Dr Conrad Murray breaks his silence. (Youtube Video)

How dare he say 'god bless you' at the end! Whether he made a mistake that day or it was intentional we don't yet know... but... his actions that day were very questionable for someone who is a 'trained' cardiologist and who supposedly was a friend of Michael's. I don't say this about many people but I hope 'if' he is guilty he goes straight to hell.

Did the investigators find out already that he provided the drugs to MJ? :huh:
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the whole investigation process. It's downer.
But wouldn't MJ be the wrong one for surrounding himself with these enablers?

he said to the police that he gave MJ the Propofol. please read up.

Next we'll be getting the Dr Murray merchandise and probs sold in the 02 store......

Publicists for some negligent, tear stick rubbing, autoqueue reading - well its just all in bad taste and to use the media to humanise him and get feeling on his side. I am amazed they didnt have puppy dogs in the background.

Just wait for the sob stories to come out about his life.......

Vic,

I wouldnt like Doctor (alleged) Murray to play the game Operation......... thats how bad of a doc I think he is.....

he said to the police that he gave MJ the Propofol. please read up.

What I don't understand if he gave MJ propofol why hasn't he been arrested, I thought it was illegal! Why is he making you tube videos.

This guy isn't a celebrity he is a doctor. He shouldn't be sending messages to his fans by you tube. I mean WTF! He should be dealing with this quietly with his lawyers. It is so tasteless. It is like one of his PR team decided to copy Michael. What an ass!

What I don't understand if he gave MJ propofol why hasn't he been arrested, I thought it was illegal! Why is he making you tube videos.

It is NOT illegal to give Propofol in a home-setting. Just incredibly stupid. Propofol isn't on a list of "controlled substances," (such as narcotics) although I'm sure that now, it will be added to that list.

I think he made the video to influence a prospective jury-pool. I'm sure he DOES expect to be arrested. There is an ongoing homicide investigation.

Why on Earth did I watch that thing? I wanted to punch my monitor:mat: He didn't even say a word about Michael or that he's sad about it:mat:

Did the investigators find out already that he provided the drugs to MJ? :huh:
Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with the whole investigation process. It's downer.
But wouldn't MJ be the wrong one for surrounding himself with these enablers?

if you didn't keep up with all the details of the investigation then you missed out on A LOT

this guy makes my blood pressure go up...I can't stand it...it's like going through Michael's death all over again

he scares the shit out of me,ewwwwwww,well when he goes to jail we know hes going to be sum1s bitch 4sure lol

The thing is if I was Doctor Murray I wouldnt expect people to feel sorry for me. He has given facts about the phone etc - if that was me I would expect the people to react as they have. WE have to accept when things arent done right and take the consequence.

Forgetting the propofol situation.

He was employed to take care of a VERY important person for a VERY big wage.
When I go to a hotel with hubby we input into our phones the hotel, address and room number just in case - thats only on a one night stay TO NOT KNOW THE ADDRESS OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON YOU HAVE EVER LOOKED AFTER IN YOUR LIFE IS INCREDULOUS.

Things obviously went wrong BUT at that time to obviously be thinking about yourself and how to get yourself out of a situation by using a child to watch you try to recover the situation is DISGUSTING.

This is a self centred individual who put himself before his patient. Its his JOB and what he was getting paid a fortune to do was to PUT MICHAEL JACKSON FIRST AT ALL TIMES.

This is like hiring a professional chauffeur and getting lost all the time.
Hiring a nanny who loses the kids.
Employing a gardener who kills the plants

Undoubtedly there were things wrong BUT a doctor there was to make sure if anything happened that within miliseconds it could be dealt with.

if you didn't keep up with all the details of the investigation then you missed out on A LOT

this guy makes my blood pressure go up...I can't stand it...it's like going through Michael's death all over again

then you'd better be ready with the BP pills on hand, 'cos it's just beginning. :(

Makes my blood pressure go up too Snowhite, I was just swearing at the screen and I don't swear much but that man... I wish you could count on karma but you can't always, I'll pray that it bites him on the ass and drags him to hell though 'if' he is guilty...

OMG tell me that is NOT his voice(!)

Not a SINGLE word of regret makes me think he's guilty as f*&^

Try and save your own skin, you're going down...

The thing is if I was Doctor Murray I wouldnt expect people to feel sorry for me. He has given facts about the phone etc - if that was me I would expect the people to react as they have. WE have to accept when things arent done right and take the consequence.

Forgetting the propofol situation.

He was employed to take care of a VERY important person for a VERY big wage.
When I go to a hotel with hubby we input into our phones the hotel, address and room number just in case - thats only on a one night stay TO NOT KNOW THE ADDRESS OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON YOU HAVE EVER LOOKED AFTER IN YOUR LIFE IS INCREDULOUS.

Things obviously went wrong BUT at that time to obviously be thinking about yourself and how to get yourself out of a situation by using a child to watch you try to recover the situation is DISGUSTING.

This is a self centred individual who put himself before his patient. Its his JOB and what he was getting paid a fortune to do was to PUT MICHAEL JACKSON FIRST AT ALL TIMES.

Undoubtedly there were things wrong BUT a doctor there was to make sure if anything happened that within miliseconds it could be dealt with.

This is a good post. I agree w/everything you said. Notice, Murray didn't make any mention of MJ or the Jackson family? He only seems concerned about covering his own ass! This video was really pointless. I take it that he can't say too much at this point, but he would have been better off staying silent.

TO NOT KNOW THE ADDRESS OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON YOU HAVE EVER LOOKED AFTER IN YOUR LIFE IS INCREDULOUS.

very good ways to explain it Pamiiee, he did know the address the LIAR as he drove there most days! and he couldn't find a working phone line but... had his cellphone on him...

He is self centred alright and now has his violin firmly placed on his upper arm playing a pathetic tune to get sympathy which some sheep in the general public will fall for, I feel SICK - I knew this was coming but you still feel sick when it does!

He aint here to defend himself this time though. And any evidence in diaries etc Dr Murray would have cleared out of the house....

He had enough time to think, assess and get rid.

He sounds like he's lying by the cheesy tone of his voice.

I don't know. It sounds like he memorized it all. Did his lawyer write all that for him to say?

Yes, the truth WILL prevail that you killed him!!!

Back