Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! WINNER ON page 58 / post 864!

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 9 - page 42 / post 624! VOTE NOW! :)

Noooooo, CRY. :(

DON'T WALK AWAY (ffs) !

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 9 - page 42 / post 624! VOTE NOW! :)

Don't walk away

Yeah, that kind of frustrated me... I spent 10 minutes looking in the general discussion forum for it, haha.

and i politely asked for it not to be moved. argh! whatever!

this thread was moved from general discussion to michaelmania

Thank you! I was really confused!
100px-Confused.svg.png

OK here it is, geez. I was panicking a lil... so CRY is gone, great cause "I gotta get me some sleeeeep!"(MC refrence, yes, Crybaby is the sh*t) :lol: Anyway, um... Unbreakable.

why was it moved? no one 's gonna see it now :(

Yeah. I never go into Michaelmania but I just stumbled in by chance today and saw this thread there. Thank goodness. I was wondering where it was.

Anyway, I'm voting for Unbreakable.

OK here it is, geez. I was panicking a lil... so CRY is gone, great cause "I gotta get me some sleeeeep!"(MC refrence, yes, Crybaby is the sh*t) :lol: Anyway, um... Unbreakable.

*Sings*

Late at night like a little child
Wandering 'round alone
In my new-

Okay I got carried away there. I love Snoop's part too. I'll stop now.

Speechless

Speechless

WHAAAAAT?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How could you vote on Speechless?????

Anyway, my vote goes for BUTTERFLIES!!! - Get this out of the list!!!!!

the only thing that sucks is that you have to log in to see the thread now but it aint THAT bad...this thread is worth it

Butterflies!!

That sucks.. why was it moved?? :smilerolleyes:

ROUND 9 RESULTS:

1. DON'T WALK AWAY - 11
2. BUTTERFLIES - 8
3. HEAVEN CAN WAIT - 4
3. SPEECHLESS - 4
4. UNBREAKABLE - 3
4. BREAK OF DAWN - 35. YOU ROCK MY WORLD - 1
5. WHATEVER HAPPENS - 1

So the loser is Don't Walk Away. To hell with you all, I really love this song! :D

Here is a fan video you should see/hear... This time it's something different than a regular montage - this girl is singing along the track, doing the back vocals and nice harmonizing as well... Make sure you check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf28EG1NoWI

It's getting tricky now...

ROUND 10

AVAILABLE TRACKS FOR VOTING:

1. Unbreakable
4. Break Of Dawn
5. Heaven Can Wait
6. You Rock My World
7. Butteflies
8. Speechless
15. Whatever Happens

ELIMINATED TRACKS:

9. 2000 Watts
11. Privacy
14. The Lost Children
2. Heartbreaker
10. You Are My Life
3. Invincible
16. Threatened
13. Cry
12. Don't Walk Away

My vote goes for... can you guess? Heaven Can Wait!

Get voting folks ;)

Last edited:

ROUND 9 RESULTS:

So the loser is Don't Walk Away. To hell with you all, I really love this song! :D

My vote goes for... can you guess? Heaven Can Wait!

Says he who vote for "Heaven Can Wait" :p

Round 10 vote goes to: Speechless

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 10 - page 45 / post 676! VOTE NOW! :)

Noooooo I love don't walk away!!!

Ok I'll try to get rid of whenI'minyourpresenceIamlost for words...

Speechless

Now it's time for Speechless

Last edited:
Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 10 - page 45 / post 676! VOTE NOW! :)

heaven can wait..

Yeah. I never go into Michaelmania but I just stumbled in by chance today and saw this thread there. Thank goodness. I was wondering where it was.

Anyway, I'm voting for Unbreakable.
yeah....it took me some time to look for it ,too
but its ok~~
but what isnt ok is the vote for Unbreakable.......thats a great song,imo
and i also notice at the begining ,ppl would say"forgive me ,michael "or "my vote for....for god sake"
but now ppl began to just fight for eliminating a song or protecing a song.....
thats funny ~~~
my vote goes to Heaven Can Wait

and i also notice at the begining ,ppl would say"forgive me ,michael "or "my vote for....for god sake"
thats funny ~~~

LOL

It's serious business now :lol:

heaven can wait is still here?!!!

Heaven Can Wait

OK, gotta agree with you now. Heaven Can Wait

WHAT?????!!!!!!

STOP, people!!!!
Stop it now!!!!
Don't vote for Speechless!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or I'm gonna track you down and.... you know what

Speechless

Re: Cheer up thread!!! Elimination game for Invincible! ROUND 10 - page 46 / post 676! VOTE NOW! :)

Are you all insane?! Speechless is one of the best songs!

yeah....it took me some time to look for it ,too
but its ok~~
but what isnt ok is the vote for Unbreakable.......thats a great song,imo
thats funny ~~~
my vote goes to Heaven Can Wait

Lol. That's so true. It's hardcore now.

Oh, and I vote for Unbreakable again. Booyah! :D

Back