Documentary Being Aired About Events Surrounding Michael Jackson's Death! - NOW CANCELLED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Documentary Being Aired About Events Surrounding Michael Jackson's Death!

That's essentially the same "circle of friends" who did "The Secret Lives of MJ's children" or something like that. TLC/Discovery. Waaah.

What's next? Reenactment of "live exhuming"?

I remember from the last time that it was next to impossible to even find an actual email adress with Discovery- only some mysterious menu for US residents only- and only after the sh*t aired.

Oh Lord...

No petitions gonna stop this from being broadcasted. Just dont watch it.

To do both does not hurt. We have to do as much as we can to stop it.

To do both does not hurt. We have to do as much as we can to stop it.

Believe me! I wish this wouldnt be shown, but a petition signed by maybe 500 fans wont help nothing. We've tried it several times before and nothing happened.

No petitions gonna stop this from being broadcasted. Just dont watch it.

The petitions won't stop it, most likely.

But: A group of people in Germany for example was successful in getting sponsors to pull their support for a show that traumatized babies and toddlers- the German version of "The Baby borrowers".

After enough public outrage a long list of sponsors jumped ship because they feared a boycott- soooo, that had financial implications for the broadcoaster coming sneakily through the back door.

Wouldn't work in the US though, I'm afraid. Too big a market.

Believe me! I wish this wouldnt be shown, but a petition signed by maybe 500 fans wont help nothing. We've tried it several times before and nothing happened.

It does not matter for me if it will help or will not. I do not think about it. I am just a regular human being and I do as much as I can. Simple as that. I am signing this petition and I am boycotting Discovery. The next step, I am going to call Discovery if I find a phone number somewhere. At the moment I am thinking what else I can do as a maximum.

I still am in shock that something like this is airing, I really am. Who on earth would tune into something like this? Its degrading and disrespectful but as our media has proven lately because its free they'll broadcast whatever they want and it doesn't matter who gets hurt into the process.

MJ Justice Project and MJ Children have united to bring you the truth about the Discovery Channel.

The Discovery Channel, which is actually owned by the Oprah Winfrey Network will broadcast 13 January 2011 a documentary on events surrounding the death of Michael Jackson. Based on the autopsy report and court documents, the film will show a reproduction of the body of the star in every detail.

The documentary aims to follow a doctor who will dissect the body and reveal the true reasons for his death. Let me say it again;

The Discovery Channel is actually OWN,The Oprah Winfrey Network.

Oprah Winfrey and Discovery Communications formed OWN, which will be seen in 70 Million U.S. homes, and includes the power of Oprah.com
OWN,The Oprah Winfrey Network

http://corporate.discovery.com/?dcitc=w99-540-ah-1001.

Are you enraged? If you are, join us.

MJ JUSTICE PROJECT AND MJ CHILDREN WILL EXPLAIN & ANSWER QUESTIONS: Sunday, December 12 at 1:00pm
A Place In Your Heart Radio
Hosted by Rev. Dr. Catherine Gross

Source: Official Michael Jackson Website

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1030856

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E

God Bless Always :angel:~~~

:rollingpeace: :rollingpeace:

sounds like the e channel reproducing the 2005 trial, could be put in the tabloid section and is fodder for reexamining peoples' qualifications for who should hold the seat of trust and power. Winfrey should be considered as one with issues and an obsession. she is a lightning rod and sparks much debate. she's not qualified to do this, but people love to give her carte blanche, while forgetting that power corrupts people in this position. they still haven't discovered what really killed Mozart, so the jury is still out on these types of things. the discovery channel is also entertainment, and has ghost stories and other things..so this may have a lot to do with a channel that subliminally discusses Oprah's personal views on everything in life. and yes, o.p. i get it, she wants to 'scientifically' 'prove' MJ 'was a drug addict'.

Last edited:

this is disgraceful. why can't they just leave him alone...

Not sure, but it is possible that this guy will be performing Michael's autopsy on TV. He looks pretty happy and healthy on this photo. Good for him. website: http://forensic-doc.com/index.html

MikeHunter.jpg

Dr. Michael Hunter is Certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic, Clinical, and Forensic Pathology; and Currently Practices as a Medical Examiner (Forensic Pathologist) in Panama City Florida.

A central activity of a forensic pathologist is the performance of autopsies and the detailed documentation of the postmortem findings. It is by this documentation that we can assist the families.

MEDIA CONSULTATION:

FOX News Channel:
- FOX News Live
- Live Desk with Martha Maccallum
- Big Story Weekend
- FOX Studio B Weekend
- The Lineup
- Big Story with John Gibson
- America's Newsroom
- The O'Reilly Factor
CNN:
-The Nancy Grace Show
-Larry King Live

NBC News 7, Panama City

ABC News 13, Panama City

TruTV(COURT TV):
- Closing Arguments with Nancy Grace
- Banfield & Ford: Courtside
- InSession

RADIO:
- WLS, Chicago
- KDWN, Las Vegas

Last edited:

Is there a way we can sign the petition without going on Facebook? I don't have an account.

Asedora vbmenu_register("postmenu_3129537", true);
member.gif

generalmember.gif

red_left.png
red.png
red_right.png
grey_left.png
grey.png
grey_right.png
green_left.png
green.png
green_right.png
Canada.GIF

My Mood:
Tired.gif

reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif
Not sure, but it is possible that this guy will be performing Michael's autopsy on TV. He looks pretty happy and healthy on this photo. Good for him. website: http://forensic-doc.com/index.html

Dr. Michael Hunter is Certified by the American Board of Pathology in Anatomic, Clinical, and Forensic Pathology; and Currently Practices as a Medical Examiner (Forensic Pathologist) in Panama City Florida.

A central activity of a forensic pathologist is the performance of autopsies and the detailed documentation of the postmortem findings. It is by this documentation that we can assist the families.

MEDIA CONSULTATION:

FOX News Channel:
- FOX News Live
- Live Desk with Martha Maccallum
- Big Story Weekend
- FOX Studio B Weekend
- The Lineup
- Big Story with John Gibson
- America's Newsroom
- The O'Reilly Factor
CNN:
-The Nancy Grace Show
-Larry King Live

NBC News 7, Panama City

ABC News 13, Panama City

TruTV(COURT TV):
- Closing Arguments with Nancy Grace
- Banfield & Ford: Courtside
- InSession

RADIO:
- WLS, Chicago
- KDWN, Las Vegas
looks don't determine anything..and anyone consulted by that many media isn't comforting either with their bias. and nancy grace? rolls with the tide.

This reminds me of the last trial when Oprah did a show on molestation. Now, there will be a trial in January, and Discovery plans to do this. Certainly, these things are not coincidences. Further, they already did an incorrect examination of his body right after his death on one of the morning shows in New York. (did not watch but was told about it) They also had doctors there. Doctors will say anything the programmer wants them to say at times, especially if they are the types of doctors who spend time going on to TV shows for money.

Looks like Joe Jackson isn’t the only one trying to cash in on the death of the fallen pop star. Discovery Channel is planning its most notorious TV event since Shark Week and rattling hardcore Michael Jackson fans everywhere with a special to air in the UK on January 13th called “Michael Jackson’s Autopsy: What Really Killed Michael Jackson.”

The show will bring viewers inside the gritty details of Michael Jackson’s death with a re-enactment of the autopsy itself, and will no doubt speculate broadly about the medications Jackson was taking and the dubious ethical standards that allowed such a regimen to be prescribed in the first place.

As a mythically famous cultural icon, attempts to cash in on the fascination with Jackson’s death seem inevitable, but 18 months later, die-hard fans feel Discovery Channel’s autopsy re-enactment transgresses the boundaries of prudence and good taste.

In an attempt to dissuade Discovery Channel from airing the show, a group has begun a petition asking the network to cancel its planned January 13th premiere. Surprisingly this petition is not taking the form of a Facebook fan page but rather an old-fashioned, honest to goodness petition, which you can find <a href="http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/againstdiscovery/">here</a> & &#8212;although maybe this is testament to the median age range of MJ&#8217;s die-hard fan base.

Link:
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/403...channels-most-infamous-show-since-shark-week/

So why is this only being shown in the UK? I don't get it..I don't support this airing - :no: - but it just seems it would air everywhere.

Last edited:

It is not that difficult to start a new account on FB.

I'm not talking about myself, I have an account.
I'm talking about the rest of the world.
:) Let's hope they start it now.

So why is this only being shown in the UK? I don't get it..I don't support this airing - :no: - but it just seems it would air everywhere.
[/SIZE][/I][/FONT]

That could be something to do with US law and a future trial. No worries, they will make sure that all vodeos will be available on youtube. MJ death is not an accident and Discovery channel will do the best. This is NOT a coincidence that a show being aired in January 2011. There are folks with money behind it with residence in London I guess.

Last edited:

it depends a lot on how this is reenacted. I love Michael... we all do but if this helps toss that murderous doctor in the slammer then im for it. However, if this documentary will do nothing but try to paint the picture of Michael as a drug addict then i do not want to see it be aired.

We all have to realize that if we want answers something has to be done in order to get them. But i dont think this is the right way to get those answeres.... We all know why and who is really running this documentry. The over the top obsessed Lady O. What we do or want means nothing to her she has her aggenda and she will do anything to see it through. She is a heartless woman who cares nothing for no one but herself. its time Oprah felt the wrath of his fans. I hope to all that is high and holy that we fans get this passed and it doesn't air.

Oprah deserves death.

then tell me what she has on the discovery channel? on my tv it is now called OWN in other words the Oprah Winfrey Network. tell me now she aint behind it.

then tell me what she has on the discovery channel? on my tv it is now called OWN in other words the Oprah Winfrey Network. tell me now she aint behind it.

Maybe this one about Oprah has to go to conspiracy section?
There are other ppl except Oprah in this world. Open your eyes.

If you are outraged about this indecent program being aired, there is another place to send your letters. You can write a letter addressed to :

Nicolas Bonard Senior Vice President
Discovery Enterprises International Discovery Networks Europe /Oprah Winfrey Network
Chiswick Park Building 2
566 Chiswick High Road
London, W4 5YB
UK

and then email them to:

mjj@innocent.com

We have to stop this in the UK, before they plan to air it in the US. Not only is this a travesty for MJ3 and the rest of Michael's family, it may very well adversely affect the upcoming trial.

its aint owned by oprah.. haha @ that..

but yea imma watch this..

cant help it..

-Dal

The estate are into it and are going to try And ptevent it from broadcasting. I was diaguatwd when i read about it. It's despicable.

ivy .....little help can estate stop it?

They say they wanna show what "really" happened. Ok, what? Are they gonna follow what the autopsy said, or make their own agenda? And if that "personal" physician is Klein (which I thought he was just Mike's cosmetic surgeon) then imma be even more disappointed in this program.

I don't really understand the need to have this doc. He's been gone a little over a year and this already? They're treating him like a science experiment! A frigging frog in Bio class! I can't imagine what his family thinks if they know about this show coming up. This really is like a "last nail in the coffin" for me kinda thing. I'm just fed up with people's fascination over how he lived his private life and death...and on top of that, wanting to broadcast it globally so everyone can "ok" his issues.

I'm done...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back