Ebay: Get Your Weight Off Of Me????

Which version of the song is in the best quality? Do we have a lossless CD rip yet?

Which version of the song is in the best quality? Do we have a lossless CD rip yet?
No and we probably won't get it ever

What we COULD get and it's definitely in our reach, though, is the unedited 96kbps MP3 version that was being circulated.
That one would still be an improvement over the current one.

the leaked version sounds weird and hurts my ears when i'm trying to listen to it, def been tampered with.

Now comes the other part of leak Days, when all anyone cares about is fantasizing over more unleaked songs and nothing productive happens.

Off-topic, but how comes none of the YT uploads got taken down/striked?

d2dmote-39d69ea5-9df2-4912-9421-a314e984dd48.gif

Bruh. Just stop doggin' me around 😂
I love this gif!

T

That's Michael Jackson!
That's not Michael! Michael Jacksons voice is unique. He doesn't have typical african accent like the rest black singers. But somebody, who said "gone now" clearly have african accent. That's why it's definately not MJ!

People are talking like they want it to happen. Can we just enjoy it?

And YouTube itself probably learned to ignore all GYWOOM stuff since it's just more snippets usually

People are talking like they want it to happen. Can we just enjoy it?

And YouTube itself probably learned to ignore all GYWOOM stuff since it's just more snippets usually
Chill out, my guy. I mentioned it cause I found odd the strike wave hasn't come yet as that's their standard procedure.

That's not Michael! Michael Jacksons voice is unique. He doesn't have typical african accent like the rest black singers. But somebody, who said "gone now" clearly have african accent. That's why it's definately not MJ!
but Michael spoke accents

Chill out, my guy. I mentioned it cause I found odd the strike wave hasn't come yet as that's their standard procedure.
I'm not offended by you asking. I agree it is odd. I'm not gonna try to bait them into biting.

I'm not offended by you asking. I agree it is odd. I'm not gonna try to bait them into biting.
Oh, good then. Nor I am, I must admit. It's just that it has always been so immediate.
I remember when Steve posted APWNN and minutes later, multiple uploads got taken down.

Back