Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 10 - page 46 / post 676! VOTE NOW! :)

I know one thing yo. Y'all betta leave Whatever Happens the heck alone. :nono:

Speechless, and that's how I feel.

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 10 - page 46 / post 676! VOTE NOW! :)

butterflies AGAIN

Heaven Can Wait!! I know I'm actually going to win this time. If I don't,...

break of dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heaven Can Wait

Don't Walk Away? ... ;(

Butterflies..yea..

Heaven Can Wait

Speechless...

Oh, this is tough now. I love them all!
Round 10, I'm going to go with... Break of Dawn.

Noo why did you vote Don't walk away out :cry: It's a beautiful song!

Finally there's someones who agrees with me.. Butterflies reeally needs to go.

ROUND 10 RESULTS:

1. HEAVEN CAN WAIT - 10
2. SPEECHLESS - 7
3. BUTTERFLIES - 6
4. BREAK OF DAWN - 2
5. UNBREAKABLE - 1

So the loser is Heaven Can Wait ...

...and ROUND 11 can begin.

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING

1. Unbreakable
4. Break Of Dawn
6. You Rock My World
7. Butterflies
8. Speechless
15. Whatever Happens

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children
2. Heartbreaker
10. You Are My Life
3. Invincible
16. Threatened
13. Cry
12. Don't Walk Away
5. Heaven Can Wait

It's getting HAAAAARD now...

My vote goes for Speechless . Very very tough decision.

Enjoy the video for Heaven Can Wait...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcBQl2qkVUE

I REALLY recommend you see this...it's something different and picturesque, now that Michael is gone... Please watch the video!!!

And vote! :D

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 11 - page 47 / post 703! VOTE NOW! :)

Speechless, again :)

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 11 - page 47 / post 703! VOTE NOW! :)

Heaven can wait?!! WTF?

Ok my vote goes to Speechless again.

You guys voted of my favourite track of the entire album :cry: - At least it went half way through the competition.

Round 11 vote goes to: Speechless

Erm... You Rock My World. Thought I'd be original. :)

Butterflies!

Round 11 vote goes to: Speechless

Wayne, stop voting for Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vote goes to BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get rid of this!

Speechless

Heaven Can Wait got voted off way too soon. :(
I vote for Unbreakable.

Butterflies

Wayne, stop voting for Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vote goes to BUTTERFLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get rid of this!

Screw you guys :p

I can't belieeeve both Heaven Can Wait and The Lost Children got voted off before Speechless... and especially Don't Want Away before Speechless. (what's up with that? :D)

I should have added "bad reputation" on everyone that voted for Heaven Can Wait, haha :D

I vote for Butterflies this time. Oddly enough, 4 of my top 5 songs are left...

Speechless

im sick of saying this now butterflies

Speechless

Back