Documentary Being Aired About Events Surrounding Michael Jackson's Death! - NOW CANCELLED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Documentary Being Aired About Events Surrounding Michael Jackson's Death!

The Estate was on this for along time now. At first they tried take a legal action, but couldn't do anything cause they are in the US and the show is going to be aired in the UK. After that they wrote a letter. I don't see anything odd in their actions..

really? well, i must not have been aware of this, sorry

It would be helpful if someone can post the link to this news.

Last edited:

I hate it how conspiracy is being brought up in each and every thread nowadays and it seems like it's being accepted.

What conspiracy are you talking about? I never saw any conspiracy in this thread...at least during the last two or three pages. All i see is Jackson Family H.A.T.E. spurring up in every thread.

Last week, I saw an indirect attack at Michael's "fake nose" brought up in one of these threads. That really upset me up and to think that anyone can get away with that on this forum is just astounding.

Last edited:

What conspiracy are you talking about? I never saw any conspiracy in this thread...at least during the last two or three pages. All i see is Jackson Family H.A.T.E. spurring up in every thread.

Last week, I saw an indirect attack at Michael's "fake nose" brought up in one of these threads. That really upset me up and to think that anyone can get away with that on this forum is just astounding.

That post was deleted by me. Feel free to actually report these posts, you know we are staff but we are human too...we don't see and read everything around here.

Please refrain from bringing conspiracy into every thread you post in. Thanks.

Thanks for deleting that post :)

This is just further proof that the media really have cold black hearts...........

Karma exists and they will eventually have to pay!!!!

Show has been cancelled!

Jackson Estate 'Pleased' Discovery Pulled Doc

12/31/2010 1:03 PM PST by TMZ Staff
The co-executors of Michael Jackson's estate think Discovery Channel did the right thing when they yanked a documentary from their UK schedule that was to feature a reenactment of MJ's autopsy.

1104-mj-bn-getty-01-credit.jpg

A rep for John Branca and John McClain tells TMZ, "The co-executors of the Estate of Michael Jackson are pleased that Discovery Channel made the correct decision in choosing to cancel this exploitative program."

The co-executors went on to say they feel Michael's fans played a large role in Discovery's decision, saying, "While Discovery cited legal proceedings and our request as the reasons for its decision, none of this would have happened had it not been for the incredible passion displayed by countless Michael Jackson fans worldwide who knew they stood as one and that their voices could not be ignored."

As for any future plans to air the show, Branca and McClain said, "We are hopeful that this show will never run in any market in the future."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back