Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

In the entertainment business? Yes, everybody is motivated by money. Every time you hear somebody justify a decision by invoking some noble ideal, 90% chance is that negotiations actually broke down over money.
By that logic, ever working with MJ in the first place was monetarily motivated.

Sounds better than most of the other RJ tracks, like I expected. The lyrics /melody feel less contrived then their other collaborations. My first impression was why wasn't the breakdown longer? Makes sense if it has been cut. Thankfully, it doesn't have a rapper on it. The beat is reminiscent of the other MJ industrial songs of the mid 90's. All in all although not a masterpiece, its a good song.

Sounds better than most of the other RJ tracks, like I expected. The lyrics /melody feel less contrived then their other collaborations. My first impression was why wasn't the breakdown longer? Makes sense if it has been cut. Thankfully, it doesn't have a rapper on it. The beat is reminiscent of the other MJ industrial songs of the mid 90's. All in all although not a masterpiece, its a good song.
Maybe not a masterpiece, but it's at least better than half of what made it on to Invincible.

Tbh I'm kinda so sad that it leaked because there's no other song to currently look forward to. It's all in the Estates hands now, let's hope that in the following years the Estate will release a posthumous album with TYLA, Buffalo Bill, Tomboy, and whatever complete content they have left.

I will take what we can get at this point. I don’t think the estate will release anything ever.

Wow! So many leaks in the past few months, along with so much new information about unreleased songs. It’s insane! This song is very good. How did 2000 Watts make it onto the album but this didn’t?

Tbh I'm kinda so sad that it leaked because there's no other song to currently look forward to. It's all in the Estates hands now, let's hope that in the following years the Estate will release a posthumous album with TYLA, Buffalo Bill, Tomboy, and whatever complete content they have left.
I think there’s still plenty of unreleased songs to look forward to:
- I Have This Dream is another completely finished unreleased track from 2005-06. Most fans forget about that one.
- Not all of TYLA has leaked, so there’s more to look forward to with that track.
- Another great unreleased track is Quincy’s mix of Streetwalker, which was dropped from Bad just a couple weeks before the album’s release. It’s my favorite version of Streetwalker- think of it as a more polished and complete version of the demo that leaked earlier this year.
- There’s conflicting accounts on whether Tomboy has a complete vocal, so I’m not sure what to believe on that one.
- Joy and Alright Now should both have vocals as well, not sure about the level of completion though.
- And, of course, we still haven’t heard full versions of Water, Michael’s Affirmation/Photographs, and Adore You yet.

The song does remind me of "Leave Me Alone" now that I think about it.

- I Have This Dream is another completely finished unreleased track from 2005-06. Most fans forget about that one.
- Not all of TYLA has leaked, so there’s more to look forward to with that track.
- Another great unreleased track is Quincy’s mix of Streetwalker, which was dropped from Bad just a couple weeks before the album’s release. It’s my favorite version of Streetwalker- think of it as a more polished and complete version of the demo that leaked earlier this year.
- There’s conflicting accounts on whether Tomboy has a complete vocal, so I’m not sure what to believe on that one.
- Joy and Alright Now should both have vocals as well, not sure about the level of completion though.
- And, of course, we still haven’t heard full versions of Water, Michael’s Affirmation/Photographs, and Adore You yet.
I Have This Dream would be a good song for release

And there's always the Will.I.Am/RedOne tunes. Maybe we'll actually wait and see before we decide they're crap or whatever. Since all it takes is money, they'll appear.

Tomboy confuses me. Do we even have the actual song? I keep seeing it either being the Ceiling Dance Instrumental from Ghosts, or Zapp - Stop That.

MJ recorded "I Have This Dream" in 2005-2006? I thought that was just an Invincible outtake. He didn't really have time to work on any new music in 2005, did he? There was the trial and him moving to Bahrain.
“I Have This Dream” was from the Invincible sessions and was reworked in Bahrain. Not sure when his demo vocals were recorded.

Honestly, that song is godawful and far below MJ’s standards. Let’s release that one when the vault is bone dry.

The info about changes is the first phrase that's what they told me MJ sung it after that choir said changes after that he sung something not very clear and not very mumbling but it's look like you got believe yourself and the instrumental is simple like little bit don't believe it or more simple

Just remember me I'm lotfi I said that I have the snippet I'm the one who released snippet for deep in the night for first time
Za beoble

Wow, wow. Relax, Big Smoke. No need to be so aggresive. I got the pill you should take. All that disease I can shake. So, pls, go buy yourself two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda and chil out, homie

WOOW !!

What is going on. This was a great surprise.

This is a great song. I would have easily changed Privacy or 2000 Watts on Invincible with this. Back in 2001 this could have been a big radio hit.

I really hope this get finalized and released on the next new album. Great beat, amazing vocals.

Worth the wait. - So glad this leaked. :)

WOOW !!

What is going on. This was a great surprise.

This is a great song. I would have easily changed Privacy or 2000 Watts on Invincible with this. Back in 2001 this could have been a big radio hit.

I really hope this get finalized and released on the next new album. Great beat, amazing vocals.

Worth the wait. - So glad this leaked. :)
50% of Invincible songs could have been a big rado hit. Unbreakable, Heaven Can Wait, Threatened Whatever Happens - these songs deserved their fame, but Sony ruined everything...

Back