Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

The snippet that I have from changes MJ sing that what they told me after that the choir sing the word changes after that MJ sung again

Is that Invincible-like intro from the song itself or is it edited? Not that I hate it but I think I'd prefer to hear the song without it.

The snippet that I have from changes MJ sing that what they told me after that the choir sing the word changes after that MJ sung again. Remember that guy's remember what I said

The info about changes is the first phrase that's what they told me MJ sung it after that choir said changes after that he sung something not very clear and not very mumbling but it's look like you got believe yourself and the instrumental is simple like little bit don't believe it or more simple

The info about changes is the first phrase that's what they told me MJ sung it after that choir said changes after that he sung something not very clear and not very mumbling but it's look like you got believe yourself and the instrumental is simple like little bit don't believe it or more simple

Just remember me I'm lotfi I said that I have the snippet I'm the one who released snippet for deep in the night for first time

Just remember me I'm lotfi I said that I have the snippet I'm the one who released snippet for deep in the night for first time
SHUT UP

Listen, no one's going to believe you unless you have proof. No offence lol

Listen, no one's going to believe you unless you have proof. No offence lol
When the snippet release remember my words I can't release anything because I want more snippets from changes the friend told me don't leak it you will never get anything again

Back