Dr Conrad Murray breaks his silence. (Youtube Video)

In My opinion.This Guy's Carribean - Ass is cooked like Totally overcooked steak on a Grill Cooked at 7000 degrees.How Dare he do a Michael Jackson doing this on YouTube.He knew that the Authorities was going to search his E-Mails and PhoneCalls.Huh Ha.He thought he was slick by trying to get Sympathy from his friends and Family but no apology on what happened to Michael at all and anyway it's too late in the game to come on pleading for Mercy. Why wait 2 weeks when you got the evidence and confessons? Like I said before ,get him before he takes his own life and avoid the law.Him and all The Liars that took Michael away from us. The More Time they wait on a arrest is the more time that they all can concock stories and Destroy evidence and ect.. This has to end because Michael would have wanted this all be solve.If Michael was white and super famous,this will be over a long time ago. They are dragging this on purpose to say that Michael was a stonecold junkie that begged and pleaded and tried to avoid correct medical preceedures to get what he wanted. We all know the truth and the truth will set free everything. the thing is someone has to make these people liars so they all can be faced with the same embarrassedment that Michael suffered. I hope ondeay that the day will come and We fans will be laughing at these people when it happens.

Back