Did you cry? Smile? Laugh? Dance? What?

I did it all.

I enjoyed to film sooo much! Seen it twice today, and hope for two times tomorrow again.

I laughed and cried...I completely cried uncontrollably during...Ill be there....and earth song.......I smiled alot to......Michael was such a genius....HE was this is it.....he was the genius behind the whole thing....he was also funny at times he had one hell of a sense of humor.....I miss him....I love you more Michael

Pretty much amazed.. laughed when he laughed..
got a bit upset/teary during man in the mirror, earth song etc
the end during heal the world put my hands up in the air and started swaying and got friends to join in with the singing...

I held back tears the whole time, but it was really hard when he hit those high notes in "Human Nature"...And I teared up when you could clearly see his smile at the end of TDCAU and the entire audience said "aww" really tenderly at once.

I laughed quite a bit. Michael's sense of humor was just wonderful, I adore him for that.

Haha, I felt kind of guilty for the fact that I kept thinking "god, he's so sexy"... :(

I was really happy, mostly I tilted during the performances he did and I did laugh at some funny moments.

I held back tears the whole time, but it was really hard when he hit those high notes in "Human Nature"...And I teared up when you could clearly see his smile at the end of TDCAU and the entire audience said "aww" really tenderly at once.

I laughed quite a bit. Michael's sense of humor was just wonderful, I adore him for that.

Haha, I felt kind of guilty for the fact that I kept thinking "god, he's so sexy"... :(

uhm...yeah...shame on US.....also the girls that were sitting behind me...made it known very loudly that they thought Michael looked quite hot.

uhm...yeah...shame on US.....also the girls that were sitting behind me...made it known very loudly that they thought Michael looked quite hot.

Haha, yeah, there was one of those girls in my theater as well. She was making some, uh, suggestive sounds and yelling "Oh god yes!!"

I got a kick out of it.
At least it was refreshing to be around a huge group of people who all thought he was attractive, and not ugly as the mass media tried to make him seem. :(

Yes, he was incredibly thin and it did make me upset, but god he was still looking gorgeous, and I found his authoritative behavior really appealing. MJ was the boss!

I cried, I was blown away and I feel like I just stepped into another dimension. I'm still processing this. I am so speechless. I just wanted to reach in to the screen and grab Michael and give him one huge hug. I was actually smiling through my tears..:boohoo

I thought I was gonna be a sea of tears, but the show and MJ healed me and made me dance, sing, smile and laugh... That was going to be the biggest and the best concert tour EVER!!!!!

Thanks Michael!!!

I teared up during the Speechless bit, and then on and off through the film. By the time Man in the Mirror came on I was a mess, sobbing and shaking. Walking back to the car I could hardly make anything out from the tears in my eyes. Still feeling very emotional.

I just got back from the movie and I cried when it first started. I was just blown away that the fact I was watching Michael on the big screen and it just made me cry all the more. I loved watching him dance and sing. I laughed at the funny parts. I awwed at the sexy parts of course. I sang with him in the songs I love. I loved it all and plan on seeing it again. Micahel I love you. L.O.V.E. It's all about Love.

First cried for like 5 minutes... then BIG SMILE, laughed, sang, moved on my seat

Most of all, I was smiling, that's what Michael does best to people, he makes them smile and makes them happy, even in this situation. What else can you do but smile and laugh when you see this man, so happy, joking and being that adorable man he was! Damn!

What a man! What an angel.

I cried at the beginning when the dancers were talking about MJ's inspiration and influence on them and how happy they were to be there in his presence. Danced in my seat. Then when Man in the Mirror, I knew that was going to be the finale I cried there...

I just came in from seeing the movie loved it not so much for the performance but seeing michael at work as a firm director.

Where live in georgia the movie theatre was empty there was about 10 ppl there, looks like southerners do not go late on weekdays lol. Anyway the folks that were there was laughing and into it. I enjoyed the billie jean performance the most.

My husband came with me i shoulda left him home i'll just leave at that.

I felt a worldwind of emotions, at the very beginning during the prologue i cried, i felt the same way as i did on June 25th when he died.. I cried a few more times, with I'll be there, Human Nature, Earth Song and at the end with Man In The Mirror and Heal The World.. :(
I laughed and smiled when he did the same, i sang and danced sitting on my chair especially during Thriller and Smooth Criminal. The whole vibe at the cinema was great, people were clapping and singing and screaming Michael why did you have to die, please come back, it was very emotional, i felt like i was part of the real concert. In the end the message of the movie was what really broke my heart, it all about LOVE and everybody on that room was feeling it, i know Mike is in heaven right now looking down so proud of his fans knowing his message and legacy will always live!

I smiled throughout the whole entire movie. The stage was his "home" and where he felt most comfortable. It's easy to see that in this movie. And man, his voice was as strong as ever and he still had the moves!! Smooth Criminal, TDCAU, Billie Jean - I mean, wow! The end definitely got me. MIITM is one of my favorite songs because it's so impactful and hearing him sing it one last time killed me. What an amazing talent he was.

I cried from the beginning and throughout most of the movie, yet I smiled when MJ smiled. I loved it so much, going to see it again on Saturday.

Got tears in my eyes at the very beginning, but I was managing to keep the tears the rest of the movie. There were some very funny moments and of course had to laugh :)

I was singing all songs along word for word (not very loudly but just singing), tapping my feet, but some mean b*tch (not a real and longtime fan for sure) next to me asked me to "shut up" because she was "bothered"....

Even though she was chatting, playing with her phone and giggling with her boyfriend all the time and not paying proper attention to the movie...

Well next time I won't choose an evening show but a morning or afternoon one which is likely to be less busy (last night's showing had 200+ of the 270 or so seats sold out).

At least I can enjoy it more properly then and sing a bit more like everyone would do at the real concert LOL ;)

Got tears in my eyes at the very beginning, but I was managing to keep the tears the rest of the movie. There were some very funny moments and of course had to laugh :)

I was singing all songs along word for word (not very loudly but just singing), tapping my feet, but some mean b*tch (not a real and longtime fan for sure) next to me asked me to "shut up" because she was "bothered"....

Even though she was chatting, playing with her phone and giggling with her boyfriend all the time and not paying proper attention to the movie...

Well next time I won't choose an evening show but a morning or afternoon one which is likely to be less busy (last night's showing had 200+ of the 270 or so seats sold out).

At least I can enjoy it more properly then and sing a bit more like everyone would do at the real concert LOL ;)

Girl, you should have ignored her and sang even louder... :lol:

:bugyeyed
Jeez I would have just given her the nastiest look. I would have wanted to tell her to get her butt out of the theater because if she was too busy talking on the phone she wasn't an MJ fan because I mean really, who in the world does that?!
There were parts of the movie where I wanted to sing and wave my hands but there was seriously only 12 people in the theater and they were all older or just not into that kind of stuff.

I did everything except cry during the movie. I think cause the whole theater audience was so fun and kinda more in a party mode, that I couldn't get emotional.

But once home now it's starting to settle in and I have a lump in my throat that won't go away. The tears will come soon I just know it. I love him so much.

i started crying when michael began talking about trees and the planet, and those "simple" things he respected that so many people take forgranted. and when he sang speechless i became very emotional too.

but thank god there was so many funny parts as well! like when michael was on the crane and he was like "weeee" and randomly waving "hi".. and during IJCSLY when he was like "come heeree" with his finger and making faces when she sang her part. aww. and he made so many new amazing moves! it made me smile & laugh at the same time.
actually it was like he became alive again when watching that movie. i truly believed him to be alive and right there, but then after the movie you came back to reality..

I cried at the first when MJ came out from the car for annoucement and again from Man in the mirror until end of credits till screen turn black. My heart and body was shaking before and at the end and i still have tears on my face when i got into taxi :(

I didn't laugh but smile with him at the part he say L.O.V.E, the end of TDCAU, when he direct everything (he is the real master) I love how he work and nice to everyone and of course the airline part :) adorable

I'll keep the part he holding mic talking to team about believe and faith and everything he show us that he did his best....I'll keep this part to remind me to do my best . Thank you Michael

I am thinking about to go to cinema again today

I Cried when I first saw him appear on staged ready to do WBSS! And through out some of the movie but, I was mostly in amazement! I laughed at the funny parts and couldn't stop moving my legs to the music and sang along a few times. MJ was sexy in this movie and his voice sounded like a beautiful bird! I want this on DVD Now lol! I want to go back to see it again!

I cried at the opening part, then at some songs -"I'll Be There", "Human Nature". "Earth song" , "Man In Mirror" and Michael's touching message about our Earth.
But it was so cute to see him laughing and happy. Smooth Criminal, Thriller, IJCSLY... incredible. And I remember he said "I will feel" it's maybe before the Smooth Criminal part. As i saw the movie only one time i till now spechless and can't remember everyting.

I cried when it first started as well. Then some other parts of the movie really got me emotional. It was so magical. That voice is unlike anything I ever heard. It is mesmorizing and beautiful.. At one part of the movie I was just shaking so bad like how I did on June 25th.. Then I kept thinking why did this happen :cry: I miss him so much :cry: Now I just feel empty because I dont want this to really be it. I dont know but I'm very depressed :(

I was a little teary when he sang touching songs but I didn't cry. My heart was so broken although I still manage to smile. I wish I could hire the cinema just for myself and sing the whole way through with him. The audience wasn't extremely supportive despite I attended the premiere in my country but they cheered and applauded him after every performance. I stood up and sing my heart out at the end credits! I don't care what anyone around would think!

Back