Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 12 - page 49 / post 733! VOTE NOW! :)

Break of Dawn

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 12 - page 49 / post 733! VOTE NOW! :)

10 bucks you will ? :D

Hehe lol, after Heaven Can Wait went I was like:

bearcubvslioncub.gif

Now my top 2 of the ones left are Unbreakable and Whatever Happens, hopefully people will vote out Unbreakable in the next 2 rounds so I don't have to vote for it :p

Truth is I didn't really appreciate Whatever Happens until a couple of months ago.
It was a track I often skipped in between Lost Children and Threatened. (true story)

I'm going off topic as usual now, but there are really not many things more greater when it comes to music than when you go to sleep with music in your ears and suddenly wake up an hour later or so with the music still playing in your ears... it's such a strange and surreal feeling... it's like you wake up IN the music. That was how my appreciation for Whatever Happens came to life. I know, I'm weird like that...

Break of Dawn

omg
YOU ROCK MY WORLD HAS TO GO

********** help HOW DO YOU MAKE THINGS BOLD********

Come on! Break of dawn is just awesome folks. Let's eliminate Whatever Happens...

My vote> Whatever Happens

You Rock My World

Hehe lol, after Heaven Can Wait went I was like:

bearcubvslioncub.gif

Now my top 2 of the ones left are Unbreakable and Whatever Happens, hopefully people will vote out Unbreakable in the next 2 rounds so I don't have to vote for it :p

Truth is I didn't really appreciate Whatever Happens until a couple of months ago.
It was a track I often skipped in between Lost Children and Threatened. (true story)

I'm going off topic as usual now, but there are really not many things more greater when it comes to music than when you go to sleep with music in your ears and suddenly wake up an hour later or so with the music still playing in your ears... it's such a strange and surreal feeling... it's like you wake up IN the music. That was how my appreciation for Whatever Happens came to life. I know, I'm weird like that...

:) :) :)

you are not weird. You are just a Michael Jackson fan. And it is a wonderful thing. Just like what you said, truly made me smile and feel warm in my heart - cause music is the essence of my life and I totally know what you mean. Cheers man :cheers:

********** help HOW DO YOU MAKE THINGS BOLD********

There are several different ways I use the commando CTRL+B, then writes what I want, then press CTRL+B again to stop the bold :)
Or you can write your text, then mark it with your cursor and press CTRL+B to make it bold :)

:) :) :)

you are not weird. You are just a Michael Jackson fan. And it is a wonderful thing. Just like what you said, truly made me smile and feel warm in my heart - cause music is the essence of my life and I totally know what you mean. Cheers man :cheers:

Yessir - It's wonderful with music, and even more wonderful to enjoy it in our own ways.
I know this might sound weird, but I think many here can agree that the first time we listened to a MJ song after his death the song almost sounded "different"... it was so much more vivid. :)

ooh------sorry, mistake
this guy

but "have not yet" implies the intention also....... :D

haha worries... if it comes down to Unbreakable and Whatever Happens in the end round I think I'll vote out Unbreakable ;/

This thread is great, we can see how different taste in music we all have and that every single song on the album reaches out to different people.
While Heaven Can Wait is my favourite on the album, it might be the worst track for some - and while I'm not really feeling Privacy, it can be someone else's favourite :D

And it's kind of interesting that Whatever Happens has come this far, since it's a song we don't often talk about on this forum.

Bruce, every single song that I love sounds much stronger to me now, I can just hear it in many more ways - ESPECIALLY when it comes to Michael's music...it just feels like he's saying - "I am here and I will never leave you..." and it makes me feel safe...

Counting votes...

ROUND 12 RESULTS

1. BUTTERFLIES - 9
2. BREAK OF DAWN - 7
3. YOU ROCK MY WORLD - 3
4. WHATEVER HAPPENS - 2

The loser is... Butterflies ...

ROUND 13

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
4. Break Of Dawn
6. You Rock My World
15. Whatever Happens

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children
2. Heartbreaker
10. You Are My Life
3. Invincible
16. Threatened
13. Cry
12. Don't Walk Away
5. Heaven Can Wait
8. Speechless
7. Butterflies

My vote goes for Break Of Dawn .

And the fan video that I am going to present to you now is a video made by me - I won't be modest lol :)
It was one of the videos that I was making for the video project for Michael's 50th birthday - the project that I will change a bit and start working on it soon I hope, just for the sake of fun , honoring Michael and hopefully sending it to his family one day... Enjoy !

P.S. I am in the video as well, so the enjoyment will be doubled :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBkPbi828E8

Let me know if you like it (yours truly, self-promoting bitch)

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 13 - page 51 / post 763! VOTE NOW! :)

^ Nice video, love how you edited the Butterflies on the TV while the dude is dancing :)

Round 13 vote goes to: You Rock My World

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 13 - page 51 / post 763! VOTE NOW! :)

break of dawn

break of dawn come on whatever happens and you rock my world are amazing!!!

Break of Dawn

Eeeeeep, don't vote BoD!

YOU ROCK MY WORLD has to go!

Break Of Dawn

Finally, Butterflies is gone.

There's only 4 left? :bugeyed You rock my world.

Break of Down

Break of dawn

My vote: You rock my world.

Even though it's Great.

Hi guys, I'm brand new to this forum, this is my first post ever, woohoo! :D

hello Clara. welcome :)

might I know you from somewhere? :D

You nuts? lol

ok that message above was supposed to have a quote of the guy who voted "unbreakable" lol

Break of Dawn

Back