Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 13 - page 51 / post 763! VOTE NOW! :)

Whatever Happens

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 13 - page 51 / post 763! VOTE NOW! :)

Butterflies??? :doh: aight, cool.

Unbreakable... as hard as hell that is... BOD and WA MUST stay!

OMG THanks dangerous 88 i love ya for that

omg butterflies gone wowow

i vote for YOU ROCK MY WORLD
that has to go this time omg

i want BREAK OF DAWN TO WIN
but shoot looks like whatever happens looks like it will

hello Clara. welcome :)

might I know you from somewhere? :D

Thanks! You just might... ;D

Btw, I like this game. =) Have u guys had another one like this before about another album? It would be fun to have one! :)

Thanks! You just might... ;D

Btw, I like this game. =) Have u guys had another one like this before about another album? It would be fun to have one! :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

We had one on Blood On The Dancefloor, and currently having one on the remixes of BOTDF.

But at least I think we should from now take one album at the time to have something going on for a couple of weeks.

BTW, Dangerous_88 (I'm gonna call you Danja or something from now lol) which album are going with next?!

THE HELL WITH YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!
Damn, I'm still mad that Speechless is gone. Damn, it is the best song on the album!

Anyway, I vote for Unbreakable

Break Of Dawn.

Whatever Happens

BTW, Dangerous_88 (I'm gonna call you Danja or something from now lol) which album are going with next?!

:O HIStoy has to be next! I've been preparing, lol. :D

:O HIStoy has to be next! I've been preparing, lol. :D

Haha I feel you... that is one elimination game where I will not catch a break as I probably will see some of my favourites like "This Time Around", "Money" & "2 Bad" go early on :D
But Little Susie and Smile will probably go first either way... lol it's fun to speculate... :D

Butterflies is gone? :cry:

Oh well, we all know Unbreakable will probably win. The fans really seem to like that one.

Break of Dawn

Welcome to the forum! :)

We had one on Blood On The Dancefloor, and currently having one on the remixes of BOTDF.

But at least I think we should from now take one album at the time to have something going on for a couple of weeks.

:rofl: DANJA BOY! lol.

call me Milan :)

yeah HIStory is next.

oh....its really hard for me to decide btw Break of Dawn n Whatever Happens
cuz to a girl ,the theme of Whatever Happens is kinda heavy(but i guess man like it)
to a girl , Break of Dawn is romantic and sexy.....the way he makes me feel
But to all, Unbreakable is powerful and cool
shall i skip this round......

Whatever Happens

ROUND 13 RESULTS

1. BREAK OF DAWN - 12
2. YOU ROCK MY WORLD - 7
3. UNBREAKABLE - 3
3. WHATEVER HAPPENS - 3

The loser is... Break Of Dawn.

ROUND 14

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
6. You Rock My World
15. Whatever Happens

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children
2. Heartbreaker
10. You Are My Life
3. Invincible
16. Threatened
13. Cry
12. Don't Walk Away
5. Heaven Can Wait
8. Speechless
7. Butterflies
4. Break Of Dawn

So here we are, the last 3 songs (and the best 3 songs imo) to vote for...

Sooooo hard to choose, but I choose Unbreakable. I don't care which song wins now, these 3 songs are all mind-blowing for me.

So vote , and enjoy Break Of Dawn - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlEHbKaC9bQ - this video has some cool footage of MJ, and girls will also say sexy :) MJ was a big ol' flirt, so ... :D

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 14 - page 54 / post 802! VOTE NOW! :)

You Rock My World

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 14 - page 54 / post 802! VOTE NOW! :)

You Rock My World :timer:

Whatever happens

You Rock My World

Unbreakable

Back