Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 14 - page 54 / post 802! VOTE NOW! :)

haven't been here in ages....man, the best songs are gone???? whatever happened to break of dawn or butterflies??? who took them away??

ok, then....unbreakable it is ..to go!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 14 - page 54 / post 802! VOTE NOW! :)

you rock my world

Whatever Happens

omg whatever happens has to win!!!
unbreakable

unbreakable

WHatever Happens !! i dont know how this have survived!!! can anyone explain.?HOW?

break of dawn, heaven can wait...are way better imo.

unbreakable
It has to!!!! Since Break of dawn is my favourite but it's gone..

You rock my world

Whatever Happens
but ,boys like it ?
i wanna protect YRMW ,but it seems that i am alone......
and i love Unbreakable,too

Noooooo, farewell BoD :cry:

YOU ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!! :sleep:

Wtf how is break of dawn gone what the helll

anyways this song shoulda been left

you rock my world

unbreakable should win

mmmh... I don't know... hard really hard... but well...

You rock my world, I love them all but lets give th others a chance.

WHatever Happens !! i dont know how this have survived!!! can anyone explain.?HOW?

break of dawn, heaven can wait...are way better imo.

yes i can. the song rocks. simple as that :D

Oh no, Break of dawn is gone? Snif.

Well, my vote still goes to > Whatever Happens

Whatever Happens..and did we really need the "thank yous" at the end?

^Well, they were just being polite.

Unbreakable

Get rid of UNBREAKABLE

We have to keep whatever happens. That song makes me want to have sex with my iPod everytime I hear it :-x

Unbreakable

you rock my world

Unbreakable.

ROUND 14 RESULTS

1. YOU ROCK MY WORLD - 10
2. UNBREAKABLE - 8
3. WHATEVER HAPPENS - 6

And the loser is You Rock My World... The video is about to come later, cause I am not at home now :)

It's time for...

ROUND 15 - FINAL ROUND

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
15. Whatever Happens

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children
2. Heartbreaker
10. You Are My Life
3. Invincible
16. Threatened
13. Cry
12. Don't Walk Away
5. Heaven Can Wait
8. Speechless
7. Butterflies
4. Break Of Dawn
6. You Rock My World

Since this is the last round, and Whatever Happens is my fav song, my vote goes for Unbreakable.

VOTE EVERYBODY! FINAL ROUND!!!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! FINAL ROUND! - page 56 / post 831! VOTE NOW!

Whatever Happens

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! FINAL ROUND! - page 56 / post 831! VOTE NOW!

Whatever happens.

i dont tihnk this song meant a lot to him, when asked in an interview about hsi collaboration with santana he struggled to remember the name of his song. not blaming michael for this there must be a lot of songs in his head, but to me i dont think he liked it as much as unbreakable- which he said a few times that he loved that song.

The lyrics are really sweet in whatever happens though.

Final round vote goes to: Unbreakable

It was hard to decide, but there's something really special about Whatever Happens.

Whatever happens.

i dont tihnk this song meant a lot to him, when asked in an interview about hsi collaboration with santana he struggled to remember the name of his song. not blaming michael for this there must be a lot of songs in his head, but to me i dont think he liked it as much as unbreakable- which he said a few times that he loved that song.

With that said, I still hope that you (and everyone else) votes out of how you feel about the songs - and not what Michael thought about them :)

If we all voted on how Michael felt about the songs then Unbreakable, Speechless and The Lost Children would be top3.

With that said, I still hope that you (and everyone else) votes out of how you feel about the songs - and not what Michael thought about them :)

If we all voted on how Michael felt about the songs then Unbreakable, Speechless and The Lost Children would be top3.

Thats fair. Although for me, how important the song was to Michael is a factor for my decision. Obviously, vote by your own opinions! But i like to see a song Michael loved to win :)

Oh my gosh...how did you all manage to get rid of the ballads? :(

Whatever happens.

The lyrics are really sweet in whatever happens though.

Santana was really hot doing &B collaborations at that time and I think they were trying to capitalize on that. Whatever Happens is a good song but there are far better songs on Invincible that showcase Michael as a vocalist and as an emoter.

And again, the "thank yous" at the end are unnatural and ruin the mood of the song.

Unbreakable

UNBREAKABLE

Whatever happens has to win!!

Back