Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

The song literally makes that clear in its 2nd line: "taught me you're not like a man"
The choir from changes look like little bit the choir that deleted from men in mirror I can't describe it it look like Africa choir or church choir

I guess, GYWOOM would've been a success. Here is why:
Out of all the Jerkins songs, GYWOOM is the most catchy one.
Similar like BotDF to the other Teddy Riley songs.
And both are about nasty women.
The song lyrically kinda jumps all over the place. It's not "nonsense" lyrics, but it ain't very simple.

One part anti-media = Unbreakable, Privacy, Threatened

One part break up = Heartbreaker

One part love song = Invincible

This song could've easily inspired them all.

Also Mike literally said "Hating on me", so swaggy and contemporary

The instrumental for changes look like little bit don't believe it from Shana mangatal and choir look like Africa choir or church

The song lyrically kinda jumps all over the place. It's not "nonsense" lyrics, but it ain't very simple.

I love his "Goin' now" line at the end of the song- perfect way to end that song.

There's literally nothing about the media in this song. It also goes to show Joe Vogel had never heard the song when he claimed that in his book.

what do yall like about this song? to me it is no disappointment because i expected nothing more than what it is. we had the snippets for years and this basically sounds like the early snippets in an extended version.

why did korgnex make such a deal about this? what a trash song LOL. waiting for WATER now. <3

There's literally nothing about the media in this song. It also goes to show Joe Vogel had never heard the song when he claimed that in his book.
Just the overall spiteful spirit of the song hearkens back to Leave Me Alone, it's subtext and connotation. Plus it literally has Privacy's vocal melody

It's not an anti Sony thing though.

what do yall like about this song? to me it is no disappointment because i expected nothing more than what it is. we had the snippets for years and this basically sounds like the early snippets in an extended version.

why did korgnex make such a deal about this? what a trash song LOL. waiting for WATER now. <3
Def better than I expected, hell it leaked when I was in math class and I freaked lol, Its def not on the levels of GOAL or Serious Effect, but its like, idk Al Capone-Got the Hots level of good

It's always been catchy.

yeah the song didnt blow me away either
im more excited about it just leaking and that the ppl who were teasing snippets to fans lose another one of their "investments"

Back