its just in general that a lot of people dont like invincible, which i really dont understand!
I dont mind invincible it just needed more songs IMO

Tomboy confuses me. Do we even have the actual song? I keep seeing it either being the Ceiling Dance Instrumental from Ghosts, or Zapp - Stop That.
I know it was on a seminar but I don't know if someone recorded it

Never really liked the album because I don't like calm songs in general. If there were more upbeat songs I would like it way more

Never really liked the album because I don't like calm songs in general. If there were more upbeat songs I would like it way more

If Invincible had been cut by 4 songs it would feel much stronger in my opinion.

Privacy, the lost children, Cry and 2000 watts all need removed.

Replace Invincible with can't get your weight off of me and suddenly the album slaps!!

how could you remove the best song? what.... the....
Teddy Riley produced an absolute masterpiece.
I find it pretty boring tbh and I hate the lowered pitch.

I do remember at the time it was released being in amazement at Michael's low voice but now I'm older and aware it was just the pitch it loses appeal.

The best banger in Vince has to be Unbreakable! 🤩

no just more upbeat songs it needed to be more like dangerous like a story telling album
The album tries damn hard to tell you in just about a quarter of an hour Jerkins' story that MJ is an Unbreakable Heartbreaker to an Invincible Woman. :LOL:

The album tries damn hard to tell you in just about a quarter of an hour Jerkins' story that MJ is an Unbreakable Heartbreaker to an Invincible Woman. :LOL:
Plz lek 4k 7.1 audio of cgyom Alex 10x

I'm not even sure if I've been listening to a real version or know how much it's been edited. The MJJUnreleased version is cool, but a little busy if I'm honest, some of the backgrounds and adlibs feel out of plsce like they've been edited in. The song is grooving but it's kind of all over the place.

Michael's vocals are killer though no doubt

Tbf, 2012 versus 2022, is an entirely different era. If Safechuck never smeared MJ maybe they would've kept going, gung ho.
Od7cCZH23yyH.jpg

Back