Confirmed New Album Collaborations & Info/Quotes Part 2 (May 2008 onwards)

Damien and KOPV, I believe that there will be a NEW album and I think we are gonna see it coming out this year.

I just think that Michael is gangstah and has everybody on lock down mode. He done shut everybody up. And I believe that these people are working like crazy behind the scenes.

Dang, I just did a little research on this Sean Garrett and he makes some crazy beats and stuff! He produced the following for Beyonce...

Get Me Bodied
Ring the Alarm
Upgrade Ya
Check On It

These song have some really good beats. I can see Michael dancing on some of this stuff.

Dang, I just did a little research on this Sean Garrett and he makes some crazy beats and stuff! He produced the following for Beyonce...

Get Me Bodied
Ring the Alarm
Upgrade Ya
Check On It

These song have some really good beats. I can see Michael dancing on some of this stuff.
Wow, I love those songs. :eek: lol Do you research on peeps MJ works with too ??(not to sound stalkerish or anything) lol :hysterical: Like.. the producers.. I listen to what songs they produced/worked on and stuff and how it sounds, lol I do that. :)

Last edited:
Damien and KOPV, I believe that there will be a NEW album and I think we are gonna see it coming out this year.

I just think that Michael is gangstah and has everybody on lock down mode. He done shut everybody up. And I believe that these people are working like crazy behind the scenes.

I agree

I think we will have his album before the year is over.

ooooboy u lookin like u like what ya see y don't u come over and check up on it i'mmaletuworkuponitladieslethimcheckuponit
watchitwhilehecheckuponitdipitpopittwirkitstopit

CHECK ON ME toniGHt! :lol:

Last edited:
I think we will have his album before the year is over.

Yeah me too.

2 or 3 singles, 1 or 2 videos and then before the Christmas sale BANG !!!! MICHAELMANIA all over the world. The albums there!!

Get Me Bodied
Ring the Alarm
Upgrade Ya
Check On It

Ring The Alarm, Upgrade U and Check On It are probably the best three tracks on that album, seems like a decent producer.

Sean Garrett is a songwriter. He doesn't produce. The majority of the songs he's written, including all of the Beyonce' tracks that were named, were produced by Swizz Beats. Swizz said that he's working on Michael's record, so maybe that's what he's referring to.

Last edited:
Sean Garrett is a songwriter. He doesn't produce. The majority of the songs he's written, including all of the Beyonce' tracks that were named, were produced by Swizz Beats. Swizz said that he's working on Michael's record, so maybe that's what he's referring to.

Good work pianoman! I was wondering how "Swizz Beats" fit in the picture, when he made those comments recently. Now the whole thing makes sense and it's very interesting!

Sean Garrett is a songwriter. He doesn't produce. The majority of the songs he's written, including all of the Beyonce' tracks that were named, were produced by Swizz Beats. Swizz said that he's working on Michael's record, so maybe that's what he's referring to

That's right. That is what I thought Sean was. He must have written the songs, but Swiss Beatz produced them.

Swiss Beatz is a very talented producer. He produced some CLUB BANGERS!! I love his work, I really do. I can't really think of a Swiss Beatz produced song that I disliked. However, I am excited about what he has in store for MICHAEL! However, as far as producing a tour for MJ - yeah right. I think he got a bit too excited.

Wow yeah, some of the songs I am seeing Sean Garret and Swizz Beats worked together on are kinna Club Bangers, like Bee said. You know.. the sort of songs that you would dance to (duh). List some of them like Run It, Yeah!, Goodies (I LOVE THIS SONG LMFAOO), Get Me Bodied. I can't wait to see what they come up for Michael also!:D

And Neff-U.. he worked on the Step Up Movie soundtrack.. and I heard it lots of times and I love the instruments and how powerful feeling it is. :D:punk:

Don't know if this is already here, seems to be new...

From NY Magazine

Failed Guitarist Ne-Yo on Writing Songs With Michael Jackson
(Yes, that's the title)

Ne-Yo may have won a Grammy for his last album, Because of You, and penned Beyoncé's massive "Irreplaceable," but that doesn't mean he's sticking with the formula. When we ran into the singer at a Tanqueray No. Ten–sponsored party for VH1's Save the Music in East Hampton this weekend, he told us he's trying to change things up for his upcoming album, Year of the Gentleman. "For inspiration I started listening to stuff like Coldplay, Radiohead, some of the Beatles' old stuff." He even tried to learn how to play guitar, but it didn't take. "They didn't tell me that learning to pay the guitar hurts. Your fingers bleed and they cramp. I was like, 'This is not sexy. I do not like this.'" He gave it the old college try for two weeks before calluses started to show, "and that's when I gave up. I was like, 'Nah. I'm okay.' Playing guitar is not the hottest thing. And then when you shake a person's hand, you've got sandpaper hands. No, thank you."

Also trying to change it up? Michael Jackson, who asked Ne-Yo to write songs for his comeback album. "Yeah, Michael's putting together a new album, and I'm helping him out with it," he confirmed. According to Ne-Yo, Jackson himself called to get him onboard. "I actually hung up on him because I thought someone was playin'," he said. "'Who's this?' [high voice] 'This is Michael Jackson.' Click. Then his representative called back. 'This is Peter Lopez. I have Michael Jackson on the phone.' And I was like, 'Oh my God. Are you serious?' And then I apologized for the next ten minutes. Any comedian who has ever made fun of Michael Jackson was right on. Sad but true. He does have a very high, not very manly voice."

But in the end, Jackson managed to talk Ne-Yo into the project. "He said he had a very high appreciation for my appreciation for melody. His music is all about the melody, and that's the only sort of real direction he gave me: 'Just make sure the song is as melodic as possible. I want to get back to that.'" Jackson apparently also gave some instructions on subject matter for lyrics, but, Ne-Yo said, "it was very much keep it to yourself." At this point, Ne-Yo has written a number of tracks, which he submits to Jackson as MP3s via e-mail; then, Ne-Yo said, "he'll call me back and say, 'I really like song No. 3. Song No. 4, the hook could be stronger. Song No. 1, change the first verse. Okay, bye.' Click. And then I redo them and he's like, 'Okay, they're perfect. Send me more.' So I don't know what he's keeping, what he's getting rid of, what he's recording."

Will this be Michael Jackson's comeback album? Ne-Yo hopes so. "He's definitely trying," he said. "He's trying to get back to a place where people remember why they love Michael Jackson in the first place. In the beginning, you didn't care about Michael Jackson's personal life. It was about his dancing and his music. That was why you loved Mike. He's trying to get back there. And I'm trying to help." —Jada Yuan

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2008/07/neyo_on_working_with_michael_jackson.html

Last edited:
Yeah me too.

2 or 3 singles, 1 or 2 videos and then before the Christmas sale BANG !!!! MICHAELMANIA all over the world. The albums there!!

ooohhhh! Christmas time would be the best!!!!! TONS of sales, aaand I can get my parents to buy it for me :yes:

"... apoligized for the next ten minutes" :crackingup:

Neyo: Michael my bad man, I ain't know I juss... I juss, see, wha- see

I wonder wut I would do if I hung up on Mike by mistake.. lol!

Well wouldn't you do the same if someone said they were MJ? :lol:

Can't blame him. ;)

:lol: Of course if he called back, then I'll be like "yo, you got too many impersonators, dude, I seriously thought you were Jason Malachi, I was gonna f**k yo a$$ up!" :lol:

Any comedian who has ever made fun of Michael Jackson was right on. Sad but true. He does have a very high, not very manly voice
Well, every person who knows Michael in private says that he has pretty deep voice.
And even if he has a high voice why it's "sad but true"?

he said. "'Who's this?' [high voice] 'This is Michael Jackson.' Click.

:rofl:

I think I would recognize his voice.. unless he purposly changes it..

Ne-yo talks to New York Mag 23 July 2008
Working with MJ?
Yeah, Michael's putting together a new album, and I'm helping him out with it. He said he had a very high appreciation for my appreciation for melody. His music is all about the melody, and that's the only sort of real direction he gave me: 'Just make sure the song is as melodic as possible. I want to get back to that.'

Ne-yo submits tracks via MP3 on email, then..
He'll call me back and say, 'I really like song No. 3. Song No. 4, the hook could be stronger. Song No. 1, change the first verse. Okay, bye.' Click. And then I redo them and he's like, 'Okay, they're perfect. Send me more.' So I don't know what he's keeping, what he's getting rid of, what he's recording.

Is the King of Pop coming back?
He's definitely trying. He's trying to get back to a place where people remember why they love Michael Jackson in the first place. In the beginning, you didn't care about Michael Jackson's personal life. It was about his dancing and his music. That was why you loved Mike. He's trying to get back there. And I'm trying to help.

I always said the same thing! The thing with Michael's songs that really gets me are the great melodies!:) I'm very curious!!

Last edited:
Funny to read: ""....I actually hung up on him because I thought someone was playin'," he said. "'Who's this?' [high voice] 'This is Michael Jackson.' Click."

The same situation with Will.I.Am. He has also made this -"CLICK" when he had Mike on the phone. Poor Michael. :D

Anyway - the mentioned "representative" is Jackson’s new music attorney, Peter Lopez.
:yes:

this always happens to MJ related stuff.. NO1 seems to want to believe MICHAEL wants to work with them.. lol!

Even back in the day when Q contacted Van hallen.. 'click'

What I don't get is the whole apologizing for ten minutes... it's okay, u were juss in shock :giggle:

^ when ur that sorry.. probably time stode still.. It was probably 30 seconds, but felt like forever.. ha ha!!

Back