Confirmed New Album Collaborations & Info/Quotes Part 2 (May 2008 onwards)

U know I feel bad for Neyo cuz he really wants to take part and he does not know what's going on.. lol!

But that's the same as many..

Some people don't believe that Michael can release a relevant album. But I think they are wrong. Michael has kept up with the times ever since he was a kid. He has always been able to pick up on the current trends and make them his own. He has always been able to keep his finger on the pulse of the music scene. I really believe that this is why he is taking his time and being so picky....because he knows that this album will either make or break him. He knows that. And he is gonna make sure it makes him!

I really have a good feeling about this album, I seriously just can't wait for it. If Mike is as behind it as I think he is, it's gonna blow our minds!

I really have a good feeling about this album, I seriously just can't wait for it. If Mike is as behind it as I think he is, it's gonna blow our minds!

Pls stop calling him Mike!:cheeky: Michael is much better! :better: (You can call him whatever you want!)

I think the album is going to be the best so far... we ain't seen nothin yet!

Swizz Beatz Addresses Alicia Keys Rumors, Reveals Michael Jackson Tour Deal

So cool, so nonchalant — even his most extravagant endeavors seem like just regular work to Swizz Beatz.
"I'm working on this new Michael Jackson sh--," Swizz said in as calm a manner as he did when speaking to his new manager, Chaka Zulu, about which Los Angeles restaurant they should dine at. "I'm probably gonna be producing his tour and everything. I'm designing planes for Gulf Stream and everything. They called me. I'm around different people. I'm around billionaires. I'm around people like that."

-http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1589419/20080616/id_0.jhtml

I had no idea who Swizz Beatz is so I read the article and have come to the conclusion that he's an idiot. You can tell from what he says and the way he talks that he's stupid.
I think he's just using the MJ name to get some more attention than he deserves...

I had no idea who Swizz Beatz is so I read the article and have come to the conclusion that he's an idiot. You can tell from what he says and the way he talks that he's stupid.
I think he's just using the MJ name to get some more attention than he deserves...

I take it you've never heard his music? Some of it is actually pretty catchy...

original post updated with this:

Swizz Beatz speaks to MTV 17 June 2008
I'm working on this new Michael Jackson sh-t, I'm probably gonna be producing his tour and everything.

:)

why are u saying that ? :blink:
How would he produce Michael's tour? These clowns get one call and they think they are bloody well managing Michael's whole life.
I'm telling you, we aint gon see half the people that claim to be working with MJ.
Even Will.i.am realised he is not playing a part as big as he thought he was playing.Its clear on Acces Hollywood homeboy thought he'd follow Teddy Riley's shoes and all but if you listen to his recent interviews he sounds like he is in the dark.

I like some of the stuff that Swizzy puts out, especialy his work on Jay Z but he produces music not tours, so I dont know what he's on about.

Last edited:
wonder how long til we start hearing reports that the album is finished. that will be an exciting time.

Can't wait hey man.

What date was that 'proposed August release date' we read months and months ago? Pretty sure it was late August.

Anyone remember? Who was it from again, I can't remember..

How would he produce Michael's tour? These clowns get one call and they think they are bloody well managing Michael's whole life.
I'm telling you, we aint gon see half the people that claim to be working with MJ.
Even Will.i.am realised he is not playing a part as big as he thought he was playing.Its clear on Acces Hollywood homeboy thought he'd follow Teddy Riley's shoes and all but if you listen to his recent interviews he sounds like he is in the dark.

I like some of the stuff that Swizzy puts out, especialy his work on Jay Z but he produces music not tours, so I dont know what he's on about.

Haha that was funny... especially when you said "these clowns get one call and they think they are bloody well managing Michael's entire life".... made me laugh, just the way you phrased it. Its true though! They get sooo ahead of themselves, they dont realize Mike is tellin everybody to work on sh*t for him and then he decides what is the best.

Haha that was funny... especially when you said "these clowns get one call and they think they are bloody well managing Michael's entire life".... made me laugh, just the way you phrased it. Its true though! They get sooo ahead of themselves, they dont realize Mike is tellin everybody to work on sh*t for him and then he decides what is the best.

COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER, MY FRIEND..:yes:

he said "probably" meaning that him producing michels tour is not a sure thing. i agree though that many artists can get one call from michael and think they're already working with/for him when thats obviously not the case. but to blatantly say that the guy is lying without having any proof whatsoever to support ur statement is wrong. the guy knows more than any of us do cuz hes already working on sth with michael. he also said that he might be producing his tour which could be a rush statement but it could as well be not. lets just sit tight and see what happens :)

he Said "probably" Meaning That Him Producing Michels Tour Is Not A Sure Thing. I Agree Though That Many Artists Can Get One Call From Michael And Think They're Already Working With/for Him When Thats Obviously Not The Case. But To Blatantly Say That The Guy Is Lying Without Having Any Proof Whatsoever To Support Ur Statement Is Wrong. The Guy Knows More Than Any Of Us Do Cuz Hes Already Working On Sth With Michael. He Also Said That He Might Be Producing His Tour Which Could Be A Rush Statement But It Could As Well Be Not. Lets Just Sit Tight And See What Happens :)
Am I Missing Something Here? How Is A Music Producer Going To Produce A Tour?
Doesn't Producing A Tour Entail Chosing The Setlist Among Other Things Related To THE Live Performance Itself?
How Would A Predominanlty Hip Hop Producer Do That Job For Michael Jackson?

Last edited:
Hey people, I dont know if this has been mentioned here but remember a while back there was some guy called NEFF U claiming to be working on Michael's forthcoming project? Well I was just looking through my NUMBER ONES booklet and I saw Michael thanks him. So they'v they knew each other from back then it seems, and him being special enough to get a shout out is something to consider.. I dont know..:unsure:

Hey people, I dont know if this has been mentioned here but remember a while back there was some guy called NEFF U claiming to be working on Michael's forthcoming project? Well I was just looking through my NUMBER ONES booklet and I saw Michael thanks him. So they'v they knew each other from back then it seems, and him being special enough to get a shout out is something to consider.. I dont know..:unsure:

Thanks for the info :)

Back in October of 2006, Michael Jackson's spokesperson announced that Sean Garrett was one of the numerous high profile producers working on Michael Jackson's forthcoming studio album. However, little to nothing was known about this alleged collaboration and it was only briefly mentioned in print by third parties a few times throughout the past couple of years. However, at the BMI Pop Awards in May of 2008, Sean Garrett himself quietly confirmed to a lone reporter that he was indeed working with Michael Jackson.

In fact, the two have just recently met up with each other at an undisclosed recording studio; one such confirmed meeting between the two occurred approximately one month ago. Of the collaboration, Garrett proclaimed: "I love Michael Jackson... I'm having a blast working with Mike. Mike is one of the greatest entertainers of all time, and it's just a blessing."

Source: MJJR.net / Maximum Jackson (smooth-c)

In fact, the two have just recently met up with each other at an undisclosed recording studio; one such confirmed meeting between the two occurred approximately one month ago. Of the collaboration, Garrett proclaimed: "I love Michael Jackson... I'm having a blast working with Mike. Mike is one of the greatest entertainers of all time, and it's just a blessing."

Thanks for the update damien. It's always fun to come in here and see if there are any new developments.

I must admit, I have never heard of this guy before. Do you know anything about him? Has he worked with Mike before? Thanks!

man! IDK damien why people just ignore the info in this thread, my thread, and others like it and still talk about IF MJ will have an album or not.. lol! it's like..

HELLO??? read the facts

man! IDK damien why people just ignore the info in this thread, my thread, and others like it and still talk about IF MJ will have an album or not.. lol! it's like..

HELLO??? read the facts

lol exactly.
reason being, they are impatient. if they cant have it now, it mustnt be coming at all, ever.
i just laugh:)

Back