Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

Wow Moddie what a sweet and loving dream. He was very in love with "her" and she was with him... You've never seen "her" face in your dream right?

This dream was very interesting Moddie.

I have never made out the detail of her facial features but I have seen so much more, like the side view of her body and waist. I saw her skin tone, it is brown, similar to Rebbie's complexion( i think). Her hair is long and it looks black in my dreams. I can tell she is petite but not model skinny. Her cleavage in lastnight's dream revealed, she must have a very nice body. I had thought that before but needed more.

MJ seemed so in love with this lady (and she with him). He was going to make his personal life finally work the way we have always heard of him saying he wanted for himself.

When I woke up from this dream this morning, I felt my heart had been touched( emotionally, spiritually). I felt Michael's presence and I also felt very excited that the dream finally showed them embracing and touching. I was like, "Wow, did i just dream what I thought i did ?". I got up around 5:00am this morning and I was kinda groggy and falling over stuff in our bedroom, but my mind couldn't allow me to forget this dream. I was over anxious to share it.

I believe this dream and all I've had are interwoven. They are very much like episodes. I think Michael is communicating with us and revealing and sharing things with us that he wants known. This is pieces of their mystery and so much more.
Moddie your dreams are very interesting. I believe that dreams are trying to show us something. For me, "she" never existed. But I was very curious about your dream. Something came to my mind now...

Have you had many dreams, but you never saw the face of this woman or you can not see in your dream? Could you describe the face of this woman?:scratch:

Yes, more than you'll ever know..... :girl_sigh:

Lily, I really love your sweetness and your gentleness.

You are a very special soul and I believe whatever questions in life you may have, the answer(s) you already possessed.

I have never made out the detail of her facial features but I have seen so much more, like the side view of her body and waist. I saw her skin tone, it is brown, similar to Rebbie's complexion( i think). Her hair is long and it looks black in my dreams. I can tell she is petite but not model skinny. Her cleavage in lastnight's dream revealed, she must have a very nice body. I had thought that before but needed more.

MJ seemed so in love with this lady (and she with him). He was going to make his personal life finally work the way we have always heard of him saying he wanted for himself.

Oh yeah, I saw her smile too. It's similar to Janet's but not as wide.

Oh thanks for describing her as much as you can. So everytime i read your dreams i imagine her! :)

:giggle: so true! and they're always so sweet! and its so sweet you keep dreaming them!! :giggle: :wub:

... always revealing to us that ever so romantic and VIVID imagination (imagery) of yours :wub: :wub:

This one is almost like a scene from Break of Dawn :) or rather, inspired by

"let's both go outside and play" :giggle: :wub:

Yeh it totally reminds me of "break of dawn" heheh

Guys,

I just read on the main page of this forum, a thread about the "Planet Earth" poem from Dancing the Dream. A fan said it will be part of the "This is it" cd. Michael will recite the poem then go into song?

I don"t know where and when this was confirmed but if it's true, then its very, very significant to this thread!

Remember I interpreted that poem. I told you, it appeared he used the poem to metaphorically speak about her. There are verses in that poem that are intimate and of a romantic nature.

If the info posted from the other fan is accurate, could this be confirmation MJ was indeed in this thread reading and following along with us?

Do you think he wanted us to know we were right?( about the poem).

Could this be part of how he was going to incorporate her in the shows?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

SOS, "Break of Dawn" is a hot song, very sensual and has everything to do with love. It is a declaration of love. :yes: It's the perfect soundtrack for a beautiful night of love! :smilerolleyes: :wild: :wub: :censored: :blushing:

I totally agree!
"Break of Dawn" is a hot song! A perfect music for a perfect moment!

ps.: Hey, Ashtanga, it's me: Tha (Brazil)!!! =)

Lily, I really love your sweetness and your gentleness.

You are a very special soul and I believe whatever questions in life you may have, the answer(s) you already possessed.

Thank you so much for these very kind and beautiful words Moddie. :flowers: :cry:

For me, "she" never existed. But I was very curious about your dream. Something came to my mind now...

For me too!
You don't need to be in love someone to write about love, you don't need to be with someone to write about love. Love is always within us. Michael is a genius with touching emotions and feelings.
Love is inside of us, just waiting for someone (the one)to take care of its.
I don't know if I can explain exactly what I mean, but I believe that Michael would not have to be in love with someone, dating someone to write!

"Unimaginable things appear if only you dare to dream".....

I was reading some of my poems the other night and came across this opening line I wrote in "Dream". The poem is about living, love, hope and how anything in life is possible.....:) It reminded me of this thread. :)

For me too!
You don't need to be in love someone to write about love, you don't need to be with someone to write about love. Love is always within us. Michael is a genius with touching emotions and feelings.
I don't know if I can explain exactly what I mean, but I believe that Michael would not have to be in love with someone, dating someone to write!
:wild: :clapping:
You were amazing in words. It is just that! There is more to explain...

Hey, for a long time ago I wrote a poem about love. I'll post it here for that love has everything to do with this discussion. After all, the love that moves all things.

"WHAT IS LOVE?
You can create expectations and live surprises;
It is next to someone that inspires him to flirt with the day-to-day;
Can say that each day has a new man, a body unique and inspiring;
Awaken your senses for small attitudes, and emotions without fear that if the tears fall;
Feel a smell, touch, perceive an attitude, and clicking the saliva in the middle of the teeth when speaking on the phone.
We are fascinated by the mere fact of giving accounts that is smiling to the walls;
To assess in more light and smooth colors that blend nature
Awakening to the joy of being alive and still be crying in front of this permit discovery;
Feel the look of love the energy that can only clear the tenderness.
It is in a madness of senses, realizing that the two bodies united sweat;
Power numb with shock and pleasure of the most gentle touch that he can give you;
Awakening to desire;
Feel that tone of voice that hides a lovely magic of affection.
But after all what is love?
Love is to give without expecting anything in return,
We know this fact enjoy being together,
You say that he missed without constraints;
Love is waiting with a cold front in the meeting,
You feel full and scratched with a single look,
We hope that the dream is never the last;
Love is finding itself secret qualities,
We understand the sensitivity that is sharp,
We believe that tomorrow will be even better and more colorful.
Love is to move with any attention, for it is minimal;
You can cry for joy in the midst of a routine hearing: "You have not yet realized that I am his?"
And still be able to save a "I love you" to describe it in attitudes... "

L.O.V.E :D

"Unimaginable things appear if only you dare to dream".....
This phrase says it all and I liked it. Actually things "unimaginable" are only possible in dreams. So many people have no limits to dream and so escape from reality. In dreams anything is possible. But... the reality of life is hard, cruel and fantasy does not exist. Unfortunately this is how life works.

Last edited:
I disagree. Yes life has struggles and disappointments (or lessons?) but life also has fantastic parts to it. Unimaginable parts to it. Miracles DO happen, and Love DOES exist, and dreams DO come true... for real.

I hope that you can see that someday and experience (and recognize) it if you haven't yet. It's precious.

I disagree. Yes life has struggles and disappointments (or lessons?) but life also has fantastic parts to it. Unimaginable parts to it. Miracles DO happen, and Love DOES exist, and dreams DO come true... for real.

I hope that you can see that someday and experience (and recognize) it if you haven't yet. It's precious.

Well said. :flowers:

:wild: :clapping:
This phrase says it all and I liked it. Actually things "unimaginable" are only possible in dreams. So many people have no limits to dream and so escape from reality. In dreams anything is possible. But... the reality of life is hard, cruel and fantasy does not exist. Unfortunately this is how life works.

Life is a dream in both our awake and sleep state. Things beyond our wildest imagination that we would consider unimaginable appear to us when we least expect it, you just have to hope, wish, dream and believe. :) I'll share the poem if I can remember it correctly off the top of my head to show you what I meant by saying that.....:)

"Dream"

Unimaginable things appear if only you dare to dream.....

Eyes wide open show me a world yet undiscovered
Beginning anew, I let go, change lets me just be

Like soaring amongst the clouds so peaceful
Visions envelop my being, inner peace, now I'm carefree

Beauty surrounds me creating a light so brilliant
An aura of life filled with purpose and meaning

What is a heart not filled with both sadness and love
But an empty soul that's given up on wistful dreaming

Hope carried me through the darkest of days
Revealing the landscape of a beautiful life

Dreaming that fairy tale of love makes my heart smile each day
Release all my fears and my dreams will make it alright

:)

Last edited:
"WHAT IS LOVE?
You can create expectations and live surprises;
It is next to someone that inspires him to flirt with the day-to-day;
Can say that each day has a new man, a body unique and inspiring;
Awaken your senses for small attitudes, and emotions without fear that if the tears fall;
Feel a smell, touch, perceive an attitude, and clicking the saliva in the middle of the teeth when speaking on the phone.
We are fascinated by the mere fact of giving accounts that is smiling to the walls;
To assess in more light and smooth colors that blend nature
Awakening to the joy of being alive and still be crying in front of this permit discovery;
Feel the look of love the energy that can only clear the tenderness.
It is in a madness of senses, realizing that the two bodies united sweat;
Power numb with shock and pleasure of the most gentle touch that he can give you;
Awakening to desire;
Feel that tone of voice that hides a lovely magic of affection.
But after all what is love?
Love is to give without expecting anything in return,
We know this fact enjoy being together,
You say that he missed without constraints;
Love is waiting with a cold front in the meeting,
You feel full and scratched with a single look,
We hope that the dream is never the last;
Love is finding itself secret qualities,
We understand the sensitivity that is sharp,
We believe that tomorrow will be even better and more colorful.
Love is to move with any attention, for it is minimal;
You can cry for joy in the midst of a routine hearing: "You have not yet realized that I am his?"
And still be able to save a "I love you" to describe it in attitudes... "

L.O.V.E :D

I had goosebumps! Beautiful!

P.S => "Ain't no big secret so forget all you heard
Love ain't nothing but a four-letter word
For some it's for better, for some it's for worse
Love ain't nothing but a four-letter word
Love aint' nothing?" - Love ain't nothinf but a four letter word - Bon Jovi

Lily and Ape, you are right. :)

But...

People have different opinions. If all people had the same thoughts and opinions equal, the world would be so boring and nothing would be helpful. It's always great to hear both sides of opinions.

But...

I always look the other way about everything. Completely out of the "conventional" and contrary to everything and everyone. I am so kind and I believe that I will not never change that about me. This is my human nature. :cheeky:

P.S.

Lily, the poem about the dream is beautiful. :yes:
Tha, thanks for the compliment! :cheeky:

Last edited:
For me too!

Well, I dunno, I guess a person could always "fake it 'till they make it" I guess, but I think Michael was too sensitive, passionate, romantic, loving, deep and sincere of a person to sing songs that didn't have any personal meaning to him at all. He sung with so much passion and feeling and his songs always had such depth too. Let's face it, sometimes the man could be on fiyah! lol! It's hard to manufacture something like that and he also didn't seem like someone who would just sing something for a buck, at least not when he was older and had options. I also think it would be so sad if he didn't truly experience those intense feelings about someone that he sang about, especially when he had repeatedly said that he wanted to be loved. But, of course, that's just my humble opinion and I can respect everyone else's viewpoint as well.:cheeky:

"Dream"

Unimaginable thing appear if only you dare to dream.....

Sweeeeeet!:)

Well, I dunno, I guess a person could always "fake it 'till they make it" I guess, but I think Michael was too sensitive, passionate, romantic, loving, deep and sincere of a person to sing songs that didn't have any personal meaning to him at all. He sung with so much passion and feeling and his songs always had such depth too. Let's face it, sometimes the man could be on fiyah! lol! It's hard to manufacture something like that and he also didn't seem like someone who would just sing something for a buck, at least not when he was older and had options. I also think it would be so sad if he didn't truly experience those intense feelings about someone that he sang about, especially when he had repeatedly said that he wanted to be loved. But, of course, that's just my humble opinion and I can respect everyone else's viewpoint as well.:cheeky:

Sweeeeeet!:)

I second that! Nice going Lily!!!!

But I did not say that Mike writes his songs just for writing! I believe in his feelings, just do not think he needed relate to someone to write about it!:cheeky:

Life is a dream in both our awake and sleep state. Things beyond our wildest imagination that we would consider unimaginable appear to us when we least expect it, you just have to hope, wish, dream and believe. :) I'll share the poem if I can remember it correctly off the top of my head to show you what I meant by saying that.....:)

"Dream"

Unimaginable thing appear if only you dare to dream.....

Gorgeous Lily!!!!
You almost made me cry!

I believe in dreams!

Guys,

I just read on the main page of this forum, a thread about the "Planet Earth" poem from Dancing the Dream. A fan said it will be part of the "This is it" cd. Michael will recite the poem then go into song?

I don"t know where and when this was confirmed but if it's true, then its very, very significant to this thread!

Remember I interpreted that poem. I told you, it appeared he used the poem to metaphorically speak about her. There are verses in that poem that are intimate and of a romantic nature.

If the info posted from the other fan is accurate, could this be confirmation MJ was indeed in this thread reading and following along with us?

Do you think he wanted us to know we were right?( about the poem).

Could this be part of how he was going to incorporate her in the shows?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

mmm intereting..

hi everybody, thank you so much for your wonderful welcome! I really mean that. I'll be able to post more later but right now I'm a bit busy. I'll talk to you all later!

btw, Ape, awesome dreams!

Back