Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

I really love that song too! Don’t get why everyone is bashing invincible. 2000 watts and privacy are the only 2 I dont like. But the rest is great and some are masterpieces!
Better than Billie Jean though? Nobody is bashing Invincible btw, I love the album but can also acknowledge that his 80s albums were MJ at his peak.

To say whatever happens (generic song written by a random) is superior to such a legendary track penned by Michael himself is a little odd.

The iconic outfit, fedora , glove, jacket, moonwalk , performance all came from Billie Jean. The MJ we know and love would not exist without BJ, it's that iconic.

That Whatever Happens is better than Billie Jean?
ofc! it was better than Thriller, Michael confirmed that btw!
1372a5fe6a8f520a0b0b0832e50fdd73--pop-rock-michael-jackson.jpg

Better than Billie Jean though? Nobody is bashing Invincible btw, I love the album but can also acknowledge that his 80s albums were MJ at his peak.

To say whatever happens (generic song written by a random) is superior to such a legendary track penned by Michael himself is a little odd.

The iconic outfit, fedora , glove, jacket, moonwalk , performance all came from Billie Jean. The MJ we know and love would not exist without BJ, it's that iconic.
His peak was 90s... DANGEROUS is his GREATEST album! It's his best work! Because it contain BEST videos (BOW, RTT) and his BEST songs (RTT,BOW, Heal The World). Michael could never made his best album with Quincy Johns, 'cause he was bonding Michael's musical potention! Only Teddy Reiley could do the best with Michael. Btw, Michael OFFICIALLY confirmed, that his best song is HEAL THE WORLD from DANGEOUS ALBUM

Guys, I found a supposed link to the unedited full version of GYWOOM on the lost media wiki, gonna report back soon if it's real or not.

Imagine if the Asstate relreleased Invincible, using this song + a couple of others as new lead songs. And more bonus stuff. I'm sure it would do decent and make Invincible popular again for a while. Nah, instead they watch it get leaked in lq after years of snippets leaking. Not doing anything.

yea, it's funny how 'leaks don't hinder their plans' .
i mean, if you don't have plans... no need to care.

that asstate...

Please don't waste your time with him. He's always on his knees for Invincible.

Please don't waste your time with him. He's always on his knees for Invincible.
Yeah it is starting to look that way! Richard keeps using 'Michael himself said it's better' so it must be argument. He must not understand the meaning of hyping up an album to generate more sales.

Tbf, 2012 versus 2022, is an entirely different era. If Safechuck never smeared MJ maybe they would've kept going, gung ho.
There were a good 5 years between Xscape and LN, with another freaking compilation released in the meantime. I don't think LN has anything to do with it, I just believe it aligned to their plans of not releasing more albums because now they have a credible excuse.

i dont like this song i cant understand a word hes saying!

There were a good 5 years between Xscape and LN, with another freaking compilation released in the meantime. I don't think LN has anything to do with it, I just believe it aligned to their plans of not releasing more albums because now they have a credible excuse.
Safechuck allegations came out in 2013.

Xscape came out in 2014. Following your logic, Xscape should have been another aborted project.
I didn't say they aborted projects.

Xscape was more like a last big hurrah. Meanwhile they invest in more, conceptual things.
Robson's allegations came out in 2013. Safecuck's came out in 2014, right when Xscape was coming out.
Well, thanks for that clarifcation. This only accentuates my point though. Things were pretty horrible in that case. But it's just as likely they cared more about Bad 25's poor sales. And the fact the Black Keys got the #1.

I didn't say they aborted projects.

Xscape was more like a last big hurrah. Meanwhile they invest in more, conceptual things.
No, like, most of the projects since LN are claimed to have been aborted (HIStory stuff, for example). I wonder if they even considered anything since Xscape, let alone start a project.
(Let's not mention Scream, please).

(Let's not mention Scream, please).
I'm not, trying to, please stop bringing it up

I'm gonna projectile vomit

most of the projects since LN are claimed to have been aborted (HIStory stuff, for example).
HIStory was because of COVID, officially.

They were making contemporizations of singles with Brody Brown in 2018. They had decided long ago for the singles approach.

If Sony demands a project then I guess they'll make a project. The musical/biopic are big interest things, but the music has had diminishing returns. Between that and the constant controversy, they really are content to not sweat this stuff. Maybe, just maybe, if Michael kept positive press, then they'd have more music to put on radio. Alas.

HIStory was because of COVID, officially.

They were making contemporizations of singles with Brody Brown in 2018. They had decided long ago for the singles approach.
That's the thing: they have lied officially so many times that I don't believe what I don't see when it comes to them. Munich release? Fine. Anything else? Evidence or I'll think it's just another lame excuse.

That's the thing: they have lied officially so many times that I don't believe what I don't see when it comes to them. Munich release? Fine. Anything else? Evidence or I'll think it's just another lame excuse.
I get that, but at the same time, it was COVID. What wasn't affected. The evidence is the global lockdown that changed all of our lives.

They still could've did it, mind. I'm not saying I'm happy (I kinda am, we don't need a HIStory tour), but that's a legit excuse.

Anything else, well, they don't really make explanations. They just don't do nothing. Get L.A. Reid to make another MJ record and maybe it'll happen.

Back