Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! FINAL ROUND! - page 56 / post 831! VOTE NOW!

Phew, thank god YRMW is gone.

I vote Whatever Happens, sorry guys.

So excited to find out the winner and start a new game, weee! :D

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! FINAL ROUND! - page 56 / post 831! VOTE NOW!

Whatever Happens UNBREAKABLE HAS TO WIN!!

I know you're Unbreakable Michael... but it must be chosen for the sake of not letting go of your hand!

WHATEVER HAPPENS must go......... its and awsome song but UNBREAKABLE has a better feel and it sums michael up that he is strong and UNTOUCHABLE.......... it means so much to me i am getting that song TATTTED ON ME......... i say if i can get any mj song tattoo on me it will be UNBREAKABLE

Whatever Happens

unbreakable!

Whatever Happens

cant believe these two made it to the final lol

Unbreakable!

woah it's tense :)

Unbreakable

Whatever Happens is a masterpiece

wrong thread... haha

Last edited:

I'm Back... Unbreakable has to lose...

UNBREAKABLE without a doubt

whatever happens to win!!!!

Whatever Happens

Unbreakable

Whatever happens

unbreakable

Unbreakable!!!!!

counting votes!!!! :D

FINAL ROUND RESULTS...

3. YOU ROCK MY WORLD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y-CQuBNvUM

2. UNBREAKABLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11L1wER_9KE

And the winner is...

1. WHATEVER HAPPENS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLxs1l3l4HE

votes:

1. UNBREAKABLE - 15
15. WHATEVER HAPPENS - 11

That was close... But I think that these 3 songs are all amazing and that the winning one is absolutely beautiful...So enjoy it! :)

Off to HIStory album!

Last edited:

EDIT:

Ahh Whatever Happens :D

History Round 1 Vote goes to: Little Susie

Man this HIStory vote out is gonna be tough.
I have no idea which song will win.

Last edited:
Woooo! Congrats to the winner. Looking forward to the HIStory game (a new thread for that though, right)! :D

Back