Did MJ Find Love In The Dark (continued)

No, the "mods" are not "hooked." (I'm not "mod," but senior staff. Mercy, please? I read all sections/all threads, and have been fascinated by this. OK?)

Cut me a little slack, and comments, please?

This Must Be The Place (naive Melody) lyrics
Home is where I want to be
Pick me up and turn me round
I feel numb - burn with a weak heart
(So I) guess I must be having fun
The less we say about it the better
Make it up as we go along
Feet on the ground
Head in the sky
It's ok I know nothing's wrong . . nothing

Hi yo I got plenty of time
Hi yo you got light in your eyes
And you're standing here beside me
I love the passing of time
Never for money
Always for love

Cover up + say goodnight . . . say goodnight

Home - is where I want to be
But I guess I'm already there
I come home - -she lifted up her wings
Guess that this must be the place
I can't tell one from another
Did I find you, or you find me?
There was a time Before we were born
If someone asks, this where I'll be . . . where I'll be

Hi yo We drift in and out
Hi yo sing into my mouth
Out of all tose kinds of people
You got a face with a view
I'm just an animal looking for a home
Share the same space for a minute or two
And you love me till my heart stops
Love me till I'm dead

Eyes that light up, eyes look through you
Cover up the blank spots
Hit me on the head Ah ooh

I like this song!! Just finished listening to it!! Thanks so much for it Vic and welcome as an honorary member of the DMJFLITD club! :lol:

(we'll have to get her a tee-shirt u guyz lol ... j/k Vic...joke from posts way back)

Thanks so much for that Victoria!!!!!!!!!!

It says it very well imho :wub:

OOH now the MODS are hooked here!! LOL!! And what is "LILD"?????
I think they just had a typo meaning LITD

No, the "mods" are not "hooked." (I'm not "mod," but senior staff. Mercy, please? I read all sections/all threads, and have been fascinated by this. OK?)
:lol: yeh you were hooooooked

*walks off with Vic like MJ in Thriller*

:question:

It's just an observation I made like the one I said in a previous post that I wonder how many women in this world either rightfully or wrongfully for that matter think they are IT, MJ's LILD woman? IMO it is not any of these females that have come out and spoken, ex's either. When you hold your love and friendship sacred you don't share intimate stories, emails, voicemails, letters, write books, or even trash talk someone.. with the world. You aren't true when you betray someone like that. Those are YOUR memories to cherish and hold sacred in YOUR heart or at least that's how I feel.

We heard of no "who is that" woman in attendance at either of the services and surely the media would have picked up on something if she was there and known to people. If "she" does exist, who knows about her other than Michael was just a thought that came to me because if this was a relationship that was kept as something special with just him or very few people knowing of it, her life must be forever changed. Maybe they were each others rock and drew strength from each other? He was happy for a reason and maybe people close to him do know but are respecting her privacy. Which is what I really hope. But she may also have been a mystery to some in his world, and now what a lonely feeling without him.

Well whatever, with him being surrounded by so much evil it's nice to think that someone could have been true, loyal, trustworthy, loved him for him, can keep a secret, and not devalue love and friendship, things some of us consider to be priceless. All we've ever hoped for Michael was true happiness and whether it's truth or our DMJFLITD fantasy interpretation, to think that he may have found it and that his heart was happy eases the pain just a little.

..or maybe this is just a love story not meant for the world to know the answer to.....
I was thinking when I read what you wrote, so I responded with emoticons. Why do I have a very different thought of that. Ok. I'll keep quiet! It's better that way. lol! :)

Love tried to welcome me - Madonna

These are my hands, but what can they give me?
These are my eyes, but they cannot see
These are my arms, but they don't know tenderness
And I must confess that I am usually drawn to sadness
And loneliness has never been a stranger to me, but

Chorus:
Love tried to welcome me
But my soul drew back
Guilty of lust and sin
Love tried to take me in
These are my lips, but they whisper sorrow
This is my voice, but it's telling lies
I know how to laugh, but I don't know happiness
And I must confess, instead of spring, it's always winter
And my heart has always been a lonely hunter, but still

Chorus2:
Love tried to welcome me
But my soul drew back
I was covered with dust and sin
Love tried to take me in
Love tried to break me
And I must confess, instead of spring, it's always winter
And my heart has always been a lonely hunter, but still
(chorus, inserting "I was" before "Guilty")
(chorus2, removing "I was")

[Love tried to break me]
Love tried to welcome me
But my soul drew back
Guilty of lust and sin
[I was covered with dust, covered with sorrow]
Love tried to take me in
[Covered]
Still, love tried to welcome me
But my soul drew back
[Guilty of lust and sin]
Covered with dust and sin
Love tried to take me in
[Love tried to break me]
Love tried to welcome me
[Love tried to welcome me]
But my soul drew back
Guilty of lust and sin
[But my soul drew back]
Love tried to take me in
[I was covered with sadness]
:scratch: Hummmmmmmmmmmm

Wow! What a coincidence! My song came to be here. How did you find? lol! :smilerolleyes:

^ Ashtanga you really plan to get off that easy!?? :lol: c'mon give up the goods!

:giggle:

^ :lol:

and the ironies keep going ... and going ... and going ...

^ Ashtanga you really plan to get off that easy!?? :lol: c'mon give up the goods!

I'm not coming easy. I'm here. lol! I love your humor. You're funny. lol!
:D

Remember ashtanga, there's no such thing as coincidences!:lol:

I know that. lol!:D "Someone" told me that there are no coincidences. :cheeky::smilerolleyes:

I'm not coming easy. I'm here. lol! I love your humor. You're funny. lol!
:D

I know that. lol!:D "Someone" told me that there are no coincidences. :cheeky::smilerolleyes:
I'm really glad to make someone laugh. Its the best medicine for everything imho. :D

and um:better: ... now that you're here

come on with it ...

:giggle: we're listening
I never post here, (except to save people from harm?), and have never contributed to the conversation. I will now, though. I was amazed, that this thread managed to continue and to regroup. . ."after?" More power to you! This seems to be a little, closed, comfortable community. What you are really doing is called "critical theory." The analyses of texts, from all angles. Fascinating, really, and I commend you.

I never post here, but yet, here it GOES, ok?

He did not die to "get to her." It was unexpected, and horrible, and tragic. She is not THERE. She is still HERE. Can you possibly imagine what she feels now? How lost, and afraid, and uncomprehending? OMG, the pain must be intense, and the confusion, intolerable. It's chaos, really. . .

I know ALL the song lyrics. I'll just free-associate from that, ok? They never actually MET. They dreamed/fantasized each other, and were not wrong. It was as real as any relationship, but there was no TOUCH. His loneliness was intense, as was hers. He married twice, but never for love. You GET that, right? Never for love.

Was she there, in the light, waiting for him? I don't think so. There is a dysjuncture. A tragedy, that needs to be made right, somehow.

This is a beautiful song, maybe about "them?" Listen, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGa52pQ-z4E

I don't even know why i wrote this? Seemed right, somehow?

Vic
I was just in the Groove Theory thread and someone posted an interview where MJ said he'd wanted to record the following song from Oliver!

It reminds me of your post, very much ... actually the whole thread:

[MRS. SOWEBERRY (spoken)]
Right then, Oliver Twist,
your bed's underneath the counter.
You don't mind sleeping
among coffins I suppose?
It don't much matter whether you do
or you don't cause you can't sleep
nowhere else!

[OLIVER]
Where is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneat the willow tree
That I've been dream of?
Where is she?
Who I close my eyes to see?
Will I ever know the sweet "hello"
That's only meant for me?
Who can say where she may hide?
Must I travel far and wide?
'Til I am bedside the someone who
I can mean somethin to ...
Where...?
Where is love?

Who can say where...she may hide?
Must I travel...far and wide?
'Til I am beside...the someone who
I can mean...something to...
Where?
Where is love?

I'm really glad to make someone laugh. Its the best medicine for everything imho. :D

come on with it ...

I was just in the Groove Theory thread and someone posted an interview where MJ said he'd wanted to record the following song from Oliver!

You don't mind sleeping
among coffins I suppose?
nowhere else!

[OLIVER]
Where is love?
That I've been dream of?
Where is she?
Where...?
Where is love?

Where?
Where is love?
SOS you are amazing! lol! :yes:

Hey, I had made a little comment there and back on this song "Where is love?". It is about "LOVE / L.O.V.E" that Michael says and spells in the movie trailer. I had mentioned that Michael could have said the word "LOVE / L.O.V.E" because of this song, since "Oliver" is one of their favorites. Hmmm I'm very observant! lol!

But nobody paid attention and went unnoticed. lol! :smilerolleyes:

Hey, I had made a little comment there and back on this song "Where is love?". It is about "LOVE / L.O.V.E" that Michael says and spells in the movie trailer. I had mentioned that Michael could have said the word "LOVE / L.O.V.E" because of this song, since "Oliver" is one of their favorites. Hmmm I'm very observant! lol!

wow :unsure:

another "coincidence" and yes that was very observant!

(what in the world is the universe up to tonight?lol)

sorry nobody paid attention to you tho :(

Thanks for that amazing compliment btw! :)

*clears throat*

um .. :timer: still waiting

whenever you're ready to give your take on Lily's comment ;)

:giggle: I don't mean to put you on the spot ... its ok if you wanna just leave us ...

:yawn: hanging ..

:cheeky:

I never post here, (except to save people from harm?), and have never contributed to the conversation. I will now, though. I was amazed, that this thread managed to continue and to regroup. . ."after?" More power to you! This seems to be a little, closed, comfortable community. What you are really doing is called "critical theory." The analyses of texts, from all angles. Fascinating, really, and I commend you.

I never post here, but yet, here it GOES, ok?

He did not die to "get to her." It was unexpected, and horrible, and tragic. She is not THERE. She is still HERE. Can you possibly imagine what she feels now? How lost, and afraid, and uncomprehending? OMG, the pain must be intense, and the confusion, intolerable. It's chaos, really. . .

I know ALL the song lyrics. I'll just free-associate from that, ok? They never actually MET. They dreamed/fantasized each other, and were not wrong. It was as real as any relationship, but there was no TOUCH. His loneliness was intense, as was hers. He married twice, but never for love. You GET that, right? Never for love.

Was she there, in the light, waiting for him? I don't think so. There is a dysjuncture. A tragedy, that needs to be made right, somehow.

This is a beautiful song, maybe about "them?" Listen, please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGa52pQ-z4E

I don't even know why i wrote this? Seemed right, somehow?

Vic

Great post Victoria. :)

OOH now the MODS are hooked here!! LOL!! And what is "LILD"?????

My bad that's a typo, I like to abbreviate because the title is too long to type out LOL. It was supposed to be LITD (short for Love In The Dark). :)

Could be from that movie but as Wendy and myself pointed out in previous posts there are several songs about LOVE/L.O.V.E., Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, Keyshia Cole, John Lennon.....inspiration can come from anywhere, especially when the emotion of LOVE is involved. :)

Great post Victoria. :)

My bad that's a typo, I like to abbreviate because the title is too long to type out LOL. It was supposed to be LITD (short for Love In The Dark). :)

Thank you!! Thank you (to think I actually lost sleep over this!! LOL!)

Vicky!! You is member of Senior Staff!! Sorry about that chicka!! My mistake!

But you are hooked...admit it..lol

The way you have written this.. I mean it just sounds so unfair, when Michael was finally ready to be happy, he was taken away.. it can't be true.. It's unbelievable.. sorry I get carried away, but I'm just so devastated.. I'm sorry.. but in another way, that's also why it gives hope because this can't "be it". I know there's more to come.

Yep. I too believe there is more to come.

You don't have to apologize, we all feel the devastation as well.

Being in here helps a little, at least for me.

Not sure if it's anything to do with this thread but...possibly it is. I felt maybe I should share what I just wrote to a friend of mine. Speaking of love. It continues on from what Lily had brought our attention to in a post of mine from lonnnnnng ago. Same line of thought here. Maybe with a bit more understanding.

I think, to respond to your last part first, that quite possibly the earth IS getting better. I think it's happening as like a slow rumble that will build and build until it crescendos to an explosion, showering all the earth with it's effect. That's what I feel is happening. People ARE changing for the better. There really is a reason for all of this. And when good builds, evil has to fight back, so we just keep on being strong in what God has given us. How can we not be strong with God? He is the Alpha and Omega, beginning and last. He is the ultimate in strength and love. So following him, we don't have to be strong ourselves. We have HIS strength. We don't have to rely on ours any longer. :) We can have faith in that. Whatever happens in this life, and whatever fights against us, if we put our trust in God and our lives in His hands, then we have nothing to fear, not even death.
I do feel a goodness taking over this earth. Maybe it isn't on the surface, but it's underneath. The best place to take over. It's there, for real it is there...and maybe it has to be like the time in the past where people who follow God have to do it quietly. We have to move underneath everything instead of shouting from the rooftops. We do our good without proclaiming it so that evil doesn't know the source and can't put a stop to it. It's not the presidents and those in power who will change the world. That's just for show, but they aren't what really moves this world. It is exactly as in the bible. The MEEK shall inherit the earth. It is true. (This wasn't at all what I was going to originally say but I'm just typing all that comes to mind.)
There is something big coming.. I really do believe it. It may appear that evil is winning, but it is not. Evil just doesn't understand how strong good is. Doesn't understand the workings of good. God does exist and the devil will always try to prove that God doesn't. A person can't see till they open their hearts to Him and see all that He has done for us. I have on my twitter "We enter the age of Seeing is NOT Believing, but when did it really begin" or something like that. It's true. These days more than ever we can't believe and take at face value what we see with our eyes and hear with our ears but we must believe what is in our hearts. We have to put our trust in God. Illusion isn't just for magicians anymore. The devil is the master of illusion. Everything he has is false. What God offers is true and real. (this is not to say that anyone who does illusion is evil, not at all)
More and more the bible is coming to life, the words and messages. Things that were only superficially believed and understood are now manifesting itself in my life anyways. If the bible is a text book, life is the hands on learning of it and suddenly the lessons have brought epiphany upon epiphany of biblical understanding. It makes sense. We have nothing to fear and every reason to be strong. We have God.

I hope this helps. It really is all for Love. Love is good.

Love,
Angel

Hey Victoria!! Welcome to our playground of nothing but Romance!

Lily, the same questions you've posed about "Her" have been the same things I've been thinking about too, especially after having those dreams with the image of "her" in them.

I too would like to know more about how she is feeling now and what is going on with her and if the Jackson family knew of her before or after MJ's death.

There has to be some clues somewhere in relation to that? if there are, we gonna find them, I just know it.

I can not imagine what her pain would be like. I have also wondered what if anything we could do for her? I know it would be hard with the not exactly knowing....but I do wonder of these things?

Ape, I am glad you got your question answered.

wow :unsure:

another "coincidence" and yes that was very observant!

(what in the world is the universe up to tonight?lol)

sorry nobody paid attention to you tho :(

Thanks for that amazing compliment btw! :)

*clears throat*

um .. :timer: still waiting

whenever you're ready to give your take on Lily's comment ;)

:giggle: I don't mean to put you on the spot ... its ok if you wanna just leave us ...

:yawn: hanging ..

:cheeky:

SOS thanks! :D Well, on the comment of Lily... In my humble opinion I never believed that "she" existed. Why it exists, Michael's life would have been very different in every way and that's not what happened. Granted you're telling me it was a "secret love". Celebrities can not keep anything secret for long. Never! If "she" really existed, the world would have already known. Michael would be happy to share and show the fans how much he was happy in love. After all, the fans have always been very important to him and everyone always cheered for him to find that true love and was quite happy. If there was one true love why not share all that happiness with the fans? Why not show the fans that he was able to find love? Michael has always sought a lifetime true love and happiness. But he never found. He only had people passing in your life. I never really saw the happiness and true love on his face Michael. The only true love that he always had in his life were his children, fans, family and anyone else.

Regarding the songs, it's impossible to imagine trying to find out what or whom he thought to compose the song. It's very, very, very personal and intimate artist. It is impossible to find. So I dare not speculate about the songs. Sometimes, he may have fantasized a situation or something that he would like to live and that he would like to happen with him and went to the song. Artists have several ways to inspire and that's something secret. I can not see otherwise. All these questions about the songs, feelings and other things only Michael could answer. Only he knew the inside and nobody else.

:)

Could be from that movie but as Wendy and myself pointed out in previous posts there are several songs about LOVE/L.O.V.E., Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, Keyshia Cole, John Lennon.....inspiration can come from anywhere, especially when the emotion of LOVE is involved. :)

Yes, Lily! As you said the inspiration may have come from anywhere. But Michael has always been an artist so creative. He may have sometimes taken inspiration from other songs. But he always from the beginning so intensively talked about love. It is as if he already knew from childhood that deep feeling. I believe that in fact all that emotion and beautiful words in his songs, all the inspiration came from deep in the heart of Michael.

:yes:

come on with it ...

You don't mind sleeping
among coffins I suppose?
nowhere else!

[OLIVER]
Where is love?
That I've been dream of?
Where is she?
Where...?
Where is love?

Where?
Where is love?

Link please! :) I love that song...and the musical is AMAZING! I saw it in London in July and loved it. However when they started singing "It's your funeral" I was watching it in shock with my mouth open (literally!), because it was so very eerie and freaky when you think it was the last musical MJ ever saw. :bugeyed: But the songs are beautiful and I realyl really loved the musical and the songs. I can see why MJ loved it too.

Not sure if it's anything to do with this thread but...possibly it is. I felt maybe I should share what I just wrote to a friend of mine. Speaking of love. It continues on from what Lily had brought our attention to in a post of mine from lonnnnnng ago. Same line of thought here. Maybe with a bit more understanding.

I think, to respond to your last part first, that quite possibly the earth IS getting better. I think it's happening as like a slow rumble that will build and build until it crescendos to an explosion, showering all the earth with it's effect. That's what I feel is happening. People ARE changing for the better. There really is a reason for all of this. And when good builds, evil has to fight back, so we just keep on being strong in what God has given us. How can we not be strong with God? He is the Alpha and Omega, beginning and last. He is the ultimate in strength and love. So following him, we don't have to be strong ourselves. We have HIS strength. We don't have to rely on ours any longer. :) We can have faith in that. Whatever happens in this life, and whatever fights against us, if we put our trust in God and our lives in His hands, then we have nothing to fear, not even death.
I do feel a goodness taking over this earth. Maybe it isn't on the surface, but it's underneath. The best place to take over. It's there, for real it is there...and maybe it has to be like the time in the past where people who follow God have to do it quietly. We have to move underneath everything instead of shouting from the rooftops. We do our good without proclaiming it so that evil doesn't know the source and can't put a stop to it. It's not the presidents and those in power who will change the world. That's just for show, but they aren't what really moves this world. It is exactly as in the bible. The MEEK shall inherit the earth. It is true. (This wasn't at all what I was going to originally say but I'm just typing all that comes to mind.)
There is something big coming.. I really do believe it. It may appear that evil is winning, but it is not. Evil just doesn't understand how strong good is. Doesn't understand the workings of good. God does exist and the devil will always try to prove that God doesn't. A person can't see till they open their hearts to Him and see all that He has done for us. I have on my twitter "We enter the age of Seeing is NOT Believing, but when did it really begin" or something like that. It's true. These days more than ever we can't believe and take at face value what we see with our eyes and hear with our ears but we must believe what is in our hearts. We have to put our trust in God. Illusion isn't just for magicians anymore. The devil is the master of illusion. Everything he has is false. What God offers is true and real. (this is not to say that anyone who does illusion is evil, not at all)
More and more the bible is coming to life, the words and messages. Things that were only superficially believed and understood are now manifesting itself in my life anyways. If the bible is a text book, life is the hands on learning of it and suddenly the lessons have brought epiphany upon epiphany of biblical understanding. It makes sense. We have nothing to fear and every reason to be strong. We have God.

I hope this helps. It really is all for Love. Love is good.

Love,
Angel

Wow Ape! What you wrote was so profound! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! You know, I've been feeling the same way, like something big is about to happen, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the number "9." I've really been into biblical numerology since around 2007 and I've learned that the number "7" means perfection or completion since it took God seven days to complete the earth, the number "8" means a new beginning because it follows completion and the number "9" means birth or rebirth since gestation for a human being is nine months. We are in 2009 and we are in the ninth month of '09 and we just passed 9/9/09 and even 9/18/09 (1+8=9) and I wonder if we are sensing something about to be born or maybe "reborn." I know I've been walking around lately asking when this "baby" is gonna be born! lol! It's a little over due and I have been experiencing some major birth pangs! I've even been experiencing what is known as "nesting" which is what expectant mothers do when they are preparing their home for the arrival of the newborn infant. Strange, I know, but I don't think I'm the only one feeling this way and you just confirmed that you feel something too! Well, I guess all I can say is ... PUUUUUUUUSH!!! LOL!!!

SOS thanks! :D Well, on the comment of Lily... In my humble opinion I never believed that "she" existed. Why it exists, Michael's life would have been very different in every way and that's not what happened. Granted you're telling me it was a "secret love". Celebrities can not keep anything secret for long. Never! If "she" really existed, the world would have already known. Michael would be happy to share and show the fans how much he was happy in love. After all, the fans have always been very important to him and everyone always cheered for him to find that true love and was quite happy. If there was one true love why not share all that happiness with the fans? Why not show the fans that he was able to find love? Michael has always sought a lifetime true love and happiness. But he never found. He only had people passing in your life. I never really saw the happiness and true love on his face Michael. The only true love that he always had in his life were his children, fans, family and anyone else.

Ashtanga, we will make a believer out of you yet, doggone it! Here are some lyrics to a song I want you to sing. I want you to sing it at least three times a day!:D

I'm a Believer (The Monkees)

By neil diamond

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me
Thats the way it seemed.
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face, now Im a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
Im in love, Im a believer!
I couldnt leave her if I tried.

I thought love was more or less a given thing,
Seems the more I gave the less I got.
Whats the use in tryin?
All you get is pain.
When I needed sunshine I got rain.

Wow Ape! What you wrote was so profound! Thanks so much for sharing it with us! You know, I've been feeling the same way, like something big is about to happen, but I can't quite put my finger on it. I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the number "9." I've really been into biblical numerology since around 2007 and I've learned that the number "7" means perfection or completion since it took God seven days to complete the earth, the number "8" means a new beginning because it follows completion and the number "9" means birth or rebirth since gestation for a human being is nine months. We are in 2009 and we are in the ninth month of '09 and we just passed 9/9/09 and even 9/18/09 (1+8=9) and I wonder if we are sensing something about to be born or maybe "reborn." I know I've been walking around lately asking when this "baby" is gonna be born! lol! It's a little over due and I have been experiencing some major birth pangs! I've even been experiencing what is known as "nesting" which is what expectant mothers do when they are preparing their home for the arrival of the newborn infant. Strange, I know, but I don't think I'm the only one feeling this way and you just confirmed that you feel something too! Well, I guess all I can say is ... PUUUUUUUUSH!!! LOL!!!

7 (Michael has always been a perfectionist) and 9 (representing the universal love, solidarity) sound the most important numbers in numerology. And are the lucky numbers of Michael. Interestingly 7-7-9 appears on the cover of Dangerous, but also in the video for "Scream" the number 7 appears printed on linen Michael.

Coincidence? No! Why are there no coincidences! :wild::D

P.S. Cover of "Dangerous": the image appears of Barnum, creator of the most famous circuses in the world, one explicit homage to this cover very circus. The elephant just below the eyes of Michael (no. 9), the hat of the doll (no. 7) who is standing at the head of the old man, and finally to hand over a child. This hand is apparently the star they have plasters on his fingers. The funniest thing is that it also has the number 7 on the wrist. Looking from the bottom up (apart from the 4 digits on the lapel of a man) have the combination 7-7-9.

The bust is on the lapel of his coat a catch with the number "1998" and if we add 1 + 9 + 9 + 8 the result is 27 (the number 7 in numerology favorable), and adding 2 + 7 we have 9 (the other positive number).

:smilerolleyes:

It's great to be very observant at times. lol! :D

Ashtanga, we will make a believer out of you yet, doggone it! Here are some lyrics to a song I want you to sing. I want you to sing it at least three times a day!:D

By neil diamond

Love was out to get me
Thats the way it seemed.

Whats the use in tryin?
All you get is pain.

This song seems like it was made for me. She is very beautiful. Thanks! Hummmmmm not know if I will obey you. lol! I'll think about it... I promise! Who knows at least once a day I sing this song.... 3 times a day is too much! lol! :wild: :D

Last edited:
Hey Victoria!! Welcome to our playground of nothing but Romance!

Lily, the same questions you've posed about "Her" have been the same things I've been thinking about too, especially after having those dreams with the image of "her" in them.

I too would like to know more about how she is feeling now and what is going on with her and if the Jackson family knew of her before or after MJ's death.

There has to be some clues somewhere in relation to that? if there are, we gonna find them, I just know it.

I can not imagine what her pain would be like. I have also wondered what if anything we could do for her? I know it would be hard with the not exactly knowing....but I do wonder of these things?

Ape, I am glad you got your question answered.

Yeah i want to know more about "her" too!! So you really think we may find out Moddie? I wonder how we will though...I believe there is more to come.Yeah it must be really hard for her... :(

Well, on the comment of Lily... In my humble opinion I never believed that "she" existed. Why it exists, Michael's life would have been very different in every way and that's not what happened. Granted you're telling me it was a "secret love". Celebrities can not keep anything secret for long. Never! If "she" really existed, the world would have already known. Michael would be happy to share and show the fans how much he was happy in love. After all, the fans have always been very important to him and everyone always cheered for him to find that true love and was quite happy. If there was one true love why not share all that happiness with the fans? Why not show the fans that he was able to find love? Michael has always sought a lifetime true love and happiness. But he never found. He only had people passing in your life. I never really saw the happiness and true love on his face Michael. The only true love that he always had in his life were his children, fans, family and anyone else.

Well we all certainly can disagree and that's the beauty of interpretating things in life. Like looking at a beautiful piece of art, we all may be viewing the same thing but the eyes of each person interpretating it may take away from it something thats varies quite differently from the next person. :)

I was thinking maybe it has something to do with the number "9." I've really been into biblical numerology since around 2007 and I've learned that the number "7" means perfection or completion since it took God seven days to complete the earth, the number "8" means a new beginning because it follows completion and the number "9" means birth or rebirth since gestation for a human being is nine months.

Thank you for posting this because every time I asked in the "Theory of 7" threads about what 7 days plus 1 day of simmering means I never got an answer or understood it. This could be my answer, now I just wish the rest of that particular thread made sense to me. :ermm: :mello:

7 (Michael has always been a perfectionist) and 9 (representing the universal love, solidarity) sound the most important numbers in numerology. And are the lucky numbers of Michael. Interestingly 7-7-9 appears on the cover of Dangerous, but also in the video for "Scream" the number 7 appears printed on linen Michael.

Coincidence? No! Why are there no coincidences! :wild::D

That's also the day of his memorial service. -_-

Ashtanga thank you for finally spitting it out! :giggle: Although you have shared that feeling before and apparently you feel very strongly about it although I do still appreciate your sharing it :) (u know u'r about to get devoured now tho don't u?) :devil:

:lol: j/k j/k j/k .

I dunno tho seriously, the loving feelings others seem to sense from Michael and the threads that seem to me to overlap into a weave of musical tapestry throughout his song eras are the only "clues" I will look at for now (everything else is presumably very intimately private) simply because Michael's life was not as simple as things being that other way for him - that cut and dried sort of way I guess I mean.

If it were that simple, then I guess then, one could say the same about his marraiges. They would not have been for "image repair" making anyone feel "used" nor for "convenience" or anything but LOVE as Vic put it (slightly paraphrased) in her eloquent post.

Everything Michael did romantically PUBLICLY, centered around his career in some way. I do feel those women he married were friends he'd known a long time and cared about as people, one of them he had a chemistry with maybe, probably, and all, but it seems that the love he sings and writes about, even while he was married to them, is a spiritual love which imho was hardest for him to have and have his career at the same time. What you said about everyone always finding out about celebrity's relationships is also one good reason MJ would have had to keep it only between him, "her" and God and for that reason I feel any curiosity about "her" would be a waste of energy.

If his life had started out with the ability for him to have an 'everyday' life and an 'everyday' love, and do things like "every day people" then things imho might would be as simple as you have put it, but although he was raised in a spiritual environment, his career was just as much, if not more, a 'religion' for him too in a sense, simply because it was a path he had to follow in this earth plane according to the rules of that game.

It was a game that was always 'do' or 'die' even without the events of June 25th. In one interview (don't recall right off but I could find it) he referred to the record business as "cut throat" and I don't know that he would have wanted "her" to go bumrushing up into that. I think that's why Moddie and those had been saying that it seemed he was about ready to hang up his fedora and settle down. This we'll never really know for sure and "she" will probably find a lot of solace, if no other place, then surely among those who love him unconditionally, eg., his most loyal fans, imho.

As for inspiration, Michael always said his songs came "from Above". "Above" is also the dwelling place of True Love. That is why people make vows before God and man and announce things like that to others after the fact. :) I will find a song for you too, like MP did and see if we can't at least get you on topic! :giggle:

Moddie: You never did answer my questions about 5 pages back! :giggle: When Lily posted the words to Michael's message you'd said what you felt it meant about "her" being around for TII and I was asking you for the connection. ;)

Summer: Here's the link to the article thread: http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74695

You and Ape are not alone in this feeling MP. Mine comes more with the feeling that there is so much more to everything than meets the eye. I feel we're all in for some kind of huge surprise and I feel it will be a surprise indeed ... its just a feeling, probably fueled mostly by the fact that nothing surrounding MJ's "leaving" is making any good old fashioned common sense.

I don't know much about the numbers but it is interesting. Many of us have the number 7 as our favorite number - I know I always have but that's because its straight up (I'm partial to the concept of being 'straight up') and it has the awning over it to imply a covering lol and until I came here I never would have analyzed anything about why MJ likes that number. I do know that numerologically speaking (and I have no idea how much merit that has but the concept of everything vibrating according to its individual shape makes sense to me since everything is made up of energy) MJ is said to be a 7 going by name alone, which implies a very deep and spiritual person. Also Ashtanga the number 2 is said to be spiritual as well, and is a psychic sensitivity also. I understand 9 to be the most powerful number because it is the last of the number 'carnations' so to speak. That's all I've got on that but I do find it rather interesting. MP, I know you are a Christian as am I and I know we have to be careful with assigning too much "meaning" to things that are apart from Christ and that's why I appreciate you using the Bible's context. I do ask God to forgive me if I'm off track because right now, personally also do believe there is a vibrational quality to each number since everything is made up of energy yet I remain open to being readjusted in my thinking on this. Just thought I'd say that too, but I feel that God created everything for His glory and for every purpose under heaven. MP, if I understand your meaning of PUUUUUSH correctly, do you mean, P. (pray) U. (until) S. (something) H. (happens)? just curious :D

By neil diamond

Love was out to get me
Thats the way it seemed.

Whats the use in tryin?
All you get is pain.

Oh goodness! That entire thing was a hilarious read MP! :lol:

It does make sense though :wub:

but hilarious that you came up with it and asked Ashtanga to sing it 3 times a day :lmao: I don't know why that just about keeeled me, like therapy I guess :lol: MP that was so funny.

Well Ashtanga here's another song for you. :) I'd love to know what u think. Its just another part of your DMJFLITD therapy.

Actually this song is a rap by S Club 7 (how ironic lol) but the lyrics explain the spirit of this thread pretty well I feel ..

Spiritual Love

Now let me start this, if home is where the heart is
With her I feel at home even when we're apart it's
Strange but I can feel her presence beside me
So in a sense one could say that she guides me

Now I'm remembering the first time I saw her
Feeling this vibe, or whatever, let's say aura
But I never would have thought, see
I never could have known
Outta one chance glance all this could have grown

And that's the beauty of it you see
it grows and it's natural
What can I say in every way we're compatible
Talk is cheap at times we don't speak
Cos we're engrossed in thoughts that are deep

It's like two hearts, two minds, two bodies, two souls
Making one whole, now it's gotta be told
That what we have is more than just physical
Don't be so cynical, we got a spiritual love

Feels so natural

More than physical

Spiritual love

Feels so natural

More than physical

Spiritual love

We got a love I can trust let me tell you 'bout us
Underline the word love and see it ain't about lust
It's spiritual love oh, what a feeling

Impossible to measure it, one can only treasure it
Sort of like a legacy, maybe it's my destiny
Maybe it's a test of me, to bring out the best in me

Who knows, who cares, all I know is that there's
A reason for everything and whatever fate may bring
See I didn't plan this some don't understand this
They try to play the role of thinking that's what a man is
To me she's more than just a fashion accessory
And I'll protect her by any means necessary

Two hearts, two minds, two bodies, two souls

Feels so natural

More than physical

Spiritual love

Feels so natural

More than physical

Spiritual love

Last edited:
Oh goodness! That entire thing was a hilarious read MP! :lol:

It does make sense though :wub:

but hilarious that you came up with it and asked Ashtanga to sing it 3 times a day :lmao: I don't know why that just about keeeled me, like therapy I guess :lol: MP that was so funny.

Well Ashtanga here's another song for you. :) I'd love to know what u think. Its just another part of your DMJFLITD therapy.

Actually this song is a rap by S Club 7 (how ironic lol) but the lyrics explain the spirit of this thread pretty well I feel ..

Spiritual Love

Now let me start this, if home is where the heart is
With her I feel at home even when we're apart it's
Strange but I can feel her presence beside me
So in a sense one could say that she guides me

Now I'm remembering the first time I saw her
Feeling this vibe, or whatever, let's say aura
But I never would have thought, see
I never could have known
Outta one chance glance all this could have grown

And that's the beauty of it you see
it grows and it's natural
What can I say in every way we're compatible
Talk is cheap at times we don't speak
Cos we're engrossed in thoughts that are deep

It's like two hearts, two minds, two bodies, two souls

Feels so natural

More than physical

Spiritual love

Feels so natural

More than physical

Spiritual love

We got a love I can trust let me tell you 'bout us
Underline the word love and see it ain't about lust
It's spiritual love oh, what a feeling

Impossible to measure it, one can only treasure it
Sort of like a legacy, maybe it's my destiny
Maybe it's a test of me, to bring out the best in me

Who knows, who cares, all I know is that there's
A reason for everything and whatever fate may bring
See I didn't plan this some don't understand this
They try to play the role of thinking that's what a man is
To me she's more than just a fashion accessory
And I'll protect her by any means necessary

Two hearts, two minds, two bodies, two souls

Feels so natural

More than physical

Spiritual love

Feels so natural

More than physical

Spiritual love
SOS is always so good to read your books. :D Well, even though I was not stoned for what I said. lol! I'm always too afraid to say things here that I know no one ever agrees with me and why I think so different from other people. I just want to say that Michael's life has never been "simple and easy. He always had with him masked people in what he thought were real people and they were not. I think that's always been so difficult for him. Believe and trust in one person, why some people did suffer and hurt deeply and it would not be different with love. Many say he was weak and innocent, but I never I saw that. When I saw there a very spiritual man, with an incredible inner strength, especially a man and extremely intelligent. I do not believe anything the media says about Michael (I always remember that Michael once said that people never believe the press. I follow strictly the rule of Michael). Because what they say does not match anything with Michael Jackson. He is not what the press says. I am very sad and embarrassed by certain things they say about it. Only lies. It's horrible. Fragility and innocence that was what people saw on the outside, but inside no one knew the size of the inner strength of Michael. This may be sure, was bigger than anything else in this world. :)

Hey, you and MysteriousPhoenix are doing a soundtrack specifically for me? :scratch: I'm loving it! "Spiritual Love" is a song so beautiful. :wub: I loved it! Thank you for it! But do not ask me to sing 3 times a day. lol! I can only guarantee that I will sing it just once! lol! :wild: :D

That's also the day of his memorial service. -_-
Well, the numbers 7-7-9 on the cover of the album. At least, that appear in this sequence. Michael has always been a very mysterious and you can not know the real meaning of these numbers on the cover of Dangerous and what they mean.

Day of memorial service... :smilerolleyes: I do not know if you see or can simply be a coincidence.... or not. Michael is full of subliminal messages. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SoS
Yeah i want to know more about "her" too!! So you really think we may find out Moddie? I wonder how we will though...I believe there is more to come.Yeah it must be really hard for her... :(

I really can't be 100% sure MJbabe21, but those of us in here who have a really profound spiritual connection to the theory of this thread and are open to recieving messages that may not be in "word" or "physical" form, just may be able to spot her when a clue tell us its time too.

Oh yeah almost forgot.

StateofShock, I dont remember your question? Does it pertain to "This is it"? Cause if it does, I thought I answered that when I quoted lily?

Let me know what the question is if thats not the answer(the one i've given already).

Gotta run now. be back later.

Hey, you and MysteriousPhoenix are doing a soundtrack specifically for me? :scratch:
:giggle: now that was funny!!! lol!! Well, since you seemed to enjoy the one I posted I will take that one out of the "treatment plan" :yes:
I'm so glad you liked the song and the book! LOL!!

:wild: subliminal messages!!!

I wonder if you're referring to the written copy shown at the end of the memorial. I've heard other fans talking about that message that scrolled up on the screen abot "I'm Alive ....." ...but we know MJ didn't write that ... I mean we don't know that but what I'm saying is, it was the producer/director's choice what words to use, doncha think? :)

I heard someone else say that he added an 's' to the word "pain" in the spoken WYBT bit, but imho there's no telling when he did a remaster of the song for his family to use that just happened to include the 's'. Maybe its one of the ones Latoya grabbed or maybe it was from a demo.

Some have mentioned how interesting it is that they used his pic from Liberian Girl video where it turned out he was directing this "real life" situation himself ... I dunno about that being "subliminal" but I guess it could be? :scratch: Is that what you mean?

Barring things like that though ... :popcorn: please ..... I'm learning a lot about subliminal messages ... so feel free to share away ! ;)

Back